Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 10th Cross-Server Tournament Begins December 7th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im guessing the tourney is bugged cause I go into it and I click on players to attack abd it keeps giving me a load error to refresh, I have refreshed 6 times and nothing still samething

Comment

Sadly We got BUG on server 100. wont event let me do 1 fight keeps saying error and kicking us out.

username - lucyloo
      guild - YourMadBro
      lvl - 76
      Last edited by Sexy-Lucyloo; 12-07-2014, 12:30 PM. Reason: forgot my details

Comment

Yes Tournament bugged for me it says it's finished for other guild members loading error when they try to attack. S68

Comment

if its bugged on ours.... (S56)... where these guys gets so much points?????????????????????

Comment

Tourney is not functional on S44: Others are able to access the fights : were getting Log Failed. Please allow the servers effected to have an extra day and not the servers who have access now please. Thank you, and any updates on the fix and solution??

Click image for larger version

Name:	broken tt.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	675.0 KB
ID:	1704505

Comment

can someone explain why tournament is not working?

Comment

Are we going to get compensated for missing a day of TT because of your inability to fix the bug?

Comment

Day 2 --- TT still bugged. Any comments from developers?

Comment

no comments, only a compensation... does not work today either
                    Alma
                    Server S313 Briarwall Forest

Comment

You got compensation?
                      What LOA gave - some vouchers?

Comment

On our server tournament just started working.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

So..it works now..but what about the unfairness? People were able to do battles yesterday and have points and alot like myself were unable to do any battles yesterday.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                          Server: s4
                          Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

The tournament started working couple hours ago just fine for me.. now when I logged back in, the icon is missing again.. Just a blank spot between totems and little helper.
                            Playing on s179 and s218 Main is a lvl 71 mystic named Aeryn, I also have lvl 61 archer named Ruby. Yunalesca a lvl 43 mage, soon to be sorcerer :)

Comment

we missed 2 days of Tournament

IGN: Aldrin
                              Server: s151 Cutthroat Swamp (ua41)
                              Last edited by palakacelo23; 12-08-2014, 06:20 PM. Reason: added IGN and Server

Comment

I apologize for not being bugged and having a question completely on topic about the event.

If i can make it into the final 100 for the cross server clash of might about how many royal marks can I expect to earn at minimum?

I don't believe i will make it anywhere near the top 10. more like the bottom 10 . was just curious since this is my first one.

Comment

Working...
                                X