No announcement yet.

Dragonsoul bug list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, since my ata worked, I did some trial and error and figured it out.

The trigger point is wrong. At least for the reflect skill you need 30/30, not 24/24.

(It did *not* work for my ata at 36/28, it worked for something else at 30/40. So it's either 29 or 30. 30 is a much more likely number)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hecate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	415.7 KB
ID:	1687925Hello,

My Hecate does not rebirth if dead.. I have tried several times... all fights in com, domination as well. It has never happened once...Please have a look.. help appreciated...thanks

Char : Dragos
      Server S121
      Last edited by R264302205; 05-16-2014, 10:03 AM. Reason: no image attached
      DRAGOS
      PaLaDiN
      (S121) Republic Of Dis
      GuiLD : Shadur

Comment

Originally posted by NikiCross View Post
        Work ! today my DragonSoul work !

here is the Video:
        http://s62-loa.r2games.com/share.php...553753bdf2e5ca
        that is just wrong... and to think that warriors DS are just to reduce 10rage IF blocked or dodged!!!
        Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
        IGN : 13th
        Class : Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by R264302205 View Post
          Hello,

My Hecate does not rebirth if dead.. I have tried several times... all fights in com, domination as well. It has never happened once...Please have a look.. help appreciated...thanks

Char : Dragos
          Server S121
          Contrary to what the UI says, you need 30/30 "skill". You only have 28 ice. That said, it's still a bug, they need to either fix the UI to properly indicate the required points, or change the required points to match what the UI indicates. At least now you can work around it to get it to work.

Comment

Just some more info, I've seen them work in DoM and CoM, but with the same characters at same level, they do NOT work in TA. (possibly intentionally disabled there?)

Did see an enemy Warrior rez after his party was wiped by angel attack in TA, but they still immediately lost with the warrior standing there... and Warrior's don't even get rez?
            Last edited by GnatB; 05-16-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

S1 the dragon soul skills aren't working and haven't been

Comment

guys.. i know the solution, u need to have 30/30 element to make it work.. i test it in my claw, it did work at 30/30

Comment

Thank you,

It's working now perfect... love it...crazy skill
                  DRAGOS
                  PaLaDiN
                  (S121) Republic Of Dis
                  GuiLD : Shadur

Comment

S124 Have Nightsentinel, 30/43 and first time saw working dragon skill , so maybe true need 30/30+ to work 1skill,not 24/24

Comment

S94 LoneWindForest
                      IGN Magus Rynd
                      my main and night sentinel both have over 24 in both of their elements. skills still not working. actually, they're not working for anyone on my server.
                      pls rectify whatever bug there is (either skills or that 24 pts threshold, as some people mentioned here)
                      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                      Magus Rynd

Comment

(contd.)

below are the screenshots of my main and night sentinel.
                        i have reconfigured my souls to make them at least 30, after viewing this thread. i haven't checked them in battle yet. i hope they work.

Name:	att1.png
Size:	410.3 KB
ID:	1688033Click image for larger version

Name:	att2.png
Size:	398.5 KB
ID:	1688034
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

(update)

skills still not working for my main and night sentinel, after gettin them to 30/30
                          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                          Magus Rynd

Comment

S93 Cliffs of Despair. My ING is markoni, me or anybody else on server never seen a skill working so it must be a huuuge bug, since only i have activated skill on 4 heroes.

Name:	BC.png
Size:	762.0 KB
ID:	1688080Click image for larger version

Name:	Djinni.png
Size:	773.9 KB
ID:	1688081

Comment

Why u have to make a list of those players why dont you just centralized the fix!!!! I having the same and soul interchange to one another from different hero!!!!!

Comment

i was so excited fer this new system, cus im always interested in new skills. but it's taking too long now, eventhough i sacrificed my character favored souls, and put unrelated souls to unlock the skills as early as i could. i hope you guys are already at it to make it work
                                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                                Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                                X