Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to everyone working to make this game so addictive. I already spent many hours on it and i really enjoy it.

Phoenix
    S232 - Blood Reef

Comment

• Great Cheer to LoA one year Long and Many more to come

with Great Cheer from
      SmokinAx of [S217]Burning Valley

Comment

• Hello and Happy Birthday R2 games League of Angels

Name: Jurr
        Server: S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

• Thanks to this game I met a wonderful group of people so thank you R2Games for this~
          Alvast
          [S210] Fiery Citadel
          Class: Berserker
          Guild: Knights

Comment

• I'd like to thank my bullies. Mainly b/c, they have made me learn about all the bad things in the world, which later prepared me for college. So my bullies were the people who got me here today, getting into a nice little college, and having a nice job, b/c bullies aren't just bad for u, sometimes, you have to take advantage of the negative points in your life, and that's what they did. Most people hate bullies, but i'm one of those people who appreciates them.

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone who has helped or will help me, in and out of game. those who work on the game for us to get better and more enjoyment.
              sincerely, sharie1971 [s33] Metatron's Edict

Comment

• I want to Thank all my guildies who have helped me to grow as a player and also had the patience with me, to anyone who plays the game please dont be discouraged at any time keep your head up and keep moving forward towards becoming a better player. Miyoko (S38) Crusades Advance.

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone I love this game right I am a Hungarian I can not speak English, therefore a bit difficult to go to the game but inventor was there between the first time started this game true minor errors there but I always place is the problem thank you very much this wonderful game (S 165)Obsidian marsh
                  Last edited by R250638733; 01-10-2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• I have a great time playing LoA with my friends so I thank you, people that made this thing possible. Happy Anniversary R2 and Happy New Year to all of you!

xTr33m
                    [S227] Grey Plains

Comment

• I spent 2 cristmas with u guys and was wonderfull time..... i wish u to get older with me ...many many years from now on and the best luck u need... i hope the new year will came with more players for u guys and for us with more rewards .play every day and i am not booring.. so 1st place in my game list( only this game i play )
                      For end... JUST have a great time with us bec we have with u and LOVE LOA

Server S17- Guardian Angels
                      Name( IGN)- korrea

Comment

• Happy birthday LoA !

Comment

• I would like to thank to my mother who always gave me support and thank you to all my friends who have shared over the years. Maybe some of us through a difficult time in the past year, hopefully in the new year we are better than years ago.

Server - [S215]The Four Cities
                          IGN - Shikano

Comment

• I would like to say thanks to all of the people on my server for making it a fun place to be.

Brianboru of [S177] Pearly Highlands

Comment

• I wish to say thank you to all my teammates (S204) and to say thank you for a fun game to play. Happy Birthday to you, ie. all the staff and support person.nel

Comment

• big thank you to all that have helped me get to lvl 80+ and to all the nuthouse guild.. its been emotional cheers guys.. keep the good times rolling.. LX95 S25 Youths Harvest.

Comment

Working...
                                X