Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Auto Renewal Bugged, and Not Receiving VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    no longer want to be vip, as I do for that?
    please i need help on that
    thanks
    Last edited by 14491703; 04-20-2014, 02:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ochhaa
    replied
    hi there... i was renew my vip today (04/20/2014). but i didnt receive any diomond from renewal.

it says "the reward will be sent to you through in-game mail on the day your VIP status is renewed"
    but then i check on my mail, its nothing

can you check what is going on here... ty

Name : Rena
    Server : 87 Wildhammerfold

Leave a comment:

• russellcrowe1
    replied
    Simple renew bug: case # 87485.

Leave a comment:

• R2680890
    replied
    VIP pruchase issue

Your case # is 86295, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

Leave a comment:

• RebelWolfe
    replied
    Update

HAHA UPDATE (((( Ok came on this morning and i have 4x 7 day Trials VIP in my inventory ))) This does not make up for all the Coin I've missed out on in Alchemy 117,000 x 5 at 13 , The extra gems would have gotten in Gemology , The daily VIP pack , and not being able to use cool down when I blitz so can never use all my stamina anymore .

Leave a comment:

• RebelWolfe
    replied
    VIP paid for haven't received

My PayPal account was billed 3/31 , Since 4/1 I notified the support group of problems with my VIP , I then applied the free 3 day trial was given as comp for last month's problem with the VIP system . Since then I have been told there was nothing wrong , there was absolutely something wrong but they needed another group to look at it . More or less running me around the bushes for the last 2 weeks . I've gotten 5 answers to it and they still haven't Fixed my VIP . case # 72085 and do you think I'm gonna pay for VIP next month when I still don't have VIP 2 weeks into this Month ?
    Last edited by RebelWolfe; 04-16-2014, 08:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• as214
    replied
    not receive VIP case # is 83626.... plz help

Leave a comment:

• rigelofmars
    replied
    # is 82835, S135 server, please help me. thanks, i have VIP on other server recharged with the same credit card and paypal account as i m trying to do on S135 but it gets declined.

Leave a comment:

• draphika
    replied
    Originally posted by R226713074 View Post
    i cant open a game

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at games.gtarcade.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
    Open a thread for that bug mate.. Your in a wrong section of thread, this is for VIP bug error report.. ^_^

- Still no response from a mod.. Can you please explain what happened? My money is already been deducted, and i can't receive the rewards i payed for. . This should be dealt with accordingly or a compensation for what happened..

Edited
    Last edited by draphika; 04-12-2014, 07:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R226713074
    replied
    i cant open a game

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at games.gtarcade.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Leave a comment:

• draphika
    replied
    Hello,

Kindly please check my Ticket case # is 81714.

Leave a comment:

• R23738133
    replied
    please help me... i'm Renewal vip and no't active..
    help me

Leave a comment:

• xSeraphina
    replied
    I have same problem with Vip too . Pay though my Utimatepay account but still not vip , even they charge my points from account .

Char name : Ushio
    Server : S54
    sorry don't have screen shot for this . Pls check this for me .

Leave a comment:

• yosiatat
    replied
    # is 72977 hope my issue resolve cause i hate to w8 ...i payed i dont want free i wanna what is rite there dont rite if is a trick or bug ok tks a lot.

Leave a comment:

• p00oo
    replied
    Greetings Champion p00oo,
    Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.
    We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
    Your case # is 69797, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.
    The R2Games Support Elves
    Online pack is working now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X