No announcement yet.

Dragonsoul bug list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously after all these screenshots can you not tell that they dont work on all servers??
    KeyHawk
    S25 Stormthrone
    Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by Keyhawk14 View Post
      seriously after all these screenshots can you not tell that they dont work on all servers??

Because they do work on some servers. They work just fine on mine (and, to be honest, I suspect on everybodies server) if you get above 30/30. With the exception of the "res" one they're very subtle. And the res one is a low chance (25%) so it's *possible* to validly go 100 times without it occurring.

Comment

Gnat, I have 2 heroes my main with 40/40 and blazing soul aswell with res, also my KoB has 50% chance to increase rage of back row when he dies, none of these have ever occured.

Comment

Originally posted by GnatB View Post
          P.S. How do you actually share a fight? All pressing the share button seems to do is share the fight in chat, and I haven't seen any way to copy that link into a browser as an actual valid link.
          when you share a fight it goes to WC. go to WC, right click on 'view now' and copy link address
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by R247124449 View Post
            Gnat, I have 2 heroes my main with 40/40 and blazing soul aswell with res, also my KoB has 50% chance to increase rage of back row when he dies, none of these have ever occured.
            I'll admit, I don't have a warrior. It's quite possible certain skills are broken. I've seen both the mages res and angel debuff work. (The angel debuff, incidentally, you'll easily miss unless you're paying close attention. Other than the enemy angels damage going down (if the buff is actually still in effect) the only indication it triggered is that a small buff icon shows up under the enemy angel. There is NO attack down effect.

Similarly, I've seen the rogues reflect skill (damage numbers just show up over the enemy units at the same time they show up over the rogue) and the rogue stun skill (in my case, the only enemy left in the front simply had the whirlpool show up over his head.) I could have easily mistaken it for one of my other stun attacks. *cough* phantom. (I actually replayed it to make sure)

I strongly suspect unless you're keeping careful tabs on your backrow's rage by constantly moving the mouse over/off them to check their rage level, they may gain that 50 rage and you'd never notice. (assuming, of course, they aren't already at 100) Even looking for it it can be hard to spot, heck, just note how some people didn't even know being hit by normal attacks increase rage?

Oh, and one thing I've said before, they definitely do NOT work in team arena. The rogue reflect skill is the easiest one to spot (once you know when to look for it) since it's 100% when hit by regular attacks. it 100% works (for me) outside team arena, it 100% does not in team arena.

fwiw,
            http://s78-loa.r2games.com/shareFight&120537c27ef73462
            *should* be a link to a fight where my blazing soul debuffed the enemy angel, and my Atalanta reflected a bunch of attacks. I only see a broken link. It seems to be missing the sid= and pkid= parts.

Comment

actually you dont have to copy it from chat. when you click share, it automatically copies a link to clipboard. you can simply paste the link anywhere, after you click share
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

I'm I was wrong about the no effect down effect on the angel, it's there, it's just right on top the entire time as opposed to above for a bit, so not very obvious.

Comment

I'll admit, I don't have a warrior. It's quite possible certain skills are broken. I've seen both the mages res and angel debuff work. (The angel debuff, incidentally, you'll easily miss unless you're paying close attention. Other than the enemy angels damage going down (if the buff is actually still in effect) the only indication it triggered is that a small buff icon shows up under the enemy angel. There is NO attack down effect.

Similarly, I've seen the rogues reflect skill (damage numbers just show up over the enemy units at the same time they show up over the rogue) and the rogue stun skill (in my case, the only enemy left in the front simply had the whirlpool show up over his head.) I could have easily mistaken it for one of my other stun attacks. *cough* phantom. (I actually replayed it to make sure)

I strongly suspect unless you're keeping careful tabs on your backrow's rage by constantly moving the mouse over/off them to check their rage level, they may gain that 50 rage and you'd never notice. (assuming, of course, they aren't already at 100) Even looking for it it can be hard to spot, heck, just note how some people didn't even know being hit by normal attacks increase rage?

Oh, and one thing I've said before, they definitely do NOT work in team arena. The rogue reflect skill is the easiest one to spot (once you know when to look for it) since it's 100% when hit by regular attacks. it 100% works (for me) outside team arena, it 100% does not in team arena.

fwiw,
                  http://s78-loa.r2games.com/shareFight&120537c27ef73462
                  *should* be a link to a fight where my blazing soul debuffed the enemy angel, and my Atalanta reflected a bunch of attacks. I only see a broken link. It seems to be missing the sid= and pkid= parts.
                  I wish I could say that still not once have any of my skills went off except my berserker claw I have reflect back row (art of deception), king o' bones dyeing gives 50% chance of raising rage 50 (blazing wrath) and on my main dying gives 25% chance to resurrect with 35% health and 100% rage (phoenix nirvana), have easily done over 1000 fights doing 10 zodiac and 15 spire a day plus all the other **** I do including clash of might and I do watch the fights none of them have ever went off. If you would like I will post every fight here and you will have 1 LONG list. I was told that all work except berserker claw which is being looked into but I am going to call false information on this by the percentages it is not possible or needs DRASTIC reworking if in over 1000 fights not 1 other skill has went off.

