Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are the eggs still rewards for gemology chests after event is over!!! Now i have a bunch of eggs that are useless! way to go geniuses. Get your **** together.

Comment

please do something nice with FAIRY

Comment

Hi I am from S-242 server my fairy disappeared too and I had to Witching cat and Tutu and Blessed Baby. Any dev can tell me when i will have them back? My char name is Ogurets vip4, lvl61, server S-242, guild saintsrow. I want my fairy back and a compensation by the bad time we are having with this update.

Comment

How long dose it take to fix fairies??? Mine have been missing so long they closed my ticket because it has been over 28 days! There is NO excuse for this! So, I guess they just don't care.

Comment

Would someone wake up a developer long enough to give me my fairies back? Please!
            This is way beyond slack and ridiculous!!!

Comment

same problem here on server 272

Comment

Originally posted by R283033 View Post
                How long dose it take to fix fairies??? Mine have been missing so long they closed my ticket because it has been over 28 days! There is NO excuse for this! So, I guess they just don't care.
                You need to file a new ticket and list your old ticket number for reference.
                to file a ticket

Comment

Those that have lost fairies need to file a ticket. Be persistent until they give you a response.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

open jasa joki LOA

Comment

Working...
                    X