Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels 12/18 Server Update – Christmas is Coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
    I think he's saying a lot of R2 already have got the lvl 8 fusion gem from tarot.
    ye but iam talking about craft master event

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
      In fairness to the lvl8 fusion gems in tarot, they really shouldn't be that easy to access anyway. If they're gonna bring that back in the tarot shop, make it so that the cost isn't that low.
      lol how is 100k tarot point is a low cost ??

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
        for most ppl that put a 20$ every week...100k points in tarot is "LOW"... )

but lame move from them removing those fuse gems from that shop

Comment

oh well, be nice if they added some sort of fusion gem back.
          and we know the cashers will not stop cashing it. as long as it can add a whole bunch of tycoon pts they will keep cashing it up
          League of Angels
          ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
          Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
          10.6 Million+ BR
          The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
          (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
          Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by JadaKiss84 View Post
            Hi,

What i dont get is why GtArcade already have this event and on R2 it begins only on 20th december and lasts only til 26th?! Why do you make these differences? You put a diamond recharge of minimum 299 dias on Angel's Exclusive when it was free because GtArcade players complained that they pay, so now R2 players pay also but when it comes to events like this Chrismas Shop only GtArcade players get the goodies? Why? Why should we keep playing your game when you make these differences? Why cant you make things same ****** for both GTS and R2?
            we all knew GTarcade treat their player better than R2,,,
            so lame,,,

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
              yeah, they must be joking lol
              Last edited by seleneguo; 12-18-2014, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
                In fairness to the lvl8 fusion gems in tarot, they really shouldn't be that easy to access anyway. If they're gonna bring that back in the tarot shop, make it so that the cost isn't that low.
                what do you mean with low cost ?
                most players wait almost for 3-4 weeks to get this. and you said its easy to get ???
                well sure you are a fool hard casher

Comment

Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
                  what do you mean with low cost ?
                  most players wait almost for 3-4 weeks to get this. and you said its easy to get ???
                  well sure you are a fool hard casher
                  Have a decent memory and stock up on extra flips during Djinni's, beach treasure, smelting, etc. and you can get 30k Tarot points a day easily.

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
                    Have a decent memory and stock up on extra flips during Djinni's, beach treasure, smelting, etc. and you can get 30k Tarot points a day easily.
                    without buying extra attempts it caps in the 13k range after using all 3 attempts finishing level 10 each time
                    League of Angels
                    10.6 Million+ BR
                    The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                    Too many Pets

Comment

Originally posted by JadaKiss84 View Post
                      Hi,

What i dont get is why GtArcade already have this event and on R2 it begins only on 20th december and lasts only til 26th?! Why do you make these differences? You put a diamond recharge of minimum 299 dias on Angel's Exclusive when it was free because GtArcade players complained that they pay, so now R2 players pay also but when it comes to events like this Chrismas Shop only GtArcade players get the goodies? Why? Why should we keep playing your game when you make these differences? Why cant you make things same ****** for both GTS and R2?
                      because you see at the little start up screen when you log in. you see the GTArcade logo. they are the main proprietors of the license for League of Angels. so all these decisions that are made, are made by them. yes this is based on the chinese version. but GTArcade makes the decisions of what r2games gets and holds for League of Angels

edited to fix a typo
                      Last edited by RealChaosblade; 12-18-2014, 01:08 PM.
                      League of Angels
                      10.6 Million+ BR

Crystal Saga
                      Too many Pets

Comment

max lvl of tarot has been increased a while ago. would have been better to go back to 10 lvl and keep the fuse in shop if they were worried players were etting gems "to fast"/"to easily"/"to cheap"

Comment

Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
                          without buying extra attempts it caps in the 13k range after using all 3 attempts finishing level 10 each time
                          Max is level 14 now, as Bumelum said. I think clearing level 14 actually used to give you 11k points, but they nerfed it down to 10k. Haven't done a full run in a while so they may have changed scoring for higher levels down more in this update as well.

Originally posted by Bumelum View Post
                          max lvl of tarot has been increased a while ago. would have been better to go back to 10 lvl and keep the fuse in shop if they were worried players were etting gems "to fast"/"to easily"/"to cheap"
                          Yeah, I'd agree with this. Alternatively, make it so that 11-14 follow the same path of taking more flips than are given to you for free, since right now once you get past level 10 you don't really need more flips. I'd be sad because no more free extra resources during Tycoon, but I'd rather have the fuse gem option available.
                          Last edited by kaitsuna; 12-18-2014, 12:27 PM. Reason: poor wording.

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
                            Max is level 14 now, as Bumelum said. I think clearing level 14 actually used to give you 11k points, but they nerfed it down to 10k. Haven't done a full run in a while so they may have changed scoring for higher levels down more in this update as well.

Yeah, I'd agree with this. Alternatively, make it so that 11-14 follow the same path of taking more flips than are given to you for free, since right now once you get past level 10 you don't really need more flips. I'd be sad because no more free extra resources during Tycoon, but I'd rather have the fuse gem option available.
                            thanks for the update info. i must have missed seeing it in forum and in game updates. could have taken advantage of this if i payed attention to it instead of holding onto my extra flips for cross tycoon. always trying to plan ahead since i do not even like to spend money for VIP on the game anymore
                            League of Angels
                            10.6 Million+ BR

Crystal Saga
                            Too many Pets

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                              What you read on " About " in-game, that's what it got introduced.
                              There's nothing about Snow Queen yet.
                              Lol, okay, I haven't read there, just the announce here. Thanks!

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                              look in christmas events ... there is a tab named snow queen so she prolly is reward there !
                              The icon will be a reward around Christmas, but she is not yet in tavern I meant.
                              osobena
                              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

The info wasn't in in-game updates, I think - I only found out about it from forums. It was in the same update that changed around the Tarot Card interface a bit and made the timer bar instead of just a number, etc. Would look up the date but I'm sleepy.

EDIT: Side note, what will the Christmas Event mean for CS Tycoon? It looks like they're around the same time, unless CS Tycoon is getting delayed.

Comment

Working...
                                X