Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

EAST/GMT zone servers login issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S355 server time 1527 still down...............

Comment

S181 Firestone keep brocken again today, 99% login screan cant open game. FIX PLEASE

Comment

City of Gallows 213, new server UE2 still down.

Comment

Good morning. Please come with a confirmation of your server working or not. Please, also, confirm which features are working and which not (like in Homestead, DR, CS features, chats, Inferno, TA, TD, HT, etc) - a ss of it being broken or what message it returns would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Locked out of s124 Prince of Hope again (2019-06-10 06:16 server time). Was on about 4 hours ago and was able to login and play just about everything. Now I am locked out. This same pattern as yesterday. Does this server go down for maintenance during this part of the day now?

UPDATE 1: was able to login around 9:00 server time, and game seemed okay.

UPDATE 2: Logged in now at 17:20, and got mostly black screen. Top row of icons mostly off the screen. All of the HotEvent icons not visible, but a few will launch if I click on the right spot.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by zog790; 06-10-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

every 2nd day cant login....... tycoon and other events are on where are compensations ....why devs cant fix the game ? give information to people why the game not work

Comment

Good morning. All the information I have and all the help I am able to offer and provide are already sent and provided to you. I do not know why the game is constantly broken for these servers, I do not know when and if they are gonna be fixed for good. All I can do is to constantly check and push your problems to the rightful departments so that they get to be resolved. The sooner, the better. I am as frustrated as you are about everything, if that is helping with anything (aka to relief least for a bit from your frustration and discontent). I will forward this again and I will ask for updates so that I can keep you informed here.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

UPDATE: Please, check the uc27, which should be up and accessible again. If any of the features or events not working, please confirm and post about that in here. Mush appreciated your doing it, thank you for your patience and your cooperation.

Comment

Hello, uc27 seems fine right now.

I think there was a problem in the first hours after reset with Lucky Tree server level not properly updating (some player had triggered falling gift boxes containing tree coins, which means server tree exp should have been at least 150 and levelled up after 80 for server rewards, yet it was showing level 1 with 50 exp or so), but it looks okay now. Maybe some exp and sever rewards were lost in between but it's no big deal.

Also maybe it's worth mentionning that the server issues are not limited to R2. On GTA forums plenty of players are reporting the same issues on various platforms.

Comment

Yes, I saw that already, since day 1, and I am aware the issue is not only with R2 platform (not only for events or features not working, but for servers being down and not accessible, as well). Still, my main concern right now is for R2 servers and issues and as long as things are fixed and working, I am happy. Thank you for coming with the confirmation. Please, do not hesitate to signal here anything else that might happen to not work or to be broken related to server loading/login or features and events being broken or bugged. We will still monitor everything for a while, so anything you might come with and report, in due time, it's gonna be of great help and really highly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by R293783649 View Post
                        Screen name Riley, Server 213 City of Gallows. New Server UE2. Can't get past load 99%. Have cleared Cache and flushed DNS. Also tried multiple browsers. 3rd day in a row with issues, 2 of the last 3 this exact problem and can't even log in. I have recharged the last 4 days, with today being the day to get the homestead print. Please advise, on what I should do in order to make sure I receive the print since I can't log in to collect it. Thank you.
                        Hello Riley. I do not know if you succeeded to collect the print, eventually, or not. What I'd suggest you to do is to submit a ticket to support, giving there all the details and your data (IGN, server name and number, details about the issue). Attach ss from the Recharge History (accessible for you on your main account page- will give you details in PM with the steps, so please check it, too). Here is the link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .

Comment

CS Wyrm/CoM and Homestead down again on uc27, rest still okay. At least quiz worked today.

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                          Yes, I saw that already, since day 1, and I am aware the issue is not only with R2 platform
                          I mean it's unexpected for a server issue to be cross-platform (and my GTA alt had no troubles either). But it's nice that you got everything covered.

EDIT: even though I can't open CS Wyrm I did receive the mail + rewards saying the team I joined (before CS Wyrm was down) just completed the race.

EDIT-2: uc27 down at 18:40 server time.

EDIT-3: uc27 up with everything working at 6:00 server time. There are players already ranked in today's events so idk if they did in the last minutes or if the server was up earlier tonight (it was down between 3:30 and 5:30 server time).
                          Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 06-11-2019, 12:09 AM.

Comment

s.200 cant log in again!

Comment

Good morning. uc27 cluster back, up and working. Please check again and come with a confirmation. Also, any feature or event that might not work or might be bugged or unaccessible, please post about it here, so that it can be checked. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning Sidhe , from last evening 19:00 more or less till this morning 8:00 more or less uc27 wasn't working was stuck at 99% , this is a nightmare ! also homestead not working properly most of times gives a black screen , same happening for divine realm with the buffer stuck at 1% then you have to refresh and the game don't open coz it stays stuck at 99%
                                Also i don't know if it been mentioned before but there is an issue with a print called Children's Day Blueprint , but there is nowhere to be found in homestead.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	1986354Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture4.PNG
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	1986355Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Size:	103.3 KB