ZAHL S86
                  Last edited by ZAHL.; 05-21-2014, 03:03 AM.
                  Failure is not Fatal, Success is not Final, what Counts is the Courage to continue on

Comment

Because they do work on some servers. They work just fine on mine (and, to be honest, I suspect on everybodies server) if you get above 30/30. With the exception of the "res" one they're very subtle. And the res one is a low chance (25%) so it's *possible* to validly go 100 times without it occurring.
                    ya know, cancer aegis too has similar 'low' chance to proc, but it still procs at least every two fights
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

It gets worse.
                      I tried both ways just to make sure.
                      Matk devours Patk = Patk
                      Patk devours Matk = Patk

I'm a Mage and just wasted a heap of essence on this

Gold ones are useless. Don't waste you resources.

All but 1 of my crew has skills open since beginning.
                      Never seen them work ..... EVER ...... and I've been watching CLOSELY.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	DS BUG.png
Views:	1
Size:	415.3 KB
ID:	1688209
                      This pic shows the failed soul.

Server 7
                      IGN SludGudz
                      Get a life, they said.
                      I'm a GAMER, I replied,I have LOTS of lives

Comment

Originally posted by R216367499 View Post
                        It gets worse.
                        I tried both ways just to make sure.
                        Matk devours Patk = Patk
                        Patk devours Matk = Patk

I'm a Mage and just wasted a heap of essence on this

Gold ones are useless. Don't waste you resources.

All but 1 of my crew has skills open since beginning.
                        Never seen them work ..... EVER ...... and I've been watching CLOSELY.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]87695[/ATTACH]
                        This pic shows the failed soul.

Server 7
                        IGN SludGudz
                        first off, i haven't tried devourin patk by matk, or other way round, but as far as i have observed, only matk can devour matk and patk can devour patk. same with others.

secondly, i have heard that earlier too that orange souls are useless, dont waste yer essence on them. thats wrong. you guys have to learn this system some more. souls have two things to offer. elemental points and stats bonus. if you compare orange soul LEVEL 1, purple soul LEVEL 1, blue soul LEVEL 1 and green soul LEVEL 1. orange will offer more elemental points and stat bonus than others. purple soul will offer more elemental points and stats bonus than blue and green. blue will offer more than green. however, as level of the soul rises (by devourin other souls of similar nature) it gives more elemental points and stats bonus. when you buy an orange soul from shop. it is level 1. but you guys compare it with level 2/3/4 purple/blue souls, which is wrong. the best way is to buy orange souls, keep it on sideline. use it to devour other purple and blue souls of same nature, and let it level up. when it is level 2 or 3. youll see its magic
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                          first off, i haven't tried devourin patk by matk, or other way round, but as far as i have observed, only matk can devour matk and patk can devour patk. same with others.

secondly, i have heard that earlier too that orange souls are useless, dont waste yer essence on them. thats wrong. you guys have to learn this system some more. souls have two things to offer. elemental points and stats bonus. if you compare orange soul LEVEL 1, purple soul LEVEL 1, blue soul LEVEL 1 and green soul LEVEL 1. orange will offer more elemental points and stat bonus than others. purple soul will offer more elemental points and stats bonus than blue and green. blue will offer more than green. however, as level of the soul rises (by devourin other souls of similar nature) it gives more elemental points and stats bonus. when you buy an orange soul from shop. it is level 1. but you guys compare it with level 2/3/4 purple/blue souls, which is wrong. the best way is to buy orange souls, keep it on sideline. use it to devour other purple and blue souls of same nature, and let it level up. when it is level 2 or 3. youll see its magic
                          First off you can devour any of the same TYPE, the type being fire, ice, wind, storm. the way the devour works is the one with MORE experience points devours the other so if you want MATK to devour PATK and both are Wind like in the pic above then the MATK based on that PATK would have to be a purp level 3 with at least 660 exp points in the level then the MATK would be the one devouring the other. the description is clear not sure why so many get this messed up. Also a little tip for you all you cannot have 2 of the same TYPE and stat so for instance cant have 2 wind cleaves on your hero HOWEVER if you have say MATK and you have a purple Storm Sorcery and Wind Sorcery both of these being MATK however of different TYPE they can both be equipped on the same dragon. hope this information helps you understand the system better. as for the "orange" legendary souls they are useful and really strong what the problem alot are doing is they are getting them not looking thinking that the skill will still be open if you take the lvl 3 purp you have on and slap it on the new legendary and then the skills all of a sudden are not active. well sure that can be annoying HOWEVER a lvl 2 Wind Mystique has 1250 MATK a lvl 3 wind sorcery has 1125 and the lvl 2 has 10 elem points to the lvl 3's 12 so ya get them just dont go slapping stuff together without looking at the level requirements as to exp and things like that the elem points for legendary start at 5 and go up by 5's so only 2 lvls and they give more stats by far and elem points than the purp
                          Failure is not Fatal, Success is not Final, what Counts is the Courage to continue on

Comment

yer right zahl. thanks, that was helpful fer me
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

Reply to Gnat, I do watch my back row every fight because that's all there is to watch, it'd be very obvious is the respawn worked so i literally hover over my main in back row when my KoB is about to die, and then i refresh over it after and still no change.

Comment

BUMP

mod,

pls reply at least, any sorta reply. don't open a thread just like that.
                                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                                Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                                X