Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday LoA and Happy New Year 2015 too, personnaly, I'm on LoA for almost 1 year I was on the French server, but I came to the US servers and I prefer these US servers. Thank you very much for devs to create this game and being there for us and hold us beautiful events.

Server: S217 - Burning Valley
    IGN: GDFleches

Comment

Thank you R2 bring us such a wonderful game experience to us. Thank you so much to my wife and children who always support me to play on this game.

char name : Beauty
      server : S89 (woodway heights)
      Last edited by fongchinyun; 01-09-2015, 05:40 PM. Reason: forgot to input char name and server

Comment

thnx for the nice work

Server: S39 - Archangel
        Char name: ZAPGR

Comment

Big thanks to R2games and GT and other companies for an addictive game that i enjoy playing, i even stay up til late hours playing this. thanks to all the GM's a vets who support all the players to the best of their ability, this game wouldn't get far without you guys. happy new year!!

Ketojan
          136 Golden Road

Comment

thx for this great game....we much enjoy on it.... and happy birthday
            heroweb
            S231

Comment

Hello .
              I Appreciate GTArcade & R2Games , that Made lot of Fun for a year & really nice & Enjoyfull times for us in all over the world .
              & Also Thanks God & Love & happiness & Family & Health That Made My Year Really Different in the Passed year.
              with the best regards .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ☺♥♦♣â™*☻

SummerBorn (S39ArchAngel)
              Last edited by SummerBorn; 01-10-2015, 06:17 AM.
              My Name Will Shake The World .
              If You Trust God & Yourself , .. Thats Enough .

Comment

I want to thank Isaiah (S234) Sunless Sea - I met him many servers before, and he has been a great help to me, and he has been so awesome to me. -USMC Kitty (S234) Sunless Sea

Comment

JennAngel
                  s195 Fox's Inn

Short and Sweet. I would like to thank Mother for being the only person who has truly been there for me selflessly.
                  Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
                  JennAngel
                  Level 85+

Comment

I would like to make a shout out to my guildies! You guys are awsome, love the respect we got for eachother and how we help eachother and stick together. Thanks all for lots of hours of fun playing and many more to come.
                    TwiceAsNice UA31 [s136] Golden Road

Comment

I would like to the thank th e GMs for giving us a wonderful and challenging game that made me happy for the past months and giving me a chance(free player) feel what is having diamond in my bag (lol)..i would like also to thanks my guildmates for sharing their knowledge in the game so together we grow in the game.I would like to thank my bf for piloting my account if i could not make it or would be absent in some events.thank you all..

IGN: LuvItAll
                      Server: S41-Wyrm's Gorge

Comment

Would like to thank my fiance cos she accepted my marriage proposal when New Year begun
                        KaLaUz
                        S68 Bloodbane Crypt
                        KaLaUz

Comment

my sincerest gratitude to my gf for piloting my game everyday without you my game would be nothing.to the gm thank you for this nice game and also for free diamonds..cheers..

IGN:L0veitAll14
                          Server: S41- Wyrm's Gorge

Comment

greeting's

Server1
                            Nocturna
                            Ladyeboy

Comment

thanks r2, gm, devs for such a nice and competetive game. happy 1 year anniversary.. cheers..

IGN: shant
                              Server: S194-Mylne Castle

Comment

Happy Birthday to League of Angels, R2.......thanking you guys won't be enough.... a wine toast would be more fitting.... so cheers guys.... those recent update are but wonderful... bugs are present but it's part of any adjustment... so keep up the good work guys... challenge us more.... CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!

Prince AJ55
                                S56 (Starcrest Mountain)

Comment

Working...
                                X