Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Infinite Rage Build BUGGED !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinite Rage Build BUGGED !!!

not sure if this link is working, but after my claws triggers his 1st rage skill and gets buffs from nereida and AC 2nd rage skill doesn't trigger, instead he does a normal attack despite having 150 rage !!! it happens in both PVP and PVE !!! i hope this is just a bug, coz if devs somehow changed it, this will be goodbye !!!

world boss
    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
    IGN : 13th
    Class : Paladin

It was a bug, that rage didn't all disappear after a skill is used. Now things are as they should be, finally. Now you can no longer upgrade only your claw and main, if you want the infinite rage build to work.
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
      It was a bug, that rage didn't all disappear after a skill is used. Now things are as they should be, finally. Now you can no longer upgrade only your claw and main, if you want the infinite rage build to work.
      nah it's not that, i just noticed that it's either nereida's or AC's rage buffs that are not working properly !!! and why so mad about rage gain? because i have proven you wrong when you said it was a bug? wew haters !!! this is a serious matter stop replying here !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
        nah it's not that, i just noticed that it's either nereida's or AC's rage buffs that are not working properly !!! and why so mad about rage gain? because i have proven you wrong when you said it was a bug? wew haters !!! this is a serious matter stop replying here !!!
        O.o? When you did you prove me wrong that it wasn't bugged? When I checked on the chinese version to see that all rage disappears after a skill? Just like I said it did? Just like it does now? Why would they change it if it wasn't bugged?

And both skills work properly, you simply didn't test it. A test, something you need to do to be certain before calling something out.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

actually no, it seems the rage is bugged now, not before. how? if you monitor rage counter of a hero (claw) in the backrow, the rage goes past 100 to 125 when frontrow warrior dies giving backrow 50 rage. which means stacking of excess rage is working as it was working before. however, when claw triggers it uses all 125 rage, in stead of 100, which should have been the case, since trigger uses 100 rage, not ALL of the rage.

so i request mods to convey this to devs, cus its the rage attacks that seem bugged at the moment. thanks
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
            actually no, it seems the rage is bugged now, not before. how? if you monitor rage counter of a hero (claw) in the backrow, the rage goes past 100 to 125 when frontrow warrior dies giving backrow 50 rage. which means stacking of excess rage is working as it was working before. however, when claw triggers it uses all 125 rage, in stead of 100, which should have been the case, since trigger uses 100 rage, not ALL of the rage.

so i request mods to convey this to devs, cus its the rage attacks that seem bugged at the moment. thanks
            Where does it say that it takes 100 rage? And as I said on my previous post, on the chinese version it takes ALL rage (even though it stacks there as well)
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            logic.

Comment

O.o? When you did you prove me wrong that it wasn't bugged? When I checked on the chinese version to see that all rage disappears after a skill? Just like I said it did? Just like it does now? Why would they change it if it wasn't bugged?

And both skills work properly, you simply didn't test it. A test, something you need to do to be certain before calling something out.
              yup NVM dude you were right, i noticed that all rage are depleted once a skill is triggered... that's too bad for the build... good thing i'm a pally and got inspiring banner LOL !!!

Comment

Where does it say that it takes 100 rage? And as I said on my previous post, on the chinese version it takes ALL rage (even though it stacks there as well)
                why do i say that? cus there are heroes whose special feature is to trigger at lesser rage than 100. earthshaker triggers at 50, arcane triggers at 75. it makes you assume that normal heroes take 100 rage. sayin that rage counter should be zero after trigger makes heroes like earthshaker and arcane pretty much useless
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                  why do i say that? cus there are heroes whose special feature is to trigger at lesser rage than 100. earthshaker triggers at 50, arcane triggers at 75. it makes you assume that normal heroes take 100 rage. sayin that rage counter should be zero after trigger makes heroes like earthshaker and arcane pretty much useless
                  Key word it trigger. As I said in the other topic, the earthshaker's info might be wrong as they've been changing it for the past month (first there were chinese letters, then numbers were wrong, then there were some other typos). And I'd still rather believe the chinese version than the developers' ability to translate (how many items had to be changed from low amount of shards to higher, just because the devs messed it up)
                  <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                  logic.

Comment

Key word it trigger. As I said in the other topic, the earthshaker's info might be wrong as they've been changing it for the past month (first there were chinese letters, then numbers were wrong, then there were some other typos). And I'd still rather believe the chinese version than the developers' ability to translate (how many items had to be changed from low amount of shards to higher, just because the devs messed it up)
                    dude stop comparing this version to chinese version !!! why? in chinese version everything else is cheaper !!! LOL !!! besides magus has a point, if they changed it so that all rage will be depleted after a rage skill, then a lot of cash heroes will be affected !! unless of course devs are only targeting free player builds like infinite rage !!!

Comment

still waiting for a mod to reply on this situation...
                      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                      Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
                        dude stop comparing this version to chinese version !!! why? in chinese version everything else is cheaper !!! LOL !!! besides magus has a point, if they changed it so that all rage will be depleted after a rage skill, then a lot of cash heroes will be affected !! unless of course devs are only targeting free player builds like infinite rage !!!
                        I should stop comparing it because the prices are lower?.... no comment
                        A lot of cash heroes will be affected? Are you high? ALL heroes will be affected. It's cash heroes that lost their advantage while the bug was still in effect.
                        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                        logic.

Comment

I agree rage being consumed is bugged. In COM, it works just fine ES consumes only 50 rage but in eternal spire and totems it consumes all the starting 75 rage.

Comment

now what if they update the description to "activates when rage reaches 50/75/100" instead of "consumes 50/75/100 rage".
                            Actually chinese version all states that "skills will activate upon reaching 50/75/100 rage" <-- along that line, not consumes rage.

that would solve everything and leave alot of sour players around actually.....
                            Last edited by R23625765; 07-31-2014, 11:58 AM.

Comment

You need a +15 Nereida and a +15 AC for the infinite rage build to work every turn

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                              X