Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

New Weekend Events: Chance to Earn Past Event Prizes (24th Jan - 26th Jan)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Weekend Events: Chance to Earn Past Event Prizes (24th Jan - 26th Jan)

Did you miss out our Christmas or New Year events? Here is another chance to earn past event prizes including Claudia’s Icon, Incinerator, Santa Clothes, and Mysteral Wings!

Loop Recharge Reward
    Duration: 1/24 – 1/26
    Description: Collect your Tycoon's Chest in the Recharge Reward menu every time you recharge 1000 Diamonds!
    Open the chest to receive one of the following: Tycoon Prize, Gold, Vouchers, Synth Scrolls, Soulstones, Basic Energy Card (10) and Aegis Shards.

Tycoon Prize Exchange
    Duration: 1/24 – 1/26
    Description:
    Redeem Tycoon Prizes for great items in the Hot Events menu! Tycoon Prizes have a chance to be found in the Tycoon's Chest. Collect a Tycoon's Chest each time you recharge 1000 Diamonds!

Reward List:
    Claudia’s Icon
    Incinerator
    Santa Clothes
    Mysteral Wings
    Imperial Stallion Soul
    Seraphim Wings
    3-in-1 Special Pack

Click image for larger version

Name:	Prospera.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	570.5 KB
ID:	1744237

Note:
    1.Stats from identical costumes or mounts do not stack.
    2.Repeated purchases of the identical costumes or mounts will not be refunded.
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 01-23-2014, 01:49 PM.

• TheJudge1
    replied
    i started playing today paid 10$ , but after i see all these complaints i'm scared

I'm done with this game . its looks like war tune money eater !!

Leave a comment:

• unlimited497
    replied
    Originally posted by R233214310 View Post
    i recharge 1000 diamonds in royal unicorn event but i didn't get any level 7 gems to exchange in royal unicorn soul
    Lol, you're suppose to get lvl7 gem on your own, it's not gonna give you lvl7 gem for recharging 1000 diamond. Read it carefully before you take action geez. To get the Unicorn you need to recharge 999 diamond AND have lvl7 PATK GEM AND lvl7 MATK GEM to exchange for it.

Leave a comment:

• R233214310
    replied
    i recharge 1000 diamonds in royal unicorn event but i didn't get any level 7 gems to exchange in royal unicorn soul

Leave a comment:

• Jeped
    replied
    my 250 stamina gone after finishing one dungeon ANY GAME MASTER AVAILABLE?

Leave a comment:

• siamam
    replied
    and also now that i'm trying to play again its taking me too long to load up its been an hour or less and nothing is happening

Leave a comment:

• siamam
    replied
    i cant access my last account... every time i access it say there that here that the e-mail address or user name is not active of not available yet

Leave a comment:

• bogdanhasan
    replied
    it.s posible to unlook vip level 1 free?can somebody tell me pls

Leave a comment:

• lillyxx
    replied
    this is a joke for rea. im a vip and what do i really get for it jack all thats what . im so mad right now . u spend diemonds for nothing get sod all frm it . what the hell going on . do u want to lose good player like me R2 fix up ........

Leave a comment:

• R236144706
    replied
    please i ... I just top up, but why not get in on this server permainnan say is s5 ... GM help me .. thanks

Leave a comment:

• R236694138
    replied
    I can not find my way, if a little help
    where to find special event in the game

Leave a comment:

• R246386437
    replied
    u ppl can charge all you like cause you will not see a wooden nickle from me,
    i've seen your pathetic kind how you get ppl to pay and play and after the **** hit the fan you close the game and start another one, i hope you get what is coming to you.

Leave a comment:

• R248830689
    replied
    why did the prize (take a part in the quiz) dont activate yet

Leave a comment:

• elmojaxee
    replied
    i want wings but i dont have diamonds...

Leave a comment:

• Samwise601
    replied
    I am trying to send wings to a guild mate is there a way to do that I see the gift button but all it tells me is to wait for the next update

Leave a comment:

Working...
X