No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merges 04/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still UD9 after the triple merge is completely unplayable, do I have to remind you that we pay money for this game ( I run a vip at a min of 40 sterling a month ) and you are not solving the problem. A LITTLE SUGGESTION SHUT THE SERVER DOWN AGAIN AND SOLVE THE PROBLEMS. NOTHING IS WORKING AND YOU KNOW IT ISNT . ARE YOU HOPING WE WILL ALL JUST STOP PLAYING AND GO AWAY. WELL THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. i OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS HAVE SPENT ABOUT 1000 STERLING ON THIS GAME. YOUR HAPPY TO TAKE THE MONEY FIX THE GAME. OR YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM A LOT OF IRATE PEOPLE WITH LEGAL ADVICE.

Comment

Now since this merger has already taken place, The whole game is messed up, You cant login, it just keeps cycling the months. Way too much stuff to explain what is going on with LOA game system, please send a mentor or have the devs check out the system because its whacked.

Comment

Hello there..When server ud9 is going to be fixed.. Nothing works here.. We can't do any event..everything broken . I submitted tickets too but no response..Anyone will reply to us? ever?

Aronia( ud9 )
        I will win..Not immediately.. But definitely

Comment

the problem seems to be in CHECK IN, the game is lost without a date in there, correct that and it may solve the problems so game doesn't keep resetting

Comment

I'm also in ud9,,, PLEASE JUST CHECK IT OUT, thankyou

Comment

If there is a mentor that reads this can you please pass it up the chain,,, thanks again

Comment

Okay so I have to go back to ud9 tell everyone that you are still ignoring our pleas for you to repair our server. Your attitude towards us as paying customers is disgusting, Ive been loa for years and have had to put up with the game having to be refreshed everytime you pressed character ( 6 months that lasted ) never had any erbus points registered and other little problems, but I lived with it. This is different the game is totally unplayable and you dont seem to be bothered about it ? You suck big style. Im really shocked at your attitude tbh .
                Last edited by slayerofall; 04-22-2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Good morning,

No one is ignoring anyone and your not working ud9 server has already been reported. It was weekend and all I could do as mod was to report it, it is not in our power to check and solve anything, even if we wanted that . I am sorry for all the distress and inconvenience and for all the frustration brought by game not working as it is supposed to, still, for any report I am forwarding I need players' IGN/character name, server name and number, ss of the non-working events/quests/features. Thank you.
                  REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                    Good morning,

No one is ignoring anyone and your not working ud9 server has already been reported. It was weekend and all I could do as mod was to report it, it is not in our power to check and solve anything, even if we wanted that . I am sorry for all the distress and inconvenience and for all the frustration brought by game not working as it is supposed to, still, for any report I am forwarding I need players' IGN/character name, server name and number, ss of the non-working events/quests/features. Thank you.
                    Thank you ..at least some reply.. ss of non-working events/quests/features? everything? it will be lot of ss
                    Aronia( ud9 )
                    I will win..Not immediately.. But definitely

Comment

nothing in ud9 is working properly making a list would take all day

Comment

Taking all day or not PLEASE help me so that I can help you. Please post the data requested and the ss, too. Along with the tickets you have submitted, it will make things move on and work. THANK YOU.
                        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe, Our calendar for Check-ins is missing, the months keep rolling, I believe this works with the server time to reset our daily's so the game keeps moving. Our daily's are stuck in the day of merger so we are all in limbo waiting for the next day to start. Events are moving per the schedule but we got to get our games to the next day, We need the date of check-in reset to the correct date. I'm Ziggy uc5. Thanks for your efforts

Comment

Happy draw,, data error,,,,,, djinn merchant,, commercial data has not prepared,,,,, navigation king,,, blank page,,,, lucky tree, cant collect Yggdrasil rewards,, tycoon resourses list error,,,,, wheel of luck,, no ranking ,, store not showing,,,, CHECK-INS BLANK CALENDAR , BLANK COLLECT AREA, MONTHLY DATE IS CONTINUELLY ROLLING. SO WE CAN'T CHECK IN.. shows 0 check ins. These are some of the error messages. this is a start to the ud9 problems.

Comment

error messages are too fast for a screen shot

Comment

Here are some snap shots of issues with UD9..my igname is DustyUC5

Comment

Working...
                                X