• Show
Clear All

• Sir EDGE Please make me clear about this to GTA or Devs

Click image for larger version

Name:	What is this.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1753570

I saw this from conversation between burning and the GM or what ever, what i want to ask, is there any chance to transfer player to "JUMP" into different time zone? i mean, what i "Got" from this picture shown, that burning can move into Oceanic. Please make it clear this one, if this can Happen, i want to Retire thanks, because im "SICK" enough with the "BOTS" and now, i dealing with this "Transfer matter"

My question here is representative from other players also, in fact, i knew about this matter from my Guild friends.

i wonder just how much money it would take to make a request like that to dev..
    your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]95619[/ATTACH]

I saw this from conversation between burning and the GM or what ever, what i want to ask, is there any chance to transfer player to "JUMP" into different time zone? i mean, what i "Got" from this picture shown, that burning can move into Oceanic. Please make it clear this one, if this can Happen, i want to Retire thanks, because im "SICK" enough with the "BOTS" and now, i dealing with this "Transfer matter"

My question here is representative from other players also, in fact, i knew about this matter from my Guild friends.
      from the conversation, they only transfer diamonds and VIP level, not your complete character
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

money power
        Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
          I think there is more to that offer....

Why would the top player want to start over?
          Ya, i had the same question. and yes, only diamonds and vip lvl's, i just want to know further and need more info from them.

Comment

Working...
          X