This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ahmelyria View Post
    So as u stated in last 2 sentences R2 doesnt want to make events for own players. Thank you
    that right and why should we care if the devs are from GTA "they have their event" or this its just a copy+paste thing and cant even change a tiny event ?

and i know its not ur fault but its kinda unfair for us

and why the hell do we have to compete them in other events where they have an huge advandage like tycoon where they can save all codes from other event and use them and get a nice boost
    Last edited by Tzapasa; 02-13-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

The mods are so keen on telling people they never learn but not smart enough to look IN OUR R2 GAME in HOT EVENTS and see the link there that takes R2 PLAYERS to GTARCADE site for their event... Classic. I tell you what, the mods on this game are as ignorant as the non-cashers that complain about nothing free for them anymore. So sick and tired of the high and mighty attitude without a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by archiehem View Post
        I hadn't realised they had raised Joker to 80K points in hot event.

No wonder we only have one player ranked in HOC, normally its a full list by now.

I expect it to be changed back next event or they carry on losing cash.
        Don't worry losing you is not a big deal, they still got tons of cashers....
        80k means 20k more points to spend, so thats more profit instead of losing cash

Comment

Too much whining here, maybe you should all move to GTA and lick their @ss

Comment

Originally posted by mcrae_tagway View Post
            Too much whining here, maybe you should all move to GTA and lick their @ss
            Ur already licking R2 ones so no worries

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
              Don't worry losing you is not a big deal, they still got tons of cashers....
              80k means 20k more points to spend, so thats more profit instead of losing cash
              You really don't understand how this kind of game works, so let me explain to you.

This games do live as long as f2p ppl plays them, so losing f2players = closing the game.
              Let me elaborate:
              * without f2players, the low-casher will stop cashing because where is the point in cashing if you lose anyways vs med/high-casher and don't have f2p to beat?
              * without low-cashers and f2players, the mid-casher will stop cashing because where is the point in cashing if you lose anyways vs high-casher and don't have low-cashers/f2players to beat?
              * without low/med-cashers and f2players, the high-casher will stop cashing because where is the point in heavy cashing if you lose anyways vs the 2-3 big whales and don't have med/low-casher or f2players to beat?

Do you start to see why ALL is based on f2players to keep going?

Lets imagine 1 server w/ only cashers, even better w/ only high cashers: in 2 weeks it will be closed because nobody pay to lose so 98% of ppl will leave in the first days and after that the remaining 2-3 ppl will leave too due to nobody to show their wallets ^^

So if 20k more means couple of f2players less, then it is a LOSS and no way more profit.

But I'm pretty sure you will keep kissing R2/GTA's a$$ despite how they treat their playerbase (you included).

Edit: typos
              Last edited by Junefrain; 02-13-2015, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Please keep the thread on topic and no insults, else I will be forced to close it.
                It's a game, treat it like one.
                Nobody is forcing anyone to stay/play a game, that's up to the player's decision.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                You were everything, and could have been
                It's the first summer, of the first year
                Today only rain, knocks on my window
                And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                Your arms can no longer warm me
                A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                  Please keep the thread on topic and no insults, else I will be forced to close it.
                  Nobody is forcing anyone to stay/play a game, that's up to the player's decision.
                  I agree and appologise. But him comming just to insult us all isnt really....

Comment

So your going to apologise for your first post in this thread where you insult everyone who had commented up to that point?

Comment

Really a bad, bad attitude.
                      Despite the fact you may be right about the insulting part, the 3rd sentence is something you really should have keep for yourself.
                      Telling a player that he/she is free to leave the game is something EVERYONE know and sure it should NEVER come from a moderator.

Especially given that (as you keep saying) R2 is "only a publisher" and now that R2 is becoming every day more the WORST platform for this otherwise beautiful game.
                      Just my 2c.

Best Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Junefrain View Post
                        Really a bad, bad attitude.
                        Despite the fact you may be right about the insulting part, the 3rd sentence is something you really should have keep for yourself.
                        Telling a player that he/she is free to leave the game is something EVERYONE know and sure it should NEVER come from a moderator.

Especially given that (as you keep saying) R2 is "only a publisher" and now that R2 is becoming every day more the WORST platform for this otherwise beautiful game.
                        Just my 2c.

Best Regards.
                        if funny when we keep reading on GTarcade forum the "im going to leave for r2 because free diamonds" . Remind me of when my teacher used to tell us the other class was better than our and then would say the same to the other class .

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                          if funny when we keep reading on GTarcade forum the "im going to leave for r2 because free diamonds" . Remind me of when my teacher used to tell us the other class was better than our and then would say the same to the other class .
                          Forgetting the "out of context" quote for a second, please elaborate where we get those "free diamonds" that others don't get.

Comment

Originally posted by Junefrain View Post
                            Forgetting the "out of context" quote for a second, please elaborate where we get those "free diamonds" that others don't get.
                            Surveys system

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                              Surveys system
                              System that doesnt work 90% of time and only works usualy for US and couple more countries?

Comment

Even admitting that everyone has access to that (and is quite far from the truth), what do you get nowadays from anything besides "299 dias"? Just some "leftover" as you like to call it xD
                                And don't even dare to say that someone can collect 299 dias daily from surveys if you don't want turn yourself in a joke ))

And even if someone manage to collect a handful of dias in a month, just w/ this last event any GTA player get 350 dias for doing NOTHING besides a check-in ...

But don't worry, keep defending the ones that makes fun of you. I'm out of this forums, busy to grow my shiny new GTA hero

Comment

Working...
                                X