Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wanna thank to my wife for letting me play this game).dethangel s168 felbrook

Comment

• I believe my sincerest thanks and my warmest appreciation be given to my family and I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible, I enjoyed many hours on it

s(101) ilona

Comment

• I want to thank all the R2 LoA staff and the GM Vets, they put in heaps of effort for us players to have a great time and i reckon they deserve some appreciation.
        viperionas s233 cerna bluffs

Comment

• i want to thank gurothos mod for his assist and help for any questions and problem that i had...much appreciated.and all those people that they working hard to make this game better.
          happy new year 2 all...f4lcon (s39) Archangels

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Thanks for the new and fun events .. keep em coming!
            I Love U All

Server : [S3] Prospera's Bounty
            Char : YuZha

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game ... Thanks for the new and fun events Server[121] Republic of district char name : SlyCro
              Who sleeps not awake !..Grunf one and only

Comment

• i would like to thank to my family, my dear wife and my beautiful girl. They are everything to me. I love them very much.
                Thank you R2/Gtarcade for this game and i hope i play it long time from now.

Thanks for all my guild mates , all my game friends.
                Char name: ovidiuborota
                Server: S26 - Paradisia's Glory

Comment

• iron man
                  s[101]

Comment

• Thanks for nice work on moderator and GM side... I LIKE THIS GAME
                    Server: S233 - Cerna Bluffs
                    Character: CHARS

Comment

• Happy birthday !!!

Comment

• would like to thank all the friends i have made playing loa for making the past year fun

Comment

• happy birthday!!! very good game, just a good birthday and more players

Comment

• I believe my sincerest thanks and my warmest appreciation be given to my family. Eurino, my brother, Edito my brother, Eulexa, my younger sister, Elijah, my younger brother and to my parents, mom, dad, thank you very much!
                            With love,

char name : bubu112
                            server :74 [nightwatch]

Comment

• Happy birthday LOA!

Ambulanceman (UA11) [S35]
                              Last edited by Ambulanceman; 01-10-2015, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Thank you all who worked to make such a great game and also work to keep it captivating, charming. I LOVE this Game!!! Keep up the good work!! And I also want you to know that I thank my family for my beautiful life that she given me.
                                Dearly,

yuckary from [S20] Fauna's Bounty

Comment

Working...
                                X