Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks voor het mooie spel

butterfly s206

Comment

• happy birthday LoA ...
      nice game ...
      congratz....

Comment

• first thing is, I'd like to congratulated LOA-R2Games 1st anniversary...and thank you so much to LOA-R2Games Team who already worked so hard,,
        I'm really enjoy playing this game so much, it's been my first time though to play a game until this long...I'm really concern to the next year, that LOA-R2Games would be better and become the best..always giving the best for all player..and again, Happy 1st Anniversary..
        IGN: Ogami S116 imp parliament
        IGN: Ogami S116 Imp Parliament

Comment

• I played many games before, but LOA gives me some awesome experiences, especially giving a chance to compete with other players fairly. Thanks for who built this game.
          Crystal Liu server 201 Valley of Omens
          Last edited by hanifahbalqis; 01-11-2015, 08:25 AM. Reason: forgot to gratitude

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Thanks for the new and fun events .. keep em coming!

Server [231] Withering Fen
            IGN: MyLord

Comment

• Thanks for months together and have always improved the gaming experience with continuous changes and new events.

Server: [S39] Archangel
              name: Reddy

Comment

• Thanks to all who helped too well that just provide feedback or who want to know more, after this year I feel playing LoA no pleasure I get from a lot of other games on the playground. For all the good admin R2games & Gtarcade once again I thank you very much. Keep the spirit and always succeed in everything.good luck LOA
                * - kopiitem1 (S1) Nocturna's Tear

Comment

• my reply is very simple, ty all for a great game!!! players and developers

BloodRayne-Mystic [S65] Warring Crossroads, r2 Games

Comment

• happy birthday!

Comment

• Love gives me belief. Belief gives me strength. Strength gives me way. Way gives me possibility to do something right. Thanks, Lord!

Petka max for S102 Cool Bay

Comment

• happy birthday loa and happy new year to all the players

Comment

• happy birtday loa and happy new year to all the players.

duma3 server s189

Comment

• diamonds are too expensive

Comment

• I received your mail.

Comment

• happy birthday LOA and for those old player lets keep stronger hahaha

server : ranger quary 137
                                IGN : veonz lv 83 Batle rating 2.7 milion

Comment

Working...
                                X