Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Auto Renewal Bugged, and Not Receiving VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cascaders
    replied
    ticket no #66588 i had vip then it suddenly went off when it was ment to renew yesterday and now i cant renew it says im not vip but when i go to manually renew it it says i am still vip so i cant renew please fix this

Leave a comment:

• SilverFly
    replied
    I have been trying to get vip for 3 days and it keeps telling me that paypal wasn't accepted when I know it works on DP. Do I need to fill out a ticket, or is this something that will be fixed soon?
    I do not have the renewal vip yet.
    Last edited by SilverFly; 03-25-2014, 08:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R29410045
    replied
    just submitted a ticket as my vip didn't auto renew and I had never cancelled it. My case number is 65482

Assmeriten (S27)
    Last edited by R29410045; 03-24-2014, 11:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• avhslw
    replied
    please help here is my ticket number : Your case # is 65316

Leave a comment:

• Isonmage
    replied
    # 64724

As I check my VIP today in the VIP panel... then my VIP was gone, but it still says its still active... Im vip6 and has auto renew... why am I having this kind of problem??? expedite this ticket pls...

Leave a comment:

• R231851434
    replied
    VIP received. Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• R231851434
    replied
    Your case # is 64844, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

Leave a comment:

• R245984089
    replied
    Your Case # is 64673.
    Thank you for your quick resolution.

Leave a comment:

• Dreadius
    replied
    Your case # is 64664
    thanks for trying to help those of us out that have been feeling lost over the entire ordeal

Leave a comment:

• Jolan_07
    replied
    hey guys my ticket number is 64232 please foward it n ty

Leave a comment:

• Dreadius
    replied
    yep same issue

Leave a comment:

• R231851434
    replied
    I get the same message

Leave a comment:

• TexRose
    replied
    This is what I get when I try to submit a ticket on the VIP issue.

Open Ticket

Error occured.

Leave a comment:

• podbotv1alfa
    replied
    What to do in these situations? how to make ticket with renewal problem if all I see is this:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• yosiatat
    replied
    now i stay on vip 5 off...and lose a lots of experience gold etc..cause i cant renew my vip----dam LOa likes money but dont give stuff back,,,to players get money and grab...plz give me my vipp renew dam it.......dont need money back just my vip....renew....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X