Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October for me so wonderful as it is the autumn season with all the festivals that come with it.

IGN:QueenofLand
    SERVER: S107

Comment

• october is the month that give true love
      IGN:alryah
      [S171] Citadel of Hope

Comment

• October in BEER AND OCTOBERFEST . happen to be on my birthday too.

Cely
        [S214] Great Crossroads

Comment

• October? For me, October means the chilly weather in the morning and the little white specs of frost on the ground and on the fences, it shows how close winter actually is

IGN: Seungi
          Server: S133 Drake's Den

Comment

• October, in India, October means a lot to me.. its the start of winters and rejuvinating experience, cold air with warm soothing sun.
            IGN - rrockstarr
            Server - [S205] Ivory Plains

Comment

• Lord Foul (S105) R2games............ October makes me think of halloween. Taking my son trick or treating, and watching him knock on the doors for the first time.

Comment

• october means school for me, and mostly the best time to get new friends, and meet my old friends i did not see for 3 months

Infine, s173 Crystal Pyramid

Comment

• october means 2 months before christmas and new year lol....hope this counts wahahahaha... IGN: Jewel Server: S199 Westbridge pass

Comment

• I lost my virginity in October , that is why i love him and on another hand hate him XD

IGN: Davov
                    server : [S129] Stormbrink Hold

Comment

• october means to me a fun time when the leaves fall of the trees, halloween where we get to carve pumpkins and go to halloween partys and see scary things and it is also getting close to bonfire night and we can have treacle toffee and toffee apples. And not forgetting closer to christmas

Helena,s218 Citadel of songs

Comment

• October is quite a busy month , so i hope it pass faster. Cindar3la, S68 [S68] Bloodbane Crypt

Comment

• I think of Halloween and lot of spooky fun and the kids costumes it's just loads of fun

jackflag (116) Imp Parliament
                          Last edited by R224596342; 10-18-2014, 06:00 AM. Reason: frogot to put server

Comment

• first thing i thought of October is my 1st son brithday ... she was reborn on october 23 im very love my family

but accident occurred recently ... I had a broken hand bone fractures , because of a fall from vehicle
                            after going through the process of surgery, finally broken bones in pairs of pins .. this incident I had with my daughter .. thank god my daughter is 2 years old that had not seriously injured when he fell because I hug my son tightly .. and put the body for the sake of she is safety

for a father, the security of a major child no matter what the danger ahead

and I'm still getting ready to celebrate my son's birthday

thx

IGN :CUBY
                            SERVER :l S92 - ENDLESS SEA

Comment

• I have my birthday in november a. my favorit rockgroup guns 'n' roses have written a title names november rain!

Dragoonblood
                              S113 Fae Summit

Comment

• Hmmm October is a stressing month for me since studying starts all over again... but it's also my birthday month so the first thing I think of it is CAKE!!! :P

IGN: DarkBetrayal
                                SERVER: S45 - Angels Ascendent

Comment

Working...
                                X