Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks to GM and also all the friends that have helped me in the game, this game is very interesting for me, TPI unfortunately my internet connection is very slow place, so yes often dc if playing

Comment

• I would like to thank league of angels GM and Computer Geeks for the ending and beginning of a new year! This server totally rocks with all the new angels and how to gain cool mounts without spending an arm and a leg to obtain them. I can not wait to see how the new year will bring more awesome items for us to try and achieve! Happy B-day League of Angels!

Comment

• To anyone and everyone, "A happy and very prosper year" and to R2game-Gtarcade development team thank you for the nice game. Happy Anniversary League of Angels.

Server: S64 - Fire Plume Cage
        Char name: Titus

Comment

• from Kalexar on server s186 Haven of Lapha. Thanks for the entertainment.

Comment

• I am kinda newbie in this game, but I really love it. I registered year ago, played for a not so long, but on this server I have plans to stay longer... U guys did great gob, and just stay the best!
            Also, I really hope that there will be more free diamond events and that would be all. Happy new year to everyone, wish u all the very best. XoXo
            Server - [S232] Blood Reef
            Character name - LadyLilith

Comment

• I want to thk all vet for support and for all friend who tell me for this cool game.
              S231

Comment

• thx for the fun game, but hope you stop creating new servers and just redirect new players to excisting servers, since thre are many servers with to few people on it

Camulus
                S118 Evil's Bane

Comment

• I would like to say thanks to everyone who have been always there for me through thick and thin... Thanks to God Almighty for his blessings... and to R2/GTArcade for the entertaining games... Keep it up...

VipeR
                  S56-Starcrest Mountains

Comment

• To all who been going thru with me,especially Davov and Diabolica who waited for me for team dungeon when we are miles apart and in different time zones. My thanks to everyone who made this game fun, there are times when there is a little hiccup during the games and events. But it enable me to get to know people from different places in the world.
                    Keep up the good work!

Server :S129 Stormbrink Hold
                    Char name : csk72

Comment

• I whant to say thanks for all the hard work you did to dev this wonderfull game and i cant wait for the new stuffs [S190]Scattered Mountains-AlucarOver

Comment

• I would like to thank my family and my friends and also my LoA friends for encouraging me to stay in the game much longer than i did before and thanks to the vet that had helped answered my noobs questions and being patient about it xD, have a good life all
                        Vasgratin of [226] Ermine Health

Comment

• Esto es genial

Comment

• Thank You for some great fun, sometimes it gets messed up but by far this is the most fun of all I play I keep coming back all day HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOA, keep up the good work.

Comment

• Thank you so much for this game and i'll thank my family for being there if i need them!

Felerian S170 The Silver Shore

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone for the fun that I have had playing this game. My Sister, my Guild Friends, and all who have enjoyed it as much as I have. Hope that things will be fun this year too !

Comment

Working...
                                X