(Free) Heroes (Not!!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
    that's for oceanic, but there are least 20 bots in eastern. That one will be fun to watch
    Well if that goes on, when x'mas comes, there wont be any players competeing for top spots, its all on bot's then

Comment

Originally posted by stiivi View Post
      Well if that goes on, when x'mas comes, there wont be any players competeing for top spots, its all on bot's then
      oh dw, the guy defending gtarcade's decision will have fun later. mount evolve, more cash, heroes evolve, more cash, 2 hocs per months, 2 tycoons per month.

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
        can`t agree with that...from what i`ve seen cashers(smart or not so smart as u call them) spend money here to have things that only a few or if possible nobody else can get .
        Yes, as long as there's a sucker who can cash to their every event, prices are only gonna get higher and higher.

Comment

Originally posted by stiivi View Post
          You mean which bot gets it? i have bet on that one who beated PB.
          It will be either Checkmaid or the Effie bot.

Comment

More for the mega cashers ** the rest is what GT is doing R2 has nothing to do with it ... Oh well
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
              my point was that sure cashers will get them for free too but they will replace a paid hero . they won`t like that for sure
              personally i dealt with the thing that everything that will be added will have cash priority and will continue to play the game untill people that i enjoy playing with will quit . every non-casher has to do that making topics won`t change a squat and u should know that

we have replace a paid hero anyway like it or not, if u want to keep up, how do u know they will happy or not. are u ret ard?
              Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Well lets put it this way, yes F2P players got bent hard, so they gunna say bye bye and game gunna die pretty quickly since they arent gunna tell friends etc about this waste of space of a game.

Comment

Working...
                X