Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really now?? why can't we also have that? or just don't freekin show it on our site, its kind of depressing to be with R2 when one se this.

Comment

yeah, the dev there (GTA) listen very well to player reporting bug and such.

I've a problem with some event that I can't get rewarded like EXP is Key (for new server). Been reporting here on this forum, all they said 'Reported' and you guess as good as I am, nothing happens. No compensation no nothing!

Same goes with TA bug, 3 days, can't join TA, lose all Dragon Crest (60% retrieval for only 20 dragon crest?) and lose my chance to get Valentine goodies.

Am I not happy about certain country can do survey a lot easier and can gain 10k diamond per day?
      -Yes, but its just luck.

Am I not happy about certain hackers/cheaters do survey with some kind of alteration from their IP address?
      -Yes, but I try everything but non of them works. Only warnings and such.

Am I not happy about GTA player gets a CHANCE FOR GETTING WEDDING GARB, LVL 9 GEM, FREE DIAMOND and OTHER GOODIES?
      -Yes.

Tell me, what do R2G did for their players?

I can tell you guys what gta did for their players, even thou they don't have any source for free recharge like we do.

-GTA vip club (every week players will get some goodies from gta)
      -Dev working really fast there (I complaint about something like bug and unable to get prizes, the dev took only 24 hours to solve it, not like here)
      -GTA player on forum complain more, yes, but the dev actually read all their complains and fix the 'Recharge any amount' prize.

"Bro, you should play at GTA"

I wanted to but its too late, I already invested almost $500 here on my r2g toon.

Comment

GTa perfomance on solving Bugg , Feather mod reported that on the First day of Single Tournament the 2 emergy tech didnt answer and so were unnable to fix the problem , they did lose the whole Character Data for 1 whole server ( behemont ) . Such perfomance ...

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
          GTa perfomance on solving Bugg , Feather mod reported that on the First day of Single Tournament the 2 emergy tech didnt answer and so were unnable to fix the problem , they did lose the whole Character Data for 1 whole server ( behemont ) . Such perfomance ...
          well, at least they reported it and try to solve it right? Only ONE server, not all 7++ server. Such luck on that server

I already reported TA bug last 3 days, here

forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?162762-Team-Arena-BUG!!!

and the problem still not being solved.

I quote

'Such performance...'
          Last edited by Konjiki89; 02-13-2015, 11:43 PM.

Comment

I already reported TA bug last 3 days, here

forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?162762-Team-Arena-BUG!!!

and the problem still not being solved.
            R2Game can not do anything when there are bugs in game.
            R2Game is only 1 of publisher of LOA.

But

R2Game ****** their customers. cuz R2Game does unfair events. All players(Gtar, R2game and Ngame) have to compete in CS. Gtar's player can have many benefit from events monthly. R2Game dont do that. If you have a litlle events you have to cash more to compete to win. If not you lose and cry.

Then

If you want they hear you. stop cash. play as a free. Do you want to change your business when you get still many money?

Ps: sorry my bad english

Comment

Last edited by Gurothos; 02-14-2015, 09:59 PM.

Comment

U know, most ppl feel like the one at top of this page.
                Yes, its unfair. Bit like MOD sead, who is forcing u to recharge or play?
                Until ppl stop recharging, nothing will get better, its a fact.
                If free players leave, game will just die, its a fact.
                Will anything change? Personaly, i hope so, but in reality, dont think so.
                Anyway, play or dont, users choice.

Comment

can't u just me an acc on gta get codes and use on R2 server?

Comment

If free players leave, game will just die, its a fact.
                    Will anything change? Personaly, i hope so, but in reality, dont think so.
                    dont worry the game is dead. Game producer have to solve.

Now do you can earn 500k $ per year or do you want 5k0$(ViP only) per year

one more thing

All game will be dead after a period of time

But they dont want a hot game will be dead in 2 or 3 years

Comment

-_- I got an interesting question... how many of you that have been complaining that have recharged at least $100 US worth not spent any more on this game? (including vip, not including time) not pointing fingers or anything but as stated before the only way for change is to stop paying them. if all those that are complaining about the r2 treatment being low man on the pole (particuarly the f2p like me who feel the end of it going up our collective @**es) would stop paying the game (in all forms and become f2p) for 2 months I would bet money that that would be noticed. Even if the super wales and most of the heavies keep going a collective loss of the lower 80% of the cashier base would make anyone pause. (I would probably guess about 30% net from vip alone) most players have learned how to get what they want by now or live without it or saved enough dias at least to keep their vip going for that duration.

so in conclusion all those that complain and still pay are hurting everyone else till things change. either help get everyone to stop paying or stop complaining.

also changes I have noticed sense I started on my server

A: (precious event) + free dias - not anymore = +0
                      B: (Hoc) + variety of items to be got + heros remain relatively easy to get even for f2p + save and easy rank - higher and higher cost to rank = +2 still
                      C: (numerous seasonal events) + intriging + mixes it up + ability to get more wanted gear/angels - no collecting/save ability - insane costs for good stuff = +0
                      D: (tycoon) + work for prizes - insane min rankings - gta dominated cs - near impossible to always max prize rank each month - quality of prizes if you have them already = -4 (-5 for cs)
                      E: (other non seasonal not mention events) average +0
                      F: (DW and DR) + new + new way to get points for tycoon - buggy - unbalanced for r2 - excuse for multi server players to pool their collected ego into 1 cs guild/alliance = n/a to early to tell but predictions are not looking good

I find it hard to have a reason to play LoA anymore other than the guild I am in...
                      Last edited by zalex01; 02-14-2015, 06:17 PM.
                      hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
                      feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

Out of topic.
                        Closed.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                        You were everything, and could have been
                        It's the first summer, of the first year
                        Today only rain, knocks on my window
                        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                        Your arms can no longer warm me
                        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
                        X