Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Weekend Events: Chance to Earn Past Event Prizes (24th Jan - 26th Jan)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol 50 tycoon chest and no prize filed a ticket of course they won't respond!!! over 3k in this game and no support vip7 s3 R2 is about to loose a lot of diamond players including me

Comment

lol $200 won't get it 50 tycoon chest no prize and no response customer service hahaha what customer service

Comment

hey guys i got 1 tycoon prize chest! guess how many boxes i opened??

Comment

this event is a joke 16k gems recharged and got 1 tycoon prize yet you require 5 for the angel and 20 for the costume pieces? is wrong with the drop rate on tycoon prize
          Last edited by EdgeLOA; 01-26-2014, 07:42 AM.
          S4 Emerald Peaks--ShadowBound
          S56 Starcrest Mountains--League of Angels

To the Steadfast go the spoils of victory through diligence and a sharp sword.

Comment

Yeah what is the % drop rate for tokens? Seems like a really really BAD event R2

Comment

fine weekend all

Comment

I just wanna brought this issue im having in the game both in "CLASH OF MIGHT" and "WYMRACE" i defeated the opponent but my rank wasn't change and it shows in the game i defeated the opponent in the wyrmrace STILL a gold deducted in my gold prize. well, is that because they spent money?
                Last edited by R246518381; 01-26-2014, 06:44 AM. Reason: ranked

Comment

sorry but the drop rate stinks for this event ive rechraged over 200 and only gotten 2 tycoons ticktes u would think i would get at least 5 for over 200 dollors

Comment

i recharged 1000$ and in all the chests not a single token... is this some sort of scam for money?

Comment

what a joke you ppl puting real cash on a game like this man u guys must not have a life

Comment

would like to see events that are fair to all players just not to those who can afford to buy the ridiculous amount of diamonds to even get a chance to earn a prize, events should be fair to all, just not a select few.

Comment

First off i would like to say to all you whiny cry babies that you need to take a step back and realize that you are spending your cash on a game that is server based so if you know what that means then you shouldn't be complaining for not getting something right away and for the other people that don't know what that means,it means it's the player versus the player versus the server upon the drop ratio of the items out of the chest through a generated randomization...no one is forcing you to pay for the game...the game is free so be happy that they even place an event so it is not like you are obligated to participate in it...and i highly doubt that 20-40 people put in 200$ for the chests i think it's your way to complain and cry to get free stuff and for the ones that did and put even more in well again dont complain over something you did yourself not like your being forced right? have an issue with the game try talking to the people or checking it out with a few small depots i did 3 and got decent stuff for what i put into the game, for the ones that have the best mount and costume well maybe you should wait for them to put out more items...it isnt like they are not updating the game several times a day to improve the game for all of the servers to make sure that they are all running fine...how about for them have you guys and gals tried to think past your selfish babble long enough to think hey maybe they are working their butts off to keep the game running smoothly i am more then sure that they will get to the tickets,after all this game does have several servers for what i have seen...so how about a bit of patience and learn to chill out...

Sincerely yours... Karbunkle~ The Troll Eater

Comment

^lol way to end the whines
                            Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

to late for me T_T

this event is over?

Comment

i recharged VIP use MOL point 2x but still FAIL to get VIP....at EMAIL said success VIP T__T WER MY VIP DAMN>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                X