Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Weekend Events: Chance to Earn Past Event Prizes (24th Jan - 26th Jan)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KRISTIANKANE
    replied
    am wondering why the free offers are not giving the diamonds, cant seem to be able to talk to anyone, have done loads and not got anything from doing them.. and the ones I have completed seem to not have given me any as well.. I have something like 500 to 600 diamonds due and not received them!

Leave a comment:

• Ghildarts
    replied
    you guys waist your time on this forum...the r2 Team dont care about players here they just want your money no matter what

"Originally Posted by R2CS_Amanda
    We want all our game content to be free and accessible for all so this won't happen. If you don't spend cash, you can still participate in all areas of our game, it just takes longer."

where is that free and accessible content about you guys talked? Every event u guys made was for heavy cashers only

Leave a comment:

• Lokonious
    replied
    The business model for this company was created and is run by idiots, most people who play "free-to-play" games are broke. It boils down to simple math do you want the one idiot out of 1000 players to spend $300 (and yes you are a FREAKING IDIOT! if your willing to spend $300+ on a costume or an angel or a buff for ONE character on ONE server, instead of feeding a small starving village for a month, or to put it into terms you can understand; buy a PS4 along with much better games for the same price!?) or would you rather have 750 out of a 1000 pay $5 for the same virtual object? (hmmm 750x$5 or 1x$300 hmmm) The truly sad thing is that this is a pretty fun addictive game, and I know some people worked really hard on it, and they deserve much praise, thank you for this game, but you are freaking out of your mind if you think I'm going to pay 300$ for a CHANCE a CHANCE (!?!?!?) at only 1 buff in the shape of a well painted angel (kudos to your art team too btw!) that is only good on one server for only one character!?
    Last edited by Lokonious; 01-30-2014, 08:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R228128586
    replied
    ADMIN??? i think no admin at here..they just need ur money..they ignor my VIP report(vip recharge $13.98 but not get Vip ticket)

Leave a comment:

• Oticonxr2
    replied
    ok the Admin and Game designers here have lost my trust completely , in a land full of dragons and fairies and all sorts of Evil characters we now have the Mighty , the furry , the Groundhog ...great choice there guys, the critter that runs if it see's its own shadow, the critter is anything but intimidating hell i think a house fly is more intimidating then this thing is, and whats with the immense drive for cash, your pockets aren't lined with lint, so get over it, it is a free game, how about instead of making this game turn out like all your other games where the coiners have an upper hand in everything , why not make it so the coiners battle for the goods on their own server you know against other coiners and keep them out of the free to play servers so the rest of us can atleast enjoy the game as it is intended

for instance there is nothing that makes me feel like going to another game then to go into one of your Team dungeon matches ...lmao the word "MATCH" is used very loosely here guys, with me and 2 others we tallied around 122,000pts and we were pitted against another 3 that tallied in at 207,000pts ....now it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who would of won that Cough Cough Match up....
    Last edited by Oticonxr2; 01-29-2014, 01:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R228128586
    replied
    i recharged VIP use MOL point 2x but still FAIL to get VIP....at EMAIL said success VIP T__T WER MY VIP DAMN>>>>>>>>>>>>

Leave a comment:

• R228128586
    replied
    to late for me T_T

this event is over?

Leave a comment:

• Estesolaria
    replied
    ^lol way to end the whines

Leave a comment:

• R2472057
    replied
    First off i would like to say to all you whiny cry babies that you need to take a step back and realize that you are spending your cash on a game that is server based so if you know what that means then you shouldn't be complaining for not getting something right away and for the other people that don't know what that means,it means it's the player versus the player versus the server upon the drop ratio of the items out of the chest through a generated randomization...no one is forcing you to pay for the game...the game is free so be happy that they even place an event so it is not like you are obligated to participate in it...and i highly doubt that 20-40 people put in 200$ for the chests i think it's your way to complain and cry to get free stuff and for the ones that did and put even more in well again dont complain over something you did yourself not like your being forced right? have an issue with the game try talking to the people or checking it out with a few small depots i did 3 and got decent stuff for what i put into the game, for the ones that have the best mount and costume well maybe you should wait for them to put out more items...it isnt like they are not updating the game several times a day to improve the game for all of the servers to make sure that they are all running fine...how about for them have you guys and gals tried to think past your selfish babble long enough to think hey maybe they are working their butts off to keep the game running smoothly i am more then sure that they will get to the tickets,after all this game does have several servers for what i have seen...so how about a bit of patience and learn to chill out...

Sincerely yours... Karbunkle~ The Troll Eater

Leave a comment:

• Revine
    replied
    would like to see events that are fair to all players just not to those who can afford to buy the ridiculous amount of diamonds to even get a chance to earn a prize, events should be fair to all, just not a select few.

Leave a comment:

• R2240946
    replied
    what a joke you ppl puting real cash on a game like this man u guys must not have a life

Leave a comment:

• zentox
    replied
    i recharged 1000$ and in all the chests not a single token... is this some sort of scam for money?

Leave a comment:

• R25631201
    replied
    sorry but the drop rate stinks for this event ive rechraged over 200 and only gotten 2 tycoons ticktes u would think i would get at least 5 for over 200 dollors

Leave a comment:

• R246518381
    replied
    I just wanna brought this issue im having in the game both in "CLASH OF MIGHT" and "WYMRACE" i defeated the opponent but my rank wasn't change and it shows in the game i defeated the opponent in the wyrmrace STILL a gold deducted in my gold prize. well, is that because they spent money?
    Last edited by R246518381; 01-26-2014, 06:44 AM. Reason: ranked

Leave a comment:

• dutchcheech
    replied
    fine weekend all

Leave a comment:

Working...
X