Daric . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
    You know that event did end more than one month ago ? and with 25 spires cards u cant make more than 13k runes and im being nice .
    Sooo, wheres that event for us? Where are events from halloween and xmas?

Comment

The rewards for spending 1.5k/5k/10k/20k/40k were WAY lower , because this , it was impossible to spend 40k save 20k and repeat the cycle for free. and no u dont need to spend 12k diamonds only skip 2 tycoon ,saved the darics , after the first time u spend 20k next tyc u will start with 20k and dont even need the the recharge any amoutn reward.
      First me, then you became the target of hate, well can't blame them for not figuring out simple tricks in this game, after all all they got in their heads is cabbage

Comment

Too many whines, if they use their heads they should figure out some tricks for this tycoon, like the extra 150 Stamina trick, double eternal spire trick, and that 40k daric cycle, even if they reduced the amount of daric from "recharge any amount" that is still enough to repeat that cycle.......

The best trick is probably the for the certain consuming regaining where your resources will stay the same after spending it and still regain portion of reward, i bet only few people know this one ( this is true i just didn't use the proper words to not completely reveal the trick )

Comment

From my point of View what GTarcade get from those code events are leftovers , poor amount ofs soulstones , gold etc . And those hoc heroes( dark paladin ) was impossible for free i think u had to recharge 15k diamonds .Thats why the rater leave and come r2 for free dias .But that none of my business cus i dont play on neither .
          Leftovers as a FREE Magic Broom just for checking in? Why you don't just stay silent letting us doubt of your intelligence instead to keep writing and removing that doubt?

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
          First me, then you became the target of hate, well can't blame them for not figuring out simple tricks in this game, after all all they got in their heads is cabbage
          If someone abruptly jump in a thread asserting that the writers have cabbage in their heads and talking of tricks that are NOT the subject of the thread, I cant figure what's in his/her head xD

Comment

seems are 2 to smart peoples in this post and considering all other who read or write we got not braid
            dear smart peoples write now how u can get enought daric up to 40k in 2 months if start with this djini
            go and prove us we have no brain and u have to much

Comment

You know that event did end more than one month ago ? and with 25 spires cards u cant make more than 13k runes and im being nice .
              lol, ofc iam just joking about 300k rune stone points iam just notice that they have huge resource different than us from their event. then now they make 2 different rewards for recharge rewards per day. this "recharge anyamount" is just our profit from R2 platforms. but now its like "no more space for r2 profit!. you just publisher, don't have more player than us!"
              Forgotten Realm @ [S192-The Weeping Jungle]
              you can find me here, ↑
              InActive, Gold Organza, Azura.

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
                seems are 2 to smart peoples in this post and considering all other who read or write we got not braid
                dear smart peoples write now how u can get enought daric up to 40k in 2 months if start with this djini
                go and prove us we have no brain and u have to much
                1.make 20k rewards, save 8k for 1st month,
                2.make 20k rewards, save 8k for 2nd mounth,
                3.make 20k rewards, save 8k for next mounth, or use 40k (20+8+8+add4k) and save and loop.
                am i wrong? but now we can't make 20k per event for 4 day daric hot event rewards (today gifts etc.) and recharge 299 for make 1k additional daric perday! we can't make 40k per evnt anymore without recharge!
                you can find me here, ↑

Comment

Originally posted by ActiveNick View Post
                  1.make 20k rewards, save 8k for 1st month,
                  2.make 20k rewards, save 8k for 2nd mounth,
                  3.make 20k rewards, save 8k for next mounth, or use 40k (20+8+8+add4k) and save and loop.
                  am i wrong? but now we can't make 20k per event for 4 day daric hot event rewards (today gifts etc.) and recharge 299 for make 1k additional daric perday! we can't make 40k per evnt anymore without recharge!
                  you forgot Gemnology rewards 700 per day

