Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October is refreshing month after long hot summer )

IGN: Foloyal
    Server: s126

Comment

• October means to me the begining of a new cycle.....A new chance at love life and everything in between. IGN: winter55 Server:154 "nest of theives"

Comment

• To me, October means that Autumn is here! This means all the leaves are turning beautiful colors and falling off the trees. It's always a great time to rake up all the leaves and have fun jumping in the leaf pile! It's also Halloween time, so I get to make Jack-O-Lanterns and put them on my porch. It's just a great time to be able to spend with friends and family

Server 123 Aria of Dawn
        IGN Sindragosa

Comment

• October starts the countdown for christmas and the semi bankruptcy from early Christmas shopping lol

S217
          HiMyNameIsEm

Comment

• October for me .....when nature goes to sleep before a new beginning IGN : Shadowryl Server : [S146] Fort Blackreach

Comment

• October is for me a month of diversity ,from Octoberfest in Germany to the spooky night of Halloween on 31st of October to many parties around the campus and also the period when Autumn is showing her good things like the colors of the trees and the winds howling. The best event in October and the most important thing I associate October with is the Halloween though cause it reminds me of childhood and also reminds me of the horrors movie I watched every night on the Hallows end night and all the candies of that day ,but it also reminds me that Halloween is the best event to stay with your family and friends. Therefore I think October is dedicated to childhood and to friendship.

IGN : Ezreal
              Server : s83- Ash Cave

Comment

• IGN: Baetyl
                Server: s13-Valkyries Call

October to me is the start of fall which is a time where natures beauty peaks and then vanishes making way for new beauty to sprout and grow the following year. Its also a time, for some, of darkness and natures beauty dying and when darkness springs out and covers the earth in the traditional all hallows eve.

Comment

• I don't like winter, but October is so romantic, with the tree leaves turning yellow and red, the chestnuts to roast on the fireplace, and the idea of Christmas coming that makes me feel like a child again.

IGN: Cris
                  Server: S104- Cape of Infinight

Comment

• Let misty autumn be our part!
                    The twilight of the year is sweet:
                    Where shadow and the darkness meet
                    Our love, a twilight of the heart
                    Eludes a little time's deceit....

IGN: Krusher
                    Server: s209 - Glitterhold Forest

Comment

• October to me means grieving and trying to heal from the loss of my infant son October 2006.

IGN: Brendana
                      Server: S134

Comment

• What October means to me is All Hallows Eve. A day to remember the people we've lost and when they can come back to see and all the spooky costumes to ward off the evil spirits.

desmond
                        S210 Fiery Citadel

Comment

• October brings memories back to me .. good ones and bad .. some joy and some tears.

IGN: Miaa
                          Server: [S210] Fiery Citadel

Comment

• what is wrong with October, the same as the other 11 months. Who cares, reward not worth it to embarrass here

IGN: zzzaq1
                            Server: S181

Comment

• October reminds me of the end of a great love, the leaves are yellow
                              which fell on all sides is
                              increased the leaf to the branch to which we
                              * and the two of us !! server-S139 Haunted Junction

Comment

• frist thing that comes to my mind is hunting season and cooler weather for taking a weekend ride in the mountains to see the leafs changing .

BloodRain
                                srua8 or old server 18

Comment

Working...
                                X