Clear All

This is the situation for uc27 for me at least at the moment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	798.8 KB
ID:	1986364

Comment

Hello Inflamess. UC27 is properly working now - I have been monitoring it since it was back and it is accessible no matter how many refreshes are there performed. For the DR issue will forward the issue, for the specified print will ask if it is to be implemented later, in game. Please, post a ss that is not cropped, to evidence the issue you're encountering and on which your original server to be clearly visible. Waiting for you to come with the requested details and with your data so that I can add them to report. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

The same situation for UC27, IGN Mistika

Comment

Right it's down again and loading stops at the first step now.

Comment

I have checked from multiple accounts, on different servers in the uc27 cluster. All servers loads just fine and I could enter the game. Can you please try again after you clean/clear cache and history on the browsers you're using? A refresh and a reboot will also do. If even after that you cannot login, please post a screenshot of the issue you're facing, along with your data. Thank you.
            Here's a ss from some minute ago, from uc27:

Name:	uc27.jpg
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	1986380
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Cleaned all..nothing changed.
              s.200 IGN Mistika

Comment

zog790
                s124 Prince of Hope
                Cleared browser data (Chrome), found and installed Flash update (32.0.0.207).
                Locked out again. Stuck at 100% (2/2)
                Last on between 5 and 6 am server time today - all was working then.

Comment

Still not working after clearing cache and rebooting.
                  SYAMEIMARU / uc27 (S227) / pic

Your screenshot shows you joined through S192 so I tried that too, and it does let me in after ~20 more seconds of waiting (obviously as a new game/char). No such luck on S227 though.

I hope I didn't mess up though because after a few more refreshes and minutes of waiting, S227 eventually loaded as a new game too, so I quickly closed everything. Now it's stuck on loading again.

EDIT: finally back at 14:20 server time (and my char is alive).
                  Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 06-11-2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Please retry again. That 100% loading stays on screen for some seconds, then you should get the loading process going. It is true it lasts for some up to a minute or so but it loads eventually. I have already forwarded the issue you faced, with the directing you to the initial char creation moment. They have checked from their side, too, and servers load just fine. From my side, they also load, but it's true that, for most of the servers I tried, I had to create a new char. Here is a ss from your server, taken some seconds ago (honestly, I cannot go on EACH server in the cluster, to take a ss from each of them ):

Click image for larger version  Name:	uc27 - s200.jpg Views:	1 Size:	148.0 KB ID:	1986386
                    Last edited by Sidhe; 06-11-2019, 08:03 AM.

Comment

I tried many times. First waited 3 minutes then refresh....next waited 5 minutes and again nothing..tried on 4 browsers and nothing!

And have that problem only on s.200, others work good
                      Last edited by Sharrija; 06-11-2019, 08:12 AM.

Comment

UPDATE: For the players on uc27 - please, do not try to login or access servers anymore. At least for the period devs are investigating what is making your characters to be redirected to creating a new char. Issue you are encountering it is confirmed, forwarded to devs and it is under investigation right now, they are working to find a fix for it. Thank you for your patiently waiting for this to be sorted out, I am counting on your understanding and cooperation. I will come here with updates and news as soon as I get them.

Comment

good morning , same issue this morning on uc27

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	636.7 KB
ID:	1986436

Comment

IG: Micky
                            Server: 192 weeping (uc27)

today was stuck at loading screen, cant play.. same like Inflamess, SYAMEIMARU problem..
                            Last edited by val_69; 06-12-2019, 02:47 AM.

Comment

At the time of Micky's post I was on the server (didn't refresh since TA), but response times were very slow (1-2 seconds for anything). Finally got a connection dropped popup and now i'm locked out too.

Comment

It is starting to bother and annoy! The same thing every day! s.200 IG Mistika

Comment

Working...
                                X