Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hecate Needs to be Nerfed! That hero is way overpowered!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pyro_420 View Post
    LOL tell that to the people who whined that they lost their rank due to Resource Reaver then because they are blaming that bug for the reason they lost rank, which is why so many were demanding a rollback or compensation in the form of the top 200 rewards
    Ye, but again.. they didn't lose it because of the reaver. I don't know what was the state for eu and oceanic, but US had roughly 30k difference between rank 100 and rank 200. And most people, that cried, said some rediculous things, that they dropped 200+ ranks after being below 100. You couldn't get 30k points with the reaver. I was 111th 15 mins before the end of the tycoon event, in those 15 mins I dropped to rank 189th. And as I said already, the reaver bug was over long before that.
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

• Well you placed in the top 200 so grats are in order I think. Got your Odin's Sword then did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyro_420 View Post
        Well you placed in the top 200 so grats are in order I think. Got your Odin's Sword then did you?
        nope, just a broken ring that should get fixed tomorrow, but for 0$ spent it's not that bad
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyhawk14 View Post
          A bug is a bug u have exploited it and splashed it all over the forums what do you expect how players will react you deserve a ban for this
          Sorry to tell you this but if you have done a CoM attempt then you should get banned too since you have exploited this bug too
          头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
          不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
          (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
          (奥特曼 - ultraman)
          (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
          (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

• Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
            nope, just a broken ring that should get fixed tomorrow, but for 0$ spent it's not that bad
            Ohh yeah Iudin's Ring. The one that the devs decided to put Agility on instead of Hit/Crit. Apparently they wanted it to be a boot XD

Comment

• Originally posted by qingyunjian View Post
              So what you are saying is even you(Moratia) shouldn't do any battles within the game because as long as you go into a battle you are exploiting the rage bug, which means NO ONE should have any progress as long as the rage doesn't work in the game? You can't do your FREE spire and aegis attempts?
              What i say is my setup do not rely on that bug in purpose. Instead of yours.
              As you posted, your strat is based on a loop that is only possible with that bug (or until hero reach a level of upgrade that you not have). That make a huge difference between fair player who run their free attempt daily, and you.

Comment

• I am closing this thread because it's turning into a flame war.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                X