No announcement yet.

idun's ring still bugged...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE really need a compensation for this. At least give us loki's staff ^^, 3 weeks of patience of this curse ring is enough hahahaha! I cant see the stun either, just the hero to attack/skill first wearing this idun's ring

Comment

Yeh some compensation would be nice, considering the recent cross tourney they had, people with working rings had a huge advantage.

Comment

still no reply -.-

Comment

yup still bugged

Comment

Idun's ring on S85 Icewind Beacon

The ring is still half bugged for all players on S85... now it stuns but it still gives agility from enchant insted of hit+crit. I posted this image where it shows that you get nothing from enchant still i inspected some players from tournament and for all of them the ring works 100%...
            I know it's not easy to fix bugs but still i consider this a lack of respect for players specially for those who spend real money here and lots of time, you should focus more on making the game work properly rather then updates...
            Attached Files

Comment

i agree 100% S107, 4/5 Rings are still bugged can this PLEASE for the love of god be fixed.

And i believe a compensation pack should be in order too, it's been almost a month now and you still have not fixed this.

Comment

no mods, devs replying hahaha! it's almost been a month r2games ^^, and i bet some of my fellow players who had idun's ring are the victim of 1st CS tycoon bug hahaha! i belong to the top 70 peeps who got dumped and got idun's ring becuase of the bug. it hurts that i didnt get what i want. and what hurts the most is i cant use the ring i have got instead of weapon hahahahah! hope we really get compensation for this (for players who have idun's ring only)

Comment

I doubt it will be fix anytime soon
                  Mod wont reply, they know that problem but have no idea when it will be fix or probably devs have no intention to fix at all just like tycoon issues, we are dealing with r2games here remember

Comment

i mean they said they would have a solution on "monday" that was like 2 weeks ago now, and they still haven't told us anything ~ even a "we're looking into that and hope to have a solution by whenever" would be better than the no response we get now

Comment

We are aware of this issue and have reported it to devs, please be patient while they resolve this.
                      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                        We are aware of this issue and have reported it to devs, please be patient while they resolve this.
                        Thank you edge

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                          The thing is, Edge... it's not so easy to be patient when the developers mess up everything they try. One mistake... everyone's human after all.. two mistakes, can get over it...one mistake a month, still not that bad, it happens to everyone... 2-3 mistakes every week, now that makes you wonder whether the developers are actually professionals.
                          Had there been a professional developers team, there wouldn't be so many topics opened about random problems.
                          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                          logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                            The thing is, Edge... it's not so easy to be patient when the developers mess up everything they try. One mistake... everyone's human after all.. two mistakes, can get over it...one mistake a month, still not that bad, it happens to everyone... 2-3 mistakes every week, now that makes you wonder whether the developers are actually professionals.
                            Had there been a professional developers team, there wouldn't be so many topics opened about random problems.
                            and let's not forget this wasn't a problem in the first place if they didn't up and changed to agility (the ring was on hit/crit on tycoon board until last day)
                            Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-18-2014, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Speaking of problems/mistakes.. love it how 4(?) hot events got removed yet again since they had rewards for an upcoming event. The World cup bets had a problem with vouchers' cost being down to 1 diamond for a while as well.
                              Tell us Edge, how can we have patience?
                              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                              logic.

Comment

And here was my newest response when i resubmitted

Hi, most servers get the problem solved in the previous updates. I don't know what happens to your server, we'll ask our DEV team to check again. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X