Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

EAST/GMT zone servers login issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
    Hello there. I have checked and rechecked ALL servers mentioned by you and with login problems for these past 3 days (not only the servers mentioned here but others in the merged clusters, as well). All of them, now, could be logged in and they are accessible.
    The servers are working on and off. When I started typing my previous post UC27 was fine, and a few minutes later when sending the post the server was broken again. Right now it's all good but it might keep breaking every few hours.

Comment

I know they're randomly go on and off. That is why I asked you, on my previous post, to post in here about anything and everything which might not work well, be broken, not loading, etc. Everything is being added to the list and the report to be handed in to devs/ops/tech team on Monday, when the Country holiday will also end and everyone will be back to work, so that all servers and features are to be checked again. I know it is being frustrating and it affects everyone on the mentioned servers but until Monday this is the best I can do. I do hope for and count on your patience, understanding and cooperation so that all these issues to be in the end sorted out. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

S 355 Island of Fire, Nightmare
        Server login doesnt work again. Yesterday didnt work Homestand, cross server wyrmrace, cross server clash of migh. I dont expect any compensation because in past didnt work TA, Tyccon, atc. but we didnt get nothing. Game is still worse and worse. Problems are growing and dev dont do anything.

Comment

S355 Island of Fire, Belgarion

Server login doesn't work, Same for Yesterday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bug S355.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	321.6 KB
ID:	1986169

Comment

Hello. Everything already reported and forwarded, about S355 not being accessible, again. Also, about all issues for the mentioned features (and that not only for S355). As soon as everyone is back to work and I am getting an answer or a reply, it will be posted here. Thank you for coming with all the requested details for the report.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

S355 is not logging in again

Comment

UC27 broken again. I entered quiz at 13:10 server time for question 16/20, and at the end of countdown nothing happened. Tried refreshing and now stuck on loading screen.
                There were other players in quiz so the server probably went down right after I entered.

Comment

Working at 17:30 server time (maybe for an hour or two). Homestead and CS Wyrm/CoM not working though.
                  Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 06-09-2019, 11:34 AM.

Comment

S355 server time is 1402 and still down,

Comment

S181 Firestone keep brocken again, 99% login screan cant open game

Comment

S181 Firestone keep brocken again today, 99% login screan cant open game

Comment

S232 Blood Reef no login again, , before the last reset cant join to homestead, inferno, hunting treasure, divine realm, and we dont had the attempts of single arena,

Comment

s124 Prince of Hope no login again. Was mostly working around 12:20 server time this morning. Homestead and Divine Realm no working though. Was able to do a bunch of stuff, then logged off. A few minutes latter tried to log back in and locked out like the day before. Zog790

Before complete lock out, was able to login, but most of game was black, with only a few icons visible. Logged out, cleared cache and cookies, then locked out (chrome). Tried Firefox and locked out there as well.

UPDATE: was able to login at 17:00 server time. While can do Divine Realm items via City Features icon, still cannot use Divine Realm icon.
                            Last edited by zog790; 06-09-2019, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Hello SYAMEIMARU, uc27 added to the list, to be forwarded tomorrow. Thank you. Also, all the other servers mentioned here - uc25 cluster and s355. It is still Sunday, still holiday for them, they won't be back to work until tomorrow.
                              Last edited by Sidhe; 06-09-2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Screen name Riley, Server 213 City of Gallows. New Server UE2. Can't get past load 99%. Have cleared Cache and flushed DNS. Also tried multiple browsers. 3rd day in a row with issues, 2 of the last 3 this exact problem and can't even log in. I have recharged the last 4 days, with today being the day to get the homestead print. Please advise, on what I should do in order to make sure I receive the print since I can't log in to collect it. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X