No announcement yet.

idun's ring still bugged...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha yeh useless ring, thing is mugi they have fixed some of the rings on some servers, on S107, 2 days ago one players ring (which was already enhanced to +70 with sockets open etc) magically got the enhance bonus of hit and crit like it should have, and the other 4 rings on our server are all still agility.... you think they could fix the issue server wide instead of picking certain players to fix.

Comment

too bad no devs, mods and gm's replying in serious threads like this. tsk. my idun's ring is still bugged also

Comment

they logged into my account and tried to enhance my ring and it is still bugged so they said they are going back to developers again with it.

Comment

Hey I had worse from gtarcade devs. look at this:

alpha replied15:35Jun 16,2014

Hello. We've already fixed this problem. We've also put compensations in the game. Please do retrieve them before the expiration. We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused by us.

My ring is STILL bugged and they did not put any compensation for my failed ring but yet they still keep telling me it's fixed and it's done.

Comment

Udin ring STILL screwed!

The god damn ring is still bugged and the mods did nothing to reply yet

Click image for larger version

Name:	icebow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	478.1 KB
ID:	1689529

Name:	jayden.jpg
Size:	474.5 KB
ID:	1689530

Name:	me.jpg
Size:	527.4 KB
ID:	1689531

Name:	moriarty.jpg
Size:	462.1 KB
ID:	1689532

Comment

hmm GTarcade server... why not ask the support team of your server instead if you are so angry? nevertheless we did reply.
              Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-16-2014, 09:10 AM.
              | | |

Comment

Let me contribute to the cries

Name:	ringid.jpg
Size:	611.1 KB
ID:	1689533

I asked, Edge, got a reply... a week ago. Still no fix even though we should've had it 2 weeks ago... even though it shouldn't have been bugged in the first place. The developers just make too many mistakes, too often. I'm pretty bad at developing, but I'm sure I'd be more careful when writing the code and thus making less mistakes, than they are.
                Last edited by Painindaback; 06-16-2014, 09:12 AM.
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                logic.

Comment

I thought this had been addressed and fixed in an update by now. Looks like your particular server hasn't received the latest update yet

Edit: Was meant for the OP but it looks like Pain is having the same issue...strange

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                    hmm GTarcade server... why not ask the support team of your server instead if you are so angry? nevertheless we did reply.
                    you mean while your own server players like pain contribute and you just ignore them?and yes I've sent them too and they keep telling me it's fixed (obviously not) and I'll re-send them and post here until udin rings are fixed.

edit: Also, you do realize Icebow and Jayden are from r2games right?

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro_420 View Post
                      I thought this had been addressed and fixed in an update by now. Looks like your particular server hasn't received the latest update yet

Edit: Was meant for the OP but it looks like Pain is having the same issue...strange
                      Some people got it fixed.. a small amount of all that have the ring. The rest are still waiting for this to be changed and it seems we'll be waiting for a long while.
                      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                      logic.

Comment

If there was compensation I bet they'd send it to every player, instead of those affected
                        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                        logic.

Comment

And this is the stupid response I just got from GTArcade

Hi, I just confirmed from DEV team, they told me the stats of the ring is fixed but it still display in error way, they still working on it now, they suggested to enhance the ring for one time and it will back to what it should be, thanks for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by Faberghasted View Post

Hi, I just confirmed from DEV team, they told me the stats of the ring is fixed but it still display in error way, they still working on it now, they suggested to enhance the ring for one time and it will back to what it should be, thanks for your support.
                            ring enhanced. I must be blind
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Faberghasted View Post

I enchanced it 3 times yesterday, 2 times today. My nereida is still the fastest hero in my party so it definitely isn't just visual either. DEV team needs to check their facts straight
                              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                              logic.

Comment

Yeah I just asked them to make an exchange in stead to one of the new rings lets see

Comment

Working...
                                X