Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

EU vat laws

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's ur Fed up European goverment did it to u. not saying US goverment is any better. stop blame R2 for it. U really think R2 would going through the hassle to deal with collecting online payment tax.

Also FYI, Europe is on the way to became 3rd world country.
    Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

I just recharged and notice the difference... i have to say i close my valet if i wont get something extra for my money. Im the only casher on my server so they might close my server also...

Comment

Why GTA not collecting the taxes and R2 does? At least im not seeing any post or anything that mantion it....

Comment

could i get the vat number pls to check if u are vat registered in my country that way i can make sure teh vat costs are justified

Comment

good ol usa $5 for 500 diamonds... gift cards only give 80% of said diamonds -_- ... vat sucks for u all... gl with that
            hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
            feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

So I just noticed today that they went ahead and added it, so they can add another person who's topped up 30k diamond or more every month for a year to the list of players not topping up anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Andyinsomnia View Post
                So I just noticed today that they went ahead and added it, so they can add another person who's topped up 30k diamond or more every month for a year to the list of players not topping up anymore
                same to me i cut my spending from 300-400 euro down to max 50 and will try to make it 0
                S69 Foultusk Lair
                IGN Jm4nsk1
                Guild BloodOath
                Alliance BloodOath
                lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter77 View Post
                  It's ur Fed up European goverment did it to u. not saying US goverment is any better. stop blame R2 for it. U really think R2 would going through the hassle to deal with collecting online payment tax.

Also FYI, Europe is on the way to became 3rd world country.
                  lmao great statement from you as always
                  S69 Foultusk Lair
                  IGN Jm4nsk1
                  Guild BloodOath
                  Alliance BloodOath
                  lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

r2 start sending ppl home becouse you wont have any money from us to pay them , you had to find a way not to apply this crazy tax, 1 euro 100 dias , lol are you f... kidding me
                    SolomonKane
                    Hunter 92lvl
                    S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

Working...
                    X