X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SYAMEIMARU
    replied
    Hello, uc27 seems fine right now.

I think there was a problem in the first hours after reset with Lucky Tree server level not properly updating (some player had triggered falling gift boxes containing tree coins, which means server tree exp should have been at least 150 and levelled up after 80 for server rewards, yet it was showing level 1 with 50 exp or so), but it looks okay now. Maybe some exp and sever rewards were lost in between but it's no big deal.

Also maybe it's worth mentionning that the server issues are not limited to R2. On GTA forums plenty of players are reporting the same issues on various platforms.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    UPDATE: Please, check the uc27, which should be up and accessible again. If any of the features or events not working, please confirm and post about that in here. Mush appreciated your doing it, thank you for your patience and your cooperation.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. All the information I have and all the help I am able to offer and provide are already sent and provided to you. I do not know why the game is constantly broken for these servers, I do not know when and if they are gonna be fixed for good. All I can do is to constantly check and push your problems to the rightful departments so that they get to be resolved. The sooner, the better. I am as frustrated as you are about everything, if that is helping with anything (aka to relief least for a bit from your frustration and discontent). I will forward this again and I will ask for updates so that I can keep you informed here.

Leave a comment:

• R264134457
    replied
    every 2nd day cant login....... tycoon and other events are on where are compensations ....why devs cant fix the game ? give information to people why the game not work

Leave a comment:

• zog790
    replied
    Locked out of s124 Prince of Hope again (2019-06-10 06:16 server time). Was on about 4 hours ago and was able to login and play just about everything. Now I am locked out. This same pattern as yesterday. Does this server go down for maintenance during this part of the day now?

UPDATE 1: was able to login around 9:00 server time, and game seemed okay.

UPDATE 2: Logged in now at 17:20, and got mostly black screen. Top row of icons mostly off the screen. All of the HotEvent icons not visible, but a few will launch if I click on the right spot.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zog790; 06-10-2019, 11:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. Please come with a confirmation of your server working or not. Please, also, confirm which features are working and which not (like in Homestead, DR, CS features, chats, Inferno, TA, TD, HT, etc) - a ss of it being broken or what message it returns would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• R293783649
    replied
    City of Gallows 213, new server UE2 still down.

Leave a comment:

• zzzaq
    replied
    S181 Firestone keep brocken again today, 99% login screan cant open game. FIX PLEASE

Leave a comment:

• kurt.erickson
    replied
    S355 server time 1527 still down...............

Leave a comment:

• R293783649
    replied
    Screen name Riley, Server 213 City of Gallows. New Server UE2. Can't get past load 99%. Have cleared Cache and flushed DNS. Also tried multiple browsers. 3rd day in a row with issues, 2 of the last 3 this exact problem and can't even log in. I have recharged the last 4 days, with today being the day to get the homestead print. Please advise, on what I should do in order to make sure I receive the print since I can't log in to collect it. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello SYAMEIMARU, uc27 added to the list, to be forwarded tomorrow. Thank you. Also, all the other servers mentioned here - uc25 cluster and s355. It is still Sunday, still holiday for them, they won't be back to work until tomorrow.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 06-09-2019, 08:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zog790
    replied
    s124 Prince of Hope no login again. Was mostly working around 12:20 server time this morning. Homestead and Divine Realm no working though. Was able to do a bunch of stuff, then logged off. A few minutes latter tried to log back in and locked out like the day before. Zog790

Before complete lock out, was able to login, but most of game was black, with only a few icons visible. Logged out, cleared cache and cookies, then locked out (chrome). Tried Firefox and locked out there as well.

UPDATE: was able to login at 17:00 server time. While can do Divine Realm items via City Features icon, still cannot use Divine Realm icon.
    Last edited by zog790; 06-09-2019, 11:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2111335353
    replied
    S232 Blood Reef no login again, , before the last reset cant join to homestead, inferno, hunting treasure, divine realm, and we dont had the attempts of single arena,

Leave a comment:

• zzzaq
    replied
    S181 Firestone keep brocken again today, 99% login screan cant open game

Leave a comment:

• zzzaq
    replied
    S181 Firestone keep brocken again, 99% login screan cant open game

Leave a comment:

Working...
X