No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merges 4/20 [UPDATES!!!]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2h still to go nothing happend yet... what is the new timeplan for the merge?

Comment

Originally posted by R256709805 View Post
      hope this merger falls through, 2 hours past due date and nothing so far
      Considering they wrote GTM+8 at 16:00=GMT at 9:00... It could be at 9:00pm for my server...
      Maybe it's something like that for yours aswell?

Update: Nvm, got Bad Gateway just now...
      Last edited by Vampy-chan; 04-20-2016, 06:30 AM.
      S210 Fiery Citadel
      Nick Peyp

Comment

S291-S258 Hello new servermates Comment if you play in this server

Mrs.Via
        S291

Comment

Great Timing for Merge Guys World Boss and Server Down cooooooool!! Good Job Guys

Comment

Why would you decide to merge servers in the middle of Angel Party? I swear to god, who is making decisions around this game?! I'm fine with a Merge, but you couldn't wait until Angel Party was over?! Your incompetence is only surpassed by gov't officials.... The single reason I won't touch LOA2 with a ten foot pole, why would anyone want to suffer through this companies incompetence?!

Comment

Originally posted by Vampy-chan View Post
              Considering they wrote GTM+8 at 16:00=GMT at 9:00... It could be at 9:00pm for my server...
              Maybe it's something like that for yours aswell?

Update: Nvm, got Bad Gateway just now...
              they have this convenient column on the front page(of this thread) saying what server time it will be.

Comment

Is anyone else having Bad Gateway message when trying to log in the game? Or is it that they just started merging the server.

Comment

Originally posted by imogniel View Post
                  Is anyone else having Bad Gateway message when trying to log in the game? Or is it that they just started merging the server.
                  All of us. Merge started!
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

FIX S251/Merge S212 thanks

Comment

Yeah that is not good time to do it i hope we get all we have in angels party I only need 100 stars to get my warrior upgrade and belive mee i have wait so long to get it from events and finnaly it was my change to get it hope you return what we have collet in angels party

Comment

these people are total Dwads they will not listen to you they don't care about their paying customers, all they want to do is keep on stealing from you, as long as the morons who keep putting their hard earned cash into a bag of bugs game they will keep it up. some of these mergers are totally sencless meanwhile they open new server.. and will keep doing so until they have finally squeezed the last drop of cash out of you. they will also just keep tightening the belt until you get nothing for your money..things just get smaller and smaller here soon there will be nothing left in hot events for the players.. the so called loa2 proves this as it is more expencive to play for cashers. but hey that's not even loa2 its just a mash of their other games Advice stay away.
                        if you want to have an enjoyable game experience go elsewhere there are lots of other games on this big world web and most of them are better than this game also the people in control actually listen to their cusomers, here they will just lie steal and keep giving you substandard service with the worst compensation known to the internet.

Disclaimer: free speech is my right.

Comment

This is my first experience with a merged server - S247 and ua52. How long does it take before you are able to get back in the game? Chart said merger would start at 4 am, it is almost 9 am and unable to access any of the servers. Thank you for your help.

Comment

yes, I am having Bad Gateway message. Thought merger started at 4 am.

Comment

why not start on the S-280 server? It is not in the association list.

Comment

не могу войти на сервер s-280

Comment

Working...
                                X