Comment

you forgot Gemnology rewards 700 per day
                    mb iam abit miss calculate but 20k points per event that i calculated above is including gemology, spending daric rewards from djinni, loop, recharge rewards 1k per day. cause you can't make 20k without all of that per day. or if i am not wrong, if you finish all free rewards daric per event, you can't make 20k daric spend withouth recarge ( its about 15-18k daric i think per event "CMIIW")
                    you can find me here, ↑

Comment

Originally posted by ActiveNick View Post
                      mb iam abit miss calculate but 20k points per event that i calculated above is including gemology, spending daric rewards from djinni, loop, recharge rewards 1k per day. cause you can't make 20k without all of that per day. or if i am not wrong, if you finish all free rewards daric per event, you can't make 20k daric spend withouth recarge ( its about 15-18k daric i think per event "CMIIW")
                      yes to can make 20k u need everyday going up to 20k gemology, recharge min 299 dia everydays and all other q who give daric
                      maiby peopels will stop give false hope to peoples who realy think they can get 20k daric spend without recharge 1,5k dia

Comment

Too many whines, if they use their heads they should figure out some tricks for this tycoon, like the extra 150 Stamina trick, double eternal spire trick, and that 40k daric cycle, even if they reduced the amount of daric from "recharge any amount" that is still enough to repeat that cycle.......

The best trick is probably the for the certain consuming regaining where your resources will stay the same after spending it and still regain portion of reward, i bet only few people know this one ( this is true i just didn't use the proper words to not completely reveal the trick )
                        feeling smart eh? how about the double claim in chests in 50k gemology points, 24times zodiac blits, 30times explore attempts in raiders? want me to share to you the tirck? there's no trick in darics all you need is to save it. darics is just comparable to gemology cards if you want to make high points then you must save. same in darics once you reached the 20k darics reward you can save the 8k darics for next tycoon wew.
                        namichwan
                        s206
                        berserker

Comment

Things changed in daric giveaway .. currently is verry hard to make the daric trick work .. older players had more benefits then new1s on getting darics thats true .. with this 299 thingie well .. iam a bit dissapointed cause not all have the patience to collect such espec when they see resources at low costs and want to score ammount needed in Tycoon .. Iam sorry that things are changed onto a bad direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Junefrain View Post
                            Leftovers as a FREE Magic Broom just for checking in? Why you don't just stay silent letting us doubt of your intelligence instead to keep writing and removing that doubt?

If someone abruptly jump in a thread asserting that the writers have cabbage in their heads and talking of tricks that are NOT the subject of the thread, I cant figure what's in his/her head xD
                            Are you serious ? a 2 marvelous pumpkin worth mounth isnt leftover ? and btw R2 had his own daily code events around 24th but it did last less time .

Comment

whoever got 20k saved prior to this change can still spend 40k on each tycoon(u need a 4900 daric difference) by just buying gemo energy to do 20k gemo each day:700x5=3500 daric+whatever they give free it is more than enough . now for the people that didn`t sad times are coming . i`m on 2nd group but oh well i`l deal with it knowing that things won`t get better anyway
                              Last edited by R235962306; 02-08-2015, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                                feeling smart eh? how about the double claim in chests in 50k gemology points, 24times zodiac blits, 30times explore attempts in raiders? want me to share to you the tirck? there's no trick in darics all you need is to save it. darics is just comparable to gemology cards if you want to make high points then you must save. same in darics once you reached the 20k darics reward you can save the 8k darics for next tycoon wew.
                                Two of those are already known in several servers, but still thanks for telling me i can just figure out the other 1 on my own......

Back to Daric topic I was talking about the people whining that they can't reach the required amount anymore because the 1000 daric reward is gone.. based on calculations even without that 299 recharge to get 1000 daric the total daric that can be obtained by the smart free players doing the saving loop/cycle for 20k saved is 43150 Daric, for the 8000 saved is 23150 Daric...
                                And for people who haven't started yet (probably the whiners in this thread) well too bad for them cuz nobody cares if they can't unlock those big rewards

Comment

Working...
                                X