Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Angel Exclusive... no more free angel for r2 players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Exclusive... no more free angel for r2 players

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel exclusive.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	1758737

499 diamonds recharge is the minimum now wahahaha

yes seems the constant complaining did took the "free" angels from us . kinda sad that i gave my Styx away thinking i`l get another 1 on angel exclusive . but oh well thats it
    kinda sure this will happen with mounts exclusive too
    Last edited by R235962306; 10-23-2014, 11:16 AM.

Comment

win 10 times in TA ?

Interesting )

Comment

Seem I need luck and money for this one...

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
          win 10 times in TA ?

Interesting )
          this one is even tougher than 2 S ranks in inferno :P
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

haha r2 just gets greedy and more greedy.pretty sad...
            Last edited by Roblox88; 10-23-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

First the Moon Priest, now the angel exclusive. What will be next?

Comment

Ah , ok well this is retarded , i was about to go like , ah well umm 5$ not so much , then i saw 10 TA wins , ya right you gotta be lucky , even if you use strategys or that , and that you still might lose once , and then rip ? lol. Greedy game is greedy .
                [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

that 10 TA wins aint that hard if u got a decent main/unit . just roll 2 more chars get them to lvl 30 to stay under 180 team lvl and hope u won`t meet someone doing the thing u do . if u lose there is always an option to buy TA attempts afterall u have to spend those diamonds u recharge lol

Comment

disappointed really. 499 diamons for an angel anyway i predicted these cuz they level up some lvl 70s to 75. seems no more free angel anymore for free players ha at least add some old ones on arena shop

Comment

free offers for the win

Comment

what about 10 ta win

Comment

10 TA wins is impossible for me
                          It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

just because it changed this time doesnt mean it will always be this way. if you remember the first mount exclusive event it was similar to this where you needed to recharge for all of the mounts, the ones after have been different. Hopefully it wont remain this way but we wont know until the next one comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                              There anyone should start, and they are complaining about 500 dia recharge. It's not that hard to recharge 5$ (unless you are completely free player) as win 10 times in TA (for those "free players"). If there would still be Recharge any amount I'm pretty sure there would be like 1000000 people complaining about this TA. And I'm damn sure people will go recharge 500 dias before they will get 10 wins in TA and will complain on forum after they will fail 5 battles of 10 XD LEt's add this topic to subscribed ones, so I will be able to quote my own message XD

I couldn't say it better
                              AnaMaria

[S22] King of All Orcs

Comment

Working...
                              X