Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first thing that comes to me is in October is sitting under an oak tree while sipping tea and enjoying the scenery as the leaves change and the sunsets. It also reminds me of a good barbecue where you have all your family together and you enjoy the times you have with them in the now

IGN: slicer

server s63 stone canyon
    Last edited by Slicerunit01; 10-17-2014, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• October is to me at time to see grand children get excited over pumpkin carving , and costumes , it is also when the , leaves begin to change with the season
      ING - Fred
      S23 Eclipse Tavern

Comment

• October is special to me cause it birth month of my dear son, a true blessing to me, my reason to get up and see another day, to see him smile, crawl, play, just makes me so happy to be a father

that's why October is special to me

IGN: Joykiller79
        Server:S169 Ashstone Valley

Comment

• My birth month is October. While most people think of the fall as a time of death and endings I think of it as a beginning and new start. In the autumn the seeds go back into the ground and plants begin the cycle of regrowth. Winter becomes the gestational period for the rebirth in the spring. Fall is my favorite time of year <3

Lily Rose S 221 Ashen Waste

Comment

• October signifies thanksgiving, it makes me remember all the things I have to be thankful for. I also celebrate my country's independence.
            IGN:Silena
            Server:191 Dread Island
            Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

• When I think of October...I remember that the month my first grandchild was born. Also, I think about beautiful color the leaves will be turning.

IGN: Mistyd
              Server: S52 - Twilight Gate

Comment

• October means no more heat of summer, the leaves are changing, and thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) is just around the corner.

IGN. juicyjugs
                S14 alecta's triumph

Comment

• this month is very special to me becouse this is the time iam birth and show the beauty off the world..

IGN:...arietha...
                  Server:S63 stone canyon

Comment

• October to me means another couple of mounts of hard work then comes X-mas WOOT! holly days and fun with the family.

IGN: juNk
                    Server : UA14 (Server 72)
                    Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

• Decorating for Halloween, carving pumpkins, trick-or-treat..& our anniversary ♥

IGN: Sekhmet
                      Server: S105 Altar of Hope

Comment

• IGN : ImaDrunk
                        Server : s179 Shivering Sands
                        This month means Samhain, The dead come to meet the living and their souls are really nice company when you are a lonely person

Comment

• For me october, i get a new friends and to go with my friends, for travel to another town, so freely

valkyrie
                          S63-Stone Canyon

Comment

• my Bro birthday and my national women day this month so time to prepare present for my bro and my mother
                            IGN :Iwinall
                            sever [s214] Great Crossroads

Comment

• October to me means fall is here, changing of the leaves, and perfect football weather.

IGN: O55R1C
                              Server: [172] Jade Valley

Comment

• October reminds me of........Pumpkin Flavoring in general.....the leaves change color, fall to the ground, and make a beautiful, crunchy blanket to walk across. and most
                                specially Scaring people “for fun” is widely encouraged hahahaha..

IGN: Zeal
                                Server S156 Cloven Hordes

Comment

Working...
                                X