Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Weekend Events: Chance to Earn Past Event Prizes (24th Jan - 26th Jan)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phvalue995
    replied
    Yeah what is the % drop rate for tokens? Seems like a really really BAD event R2

Leave a comment:

• Ellissandra
    replied
    this event is a joke 16k gems recharged and got 1 tycoon prize yet you require 5 for the angel and 20 for the costume pieces? is wrong with the drop rate on tycoon prize
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 01-26-2014, 07:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CompositeBlade
    replied
    hey guys i got 1 tycoon prize chest! guess how many boxes i opened??

Leave a comment:

• R28970713
    replied
    lol $200 won't get it 50 tycoon chest no prize and no response customer service hahaha what customer service

Leave a comment:

• R28970713
    replied
    lol 50 tycoon chest and no prize filed a ticket of course they won't respond!!! over 3k in this game and no support vip7 s3 R2 is about to loose a lot of diamond players including me

Leave a comment:

• lovetokillyou
    replied
    Yep I think its ** what about all the people like myself that recharge $200 from the start of server we just got fooked over huh? Whatever guess itsa time call my credit card company and get my money back this is just not fair to all of us CASH players

Leave a comment:

• R246087573
    replied
    the event doesn't start yet

Leave a comment:

• R28571053
    replied
    Originally posted by patagorro View Post
    Yes, please wait a minute while i go recharge $200 for a costume
    Hints why this is the most ridiculous company in the world - SOE just announced that they offer a membership for $14 per month that gives you unlimited access and vips to 8 of there titles including The Everquest Series Including Next, and plannetside 2..

Here we have a bunch of stupid children running this game and expecting to get $200 from people for a peice of garbage clothing item in a Virtual game..

Leave a comment:

• R244046161
    replied
    Its your job to make this game amazing and keeping people coming back day after week after month. U guys should be coming out with items atleast every other week. U want the money u have to make us give it too u.

Leave a comment:

• R244046161
    replied
    Y cant you developers come out with some new shop items worth buying. The new tycoon event is garbage, excuse my language but it is. 6 chests and not one tycoon. At this rate you will lose more of the loyal diamond players faster than u will be gaining the one time buyers. Just like every other game.......!!!!! spent a total of 160$ the only thing I really have to show is the wings, horse and costume........not worth 160$ worth.
    Last edited by R244046161; 01-25-2014, 08:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wexall
    replied
    i recharged some diamond few hours before the event start.. damn.. frustrating

Leave a comment:

• R246722793
    replied
    it is to mutch to ask for a ton of money and not getting good things for sure but a mabye price

Leave a comment:

• R21065217
    replied
    Event for not cash user pls tnx .

Leave a comment:

• R2_FACE
    replied
    yeah. and log in error

Leave a comment:

• raicha007
    replied
    u can get also : Gold , Vouchers , Tears and tears and tears :>)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X