Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know I allowed you all to rant for a bit, but this is getting ridiculous. You complain when we don't give stuff you complain when we give stuff, you complain about everything. You are gamers, be surprised if you didn't. But this is not a fair complaint. You lose NOTHING, not a single thing by us doing this for the free players. You gain exactly what they gain, status quo.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by R268211497 View Post
      If its so old whos mistake is that ? they must ensure that they must bring in new stuffs on the shop to and not just only on the event. don't u think its not a little fair ? what if people don't get the free stuffs ? think it on wider sense it will make some logic, its not that just u got the stuff u don't have to support others ..
      If they don't get free stuff - their problem only. That's why it's FREE, for everybody to get it. Why anyone won't get free stuff when it's offered? And that's the first costume for free players that was given since the beginning. Still don't see your problem.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
        You know I allowed you all to rant for a bit, but this is getting ridiculous. You complain when we don't give stuff you complain when we give stuff, you complain about everything. You are gamers, be surprised if you didn't. But this is not a fair complaint. You lose NOTHING, not a single thing by us doing this for the free players. You gain exactly what they gain, status quo.
        Finally something worth reading in the whole thread!
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
          Love u CafeAuLait! LOL
          Thanks for the free stuffs!
          Just lock this useless thread plz ^^

Ps R268211497. I do cash (more than just 3.7K D) and I'm still happy to get the sky archer even I got the Angel Set already.
          Originally posted by Henry Miller
          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
          S102-CoolBay
          Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by R268211497 View Post
            We cash players spend real money and we get our things and u people give them free stuffs like fashion and wings ? is it even fair on ur part ? we spend so much cash and bid and get some good on certain events like rose events, cards event and now u guyz give them free fashion and wings. What is the point of people spending diamond and getting the demon set wen they give the free wings and fashion..
            btw if you read carefully, there nothing here said that if you cash you will win. so they are free to give anything they want.
            fair? that how life works son.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
            "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Ugh, okay. So Free players are not allowed anything at all.. what kind of logic is that? This is a F2P game as well as a P2W game.
              I am so very happy to get all the free items i can, and even more lucky in the Daric shop to get the chicken mount FOR FREE. The glacial wolf was free to EVERYONE same with the Skyarcher outfit and of course recently Aoede was avalible to everyone and was very easy to get. *never got those phoenix wings, keeping hopeful oneday i might*
              And yet some people complain about this? What the heck. I wish there where more things like the Angel Exclusive but for some of those heros that where supposed to be in the Starry Taven instead of tycoon.
              But yes, there needs to be a balance in things, its a little lopsided but you get what you pay for...

Comment

Maybe its because u never play MMORPG or this is your first time? lol. U spend money because its all your money. We dont spend money because. 1st. we dont want because no money. 2nd. we have money but wait untill the "right time" day . If u ranting about fairness, maybe you got WRONG forecasting about what happen at the future. Or u are very busy player, after spend some money for pair cloth and demon wings. abandon your char and not playing again . And after you comeback and see what happen. tadaaa... your rank drop down to the bottom of the sea and even lose with free player. . We are sorry cant think like you and called yourself "superior" or "iam casher the king of montain" well if we are ALL just AI or robot yes you can say that. Because we are just regular human . We are truly sorry cant accept you logic which the fact its not logic for us but just simple ranting.
                Last edited by HeavyWind; 08-05-2014, 07:51 PM.

Comment

I'm now locking this thread. You can go round and round for ages and it still won't change anything. We strive to make the game fun for all players and we'll continue to do that.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                  X