Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Cross-server battleground issue resolved.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R247460097 View Post
    Ok, everyone needs to calm down.
    Cross server will most likely be back soon, it's more fun to play when things work as they're supposed to than it is when it's full of glitches.
    Stop whining about the compensation, the game is still in Beta phase, be glad we get anything at all.

What R2 do need to work on is communication with their costumers/playerbase, it's one of the few things I'd complain about.

Cheers!
    They have added cross server first, then later it was removed. And in some cases there was even no cross server at all. So it's completely logical that everyone starts to complain.
    It's like that you held a bone right before the eyes of a dog and don't give it to him. How do you think the dog would react. Yes, it's in beta stage, but that doesn't mean you can do such kind of things. For that you then better first release a closed beta.
    With a public beta it normally means that the game is still in development, but reaches it's final stage. However, it's turning now out to be a mess. Biggest faillure on their side is the communication. You see news flashes and most of the time it's only of adding a new server and then talk about getting things and such. No wonder people get upset. What you also see is that on the older ones you get updates in about every minute, while on the new servers you don't have this. I would suggest just to shut down the whole stuff, fix the things in the right way and then launch it again. Cause this ain't working in this way.
    League of Angels
    IGN: Ardarume
    Class: Mage
    Server: S8 Captive Armora
    Guild: AofC

also active at path of exile. ign: viraninde, class: witch
    currently inactive at wartune. ign: elante, class: mage, server: s59 (kabam) and ign: kintyra, class: ranger, server: S5 (aeria games). former member of legends and swordArt.

Comment

why there s no still cross server opened in s16 ???????

Comment

Well i just got a answer from the G M And he told me it fixed. But im pretty sure its still not fixed. bump it up if your server doesnt have Cross server S32

Comment

s26 still down, don't see how it could be fixed

Comment

s39 it`s not even showing:| and it`s first day of the sv:|. Can you pliss fix it cos we really need it...

Comment

no cross server? http://prntscr.com/2mji6l

Comment

look R2games just give us an update u expect us to spend money on this game yet you give no information back in return an update every now and then to let us know how its going how long it roughly might take still and what your plans for fixing things will be are? otherwise your just causing everyone and your self alot of stress

Comment

I would like to add that everyone should just STRESS less. Its not as simple as yous think to fix these problems with out causing more. They have stated they know there is a problem and that they are working on it. Progress updates wont help and will be more discouraging if they decide to say "today all cross servers will be fixed" then "We've ran into unexpected problems delaying the fix"

All problems are being, or have been, dealt with and yous are all being compensated. Stop being toddlers screaming I want my lollies NOW NOW NOW!!. Give it time and everything will be sorted.

PS im a cash player so no one can say its only because i play for free that im not complaining like the rest of you

Comment

We only Complain because a G M Said its fixed.

Comment

s16 still no cross server icon. please fixed it or give my money back.
                      Attached Files

Comment

There is no Cross Server except on US East servers at this time. The developers decided to remove it until such time as the servers needed to support Cross Server in US West, Europe and Oceanic are online.
                        File a ticket
                        for payment issues
                        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                        X