Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ES or TL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES or TL

Earth Shaker or Thunder Lord?? who would you choose between these two. Btw i got main striker Godless claw with 400k attack (580kBR) with LE and Nei.

Originally posted by TylerWin
    So you want innerhit Claw to ES/TL? If so- none of them.
    nope...claw will be my main striker...need back-up striker

Comment

Originally posted by R246929129 View Post
      Earth Shaker or Thunder Lord?? who would you choose between these two. Btw i got main striker Godless claw with 400k attack (580kBR) with LE and Nei.
      get ES.
      ES with high hero upgrade (+18) and some descent gems for PATK+crit should be good enough to finish off enemy backrow.
      make sure you get Claw agility higher than ur ES.
      Playing at GTArcade currently S349 - Raphangelo

and wow, I didn't know I had R2Games account since 2012..

Comment

Don't underestimate TL/Arcane.
        Get his agility higher than your oponents striker and you can cut your damage in half, potentially stun and direct ES to back row (if you don't have claw and you have ES) with very investment of resources.
        Given that you have claw, I would say that you need a finisher, someone to clean up in PVE, and someone to kill your opponents Main so I would go with ES.
        In my PVE tournament battles, TL didn't usually last that long in front row (actually no one lasted that long no matter where they were) but his impact was huge exactly when I needed it most i.e. first strike.
        In tournament I hit 1m above my BR and ranked #3 (yes PST is soft), and a large part of that was getting the upper hand early.

TL is less useful in PVE.

Comment

thanks everyone

Comment

Wrong account
            Last edited by Givemelots; 12-16-2014, 07:25 PM.

Comment

This is a good point. I got Arcanes attack skill (not TL's because that one is a finishing move which isn't as useful because its activation is only 35%) and it makes arcane less useful.
              A really nice benefit is that it activates on 75 rage (too bad we can't get the TL version and act on 50 rage - guess I'll wait for the ES skill) which means that I can do a 12 round rage loop with only LE+Totem.
              The big problem here is that I discovered that my native skill - Wraithstrike - is actually quite important to my setup.

Comment

i think awaking skills are good based on the scenario , with such a pool of skills i wouldnt focus on only 1 skill

Comment

True.
                  Different skills for:
                  - One opponent vs Standard Party Setup vs Many
                  - High Defence Enemies (like 14-4 Eternal Spire)
                  - High Dodge Enemies.
                  - High Damage dealing enemies
                  - Short vs Long fights
                  etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                    EXACTLY! This whole system gave us 1000000000000 options to choose when doing the battles. If earlyer we used 1-2 skills for all things- now we have a huge choice.
                    All the new skills are situational, few of them are universal... However- they are still bugged and need to be fixed to get maximal joy from new system (skills are ignoring buffs).
                    if u mean the ignore defs skills ignoring buffs , this is not new i think , fireball when there was a the godly helm bugg it was the only skills not affected by it , there is a chance ignore def skills ignore both buffs and debuffs

Comment

Working...
                    X