Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reap All the Rewards in Tycoon and Group Buy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
    Its really not that hard, but you still gotta be prepared for it. Saving gemology cards for more than 1 day and saved up enchanted ores are going to be the big point givers in both tycoons. Cross server tycoon seems to always run with group buy, and several have been able to get required points without cashing the last 2 or 3 times its been around. If you have group buy tickets, look through the diamond purchase items and you may find a few that require no diamonds at all. And as many have said in previous threads, if you cant rank in both tycoons, pick 1 and save up the gemology for the one you want to rank in. In my opinion, the rewards in this cross server tycoon are not all that great compared to previous tycoons. It seems like the single server tycoon is worth ranking more than cross server tycoon, especially if you only expect to rank outside of top 200.
    To get enough Energy cards for all days you need to save them up over 1 or 2 tycoon events. And why did the blue enchant ore help? Is it a bug abuse or so?

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
      To get enough Energy cards for all days you need to save them up over 1 or 2 tycoon events. And why did the blue enchant ore help? Is it a bug abuse or so?
      not a bug or abuse, if you read the description on the enchanted ores in tycoon it tells you how you get points. You get them by collecting the enchanted ores AND by spending them to buy enchantment stones which also give you points.

Comment

The enchanted ore count as double points ( didn't know how else to say it ), and it works like this :
        1. IF you buy the ores/get the ores from Elite battle during tycoon, it counts.
        2. IF you spend the ores during tycoon, again it counts, so it's the best investment to do during a tycoon.
        Some people think that skipping a tycoon to wait for another and have resources works, well, yes, but not everyone needs to do that cause you can win even if you do tycoon after tycoon.
        This tycoon you can skip if you want, I really don't see anything in there that can attract me ( outside top200 ofc ). To keep up you can't, to spend for the rewards really aren't worth it, unless you feel " full " with the resources you have and wanna use them.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Last time the Djinni events run together with Tycoon. This time it is Group Buy. I have at the moment 13k Points. Maybe i get to 14k. But tomorrow it will be much lower because of no Gemology Energy Cards. So lets hear how you will achieve 70k points without cashing a single cent or use Diamonds?
          And whos fault it is you are out of energy? I have made 20k points today and have another 1000 moves. I have 17.5k points right now without any bonuses from raking in Beach, Wheel or roses, and still have stuff to do to get points. For the record I finished 5th on SS tycoon, right after the cashers. And I haven't missed ranking in any tycoon since Aoede was given in one. And I am not doing so great, they are other free players that are waaaaay better than that. Hint: energy cards in Group Buy right now are bought only with Group vouchers, store some for next tycoon. In order to rank in both tycoons you have to be smart in SS first. Don't buy everything from djinni, buy only ore, gold and energy cards on at least 50% off. This time was even easier as djinni lasted 1 more day than tycoon so I bought that day energy and ore and kept them. Another tip - don't use helper for gems during tycoon. Also save vouchers for voucher shop and Group buy and Djinni. Do all dailies. Another useful tip - inferno when done from a team of 3 gives most tycoon points on lvl 55, best points you can get if you do it solo on the highest lvl available to you, you need a bit of luck on that thought.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Is it normal that you find on the first day some players have already as many points ???

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	615.0 KB
ID:	1701578

How to get the same score without spending a fortune ???

That's crazy !

Seriously it's just abused it remains a unique test for each server !

Comment

every tycoon some say u need money to get adv prize wrong when u low level save gem and ore on higher level its easy without that

Comment

Originally posted by R277201457 View Post
                Is it normal that you find on the first day some players have already as many points ???

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114538[/ATTACH]

That's crazy !

Okay, these guys are paying for their points, you can't really expect to have the same score as free player with these who spend thousands. That's why the lower rewards are - for free players to get something.
                Last edited by osobena; 11-19-2014, 02:42 PM.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by R277201457 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114538[/ATTACH]

That's crazy !

Normal? Yes. Without spending a fortune= No.

Comment

u use group buy ticket on the free gemo cards in diamond section this helps you get the rank if you want. I quit playing any tycoon cuz its ******** that they keep raising the points to rank

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                      Okay, these guys are paying for their points, you can't really expect to have the same score as free player with these who spend thousands. That's why the lower rewards are - for free players to get something.
                      Not all pay for it, I know one of those players in top 5 didn't spend diamond yet. Ore is just too nice for tycoon

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	money1.png
Views:	1
Size:	643.6 KB
ID:	1701609 I thought I was doing well at 43k points

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                          And whos fault it is you are out of energy? I have made 20k points today and have another 1000 moves. I have 17.5k points right now without any bonuses from raking in Beach, Wheel or roses, and still have stuff to do to get points. For the record I finished 5th on SS tycoon, right after the cashers. And I haven't missed ranking in any tycoon since Aoede was given in one. And I am not doing so great, they are other free players that are waaaaay better than that. Hint: energy cards in Group Buy right now are bought only with Group vouchers, store some for next tycoon. In order to rank in both tycoons you have to be smart in SS first. Don't buy everything from djinni, buy only ore, gold and energy cards on at least 50% off. This time was even easier as djinni lasted 1 more day than tycoon so I bought that day energy and ore and kept them. Another tip - don't use helper for gems during tycoon. Also save vouchers for voucher shop and Group buy and Djinni. Do all dailies. Another useful tip - inferno when done from a team of 3 gives most tycoon points on lvl 55, best points you can get if you do it solo on the highest lvl available to you, you need a bit of luck on that thought.

Ah sooo you have only 5 casher on your server? Lucky you. On my server there are over 20. And they cash every Event. So Top 20 nevver possible. OMG i tried it with the Group Buy tickets and it worked. Looks to me that R2 doesnt wanted that this is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Eidolin View Post
                            u use group buy ticket on the free gemo cards in diamond section this helps you get the rank if you want. I quit playing any tycoon cuz its ******** that they keep raising the points to rank
                            if ppl think free player can't get 70k pts on tycoon then let them think like that and not doing their all to get pts.

for me though..
                            well since they released tarot, if you can get 5k each day or saved up 25k before tycoon start, you can get 3.8k tycoon pts,
                            and last cs tycoon was 68k or so if I remember right, means it's just natural to increase the req pts, and doing tarot "properly" also gives you element crystals too, again.. this helps with the pts. but well if you can't even do tarot "properly" then just stay thinking you can't reach 70k
                            lol

they even help you get points by reaching some amount of pts each tycoon day with element crystals (400 element crystals means 800 tycoon pts, well it's not much but still it helps)

but well forget it...
                            it's impossible to get 16k on day 1 and 36k on day 2
                            and what!?!?!? 60k on day 3? 78k on day 4? and ***** 100k pts on day 5!?!?!?
                            ***** insane !!!
                            and damn ! look at that req pts to get rewards !!!! 70k? it's totally impossible even after I saves up gemo card and do 20k each day...
                            damn R2 so greedy
                            I should quit this game

LOL
                            Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                            -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                            -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                            -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                            -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Ah sooo you have only 5 casher on your server? Lucky you. On my server there are over 20. And they cash every Event. So Top 20 nevver possible. OMG i tried it with the Group Buy tickets and it worked. Looks to me that R2 doesnt wanted that this is possible.
                              We have 1 mega casher, 1 a bit less mega casher and 1 heavy casher, other than that we have around 5 medium cashers. We also have around 1-2 light cashers and 9-10 free players. That's it. Pretty much top 20 is always possible if you make the points just because that's all the people on the server, lol.
                              osobena
                              s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

I'll take anyone group but tickets... Never enough for all the gem cards you need.

Comment

Working...
                                X