No announcement yet.

top player's, no claws?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe u all talking out of order ... if your basing it 1:1 ratio then all this is trash talk cuz it'll be wallets on top of wallets plus bots.. otherwise 1:1 claw has no chance in killing back row

Comment

My first post soo be gentle on my rusty english. Had to make acc after reading a wrong DK skill description, he is a mix of NK and CoB, he hits front row also, not a single target skill as stiivi mention, gains hp shield as KoB, and vampiric strike like NK. Although keep in mind that his vampiric skill works on how many targets he hits, for example 3 heroes front = more hp return as result of vampiric attack, assuming no one dodge, 2 heroes front = less hp return, 101% confirmed, enjoy and gl hf to all.

Comment

yeh NK is free but the question is will he be free, lol

Comment

Yes he will 1500 rubies like Luna (advanced version of Djinni)

Comment

Originally posted by KpGMaestro View Post
            Yes he will 1500 rubies like Luna (advanced version of Djinni)
            so new heroes will be 1500 rubies each? when it will be release XD

Comment

Yes 1500 each, i was hoping that they will release 1 of them soon, maybe at the end of the month,but seeing that Totem Lord ( Earthshaker ) will come first, for sure in next House of Cards, i have no hope of seeing those 2 soon

Comment

Originally posted by KpGMaestro View Post
                My first post soo be gentle on my rusty english. Had to make acc after reading a wrong DK skill description, he is a mix of NK and CoB, he hits front row also, not a single target skill as stiivi mention, gains hp shield as KoB, and vampiric strike like NK. Although keep in mind that his vampiric skill works on how many targets he hits, for example 3 heroes front = more hp return as result of vampiric attack, assuming no one dodge, 2 heroes front = less hp return, 101% confirmed, enjoy and gl hf to all.
                Ahh Thank you, i wasn't sure about it, every where is different info about it. Haven't seen it in CN version in any formation at all.

Comment

Originally posted by stiivi View Post
                  Ahh Thank you, i wasn't sure about it, every where is different info about it. Haven't seen it in CN version in any formation at all.
                  that's because in cn they use the cashing heroes. As ''awesome'' as dk it is, it's not a game changer.

Comment

Ok so a front row hitter like KoB but with better growth AND vampiric strike??? I'm definitely gonna get him if he's free. Nothing makes me happier than a tank who can heal himself. That just makes Djinni/CM/Priestess/Hecate's job easier in order to keep him alive longer lol. Sure most heroes will die by the time the angels attack, but assuming they can't kill him before that, your main should be close to full HP and then its just a 1 on 1 fight between mains...as long as they don't have insane dodge you should win if your HP total is higher at that point

This scenario will only happen if your opponent doesn't have Valk/Claws or any other hero with back row or multihit skills
                    Last edited by Pyro_420; 06-18-2014, 10:25 AM.

Comment

anyone can share chinese version url?

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro_420 View Post
                        Ok so a front row hitter like KoB but with better growth AND vampiric strike??? I'm definitely gonna get him if he's free. Nothing makes me happier than a tank who can heal himself. That just makes Djinni/CM/Priestess/Hecate's job easier in order to keep him alive longer lol. Sure most heroes will die by the time the angels attack, but assuming they can't kill him before that, your main should be close to full HP and then its just a 1 on 1 fight between mains...as long as they don't have insane dodge you should win if your HP total is higher at that point

This scenario will only happen if your opponent doesn't have Valk/Claws or any other hero with back row or multihit skills
                        which most players have lol

Comment

Working...
                        X