Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Weekend Events: Chance to Earn Past Event Prizes (24th Jan - 26th Jan)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok the Admin and Game designers here have lost my trust completely , in a land full of dragons and fairies and all sorts of Evil characters we now have the Mighty , the furry , the Groundhog ...great choice there guys, the critter that runs if it see's its own shadow, the critter is anything but intimidating hell i think a house fly is more intimidating then this thing is, and whats with the immense drive for cash, your pockets aren't lined with lint, so get over it, it is a free game, how about instead of making this game turn out like all your other games where the coiners have an upper hand in everything , why not make it so the coiners battle for the goods on their own server you know against other coiners and keep them out of the free to play servers so the rest of us can atleast enjoy the game as it is intended

for instance there is nothing that makes me feel like going to another game then to go into one of your Team dungeon matches ...lmao the word "MATCH" is used very loosely here guys, with me and 2 others we tallied around 122,000pts and we were pitted against another 3 that tallied in at 207,000pts ....now it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who would of won that Cough Cough Match up....
    Last edited by Oticonxr2; 01-29-2014, 01:44 AM.

Comment

ADMIN??? i think no admin at here..they just need ur money..they ignor my VIP report(vip recharge $13.98 but not get Vip ticket)

Comment

The business model for this company was created and is run by idiots, most people who play "free-to-play" games are broke. It boils down to simple math do you want the one idiot out of 1000 players to spend $300 (and yes you are a FREAKING IDIOT! if your willing to spend $300+ on a costume or an angel or a buff for ONE character on ONE server, instead of feeding a small starving village for a month, or to put it into terms you can understand; buy a PS4 along with much better games for the same price!?) or would you rather have 750 out of a 1000 pay $5 for the same virtual object? (hmmm 750x$5 or 1x$300 hmmm) The truly sad thing is that this is a pretty fun addictive game, and I know some people worked really hard on it, and they deserve much praise, thank you for this game, but you are freaking out of your mind if you think I'm going to pay 300$ for a CHANCE a CHANCE (!?!?!?) at only 1 buff in the shape of a well painted angel (kudos to your art team too btw!) that is only good on one server for only one character!?
        Last edited by Lokonious; 01-30-2014, 08:03 AM.

Comment

you guys waist your time on this forum...the r2 Team dont care about players here they just want your money no matter what

"Originally Posted by R2CS_Amanda
          We want all our game content to be free and accessible for all so this won't happen. If you don't spend cash, you can still participate in all areas of our game, it just takes longer."

where is that free and accessible content about you guys talked? Every event u guys made was for heavy cashers only
          [S23] Turin Hall
          Character:Easly
          Lvl: 66
          Guild: TheFirst
          Might: 200k+

Comment

am wondering why the free offers are not giving the diamonds, cant seem to be able to talk to anyone, have done loads and not got anything from doing them.. and the ones I have completed seem to not have given me any as well.. I have something like 500 to 600 diamonds due and not received them!

Comment

I am trying to send wings to a guild mate is there a way to do that I see the gift button but all it tells me is to wait for the next update

Comment

i want wings but i dont have diamonds...

Comment

why did the prize (take a part in the quiz) dont activate yet

Comment

u ppl can charge all you like cause you will not see a wooden nickle from me,
                    i've seen your pathetic kind how you get ppl to pay and play and after the **** hit the fan you close the game and start another one, i hope you get what is coming to you.

Comment

I can not find my way, if a little help
                      where to find special event in the game

Comment

please i ... I just top up, but why not get in on this server permainnan say is s5 ... GM help me .. thanks

Comment

this is a joke for rea. im a vip and what do i really get for it jack all thats what . im so mad right now . u spend diemonds for nothing get sod all frm it . what the hell going on . do u want to lose good player like me R2 fix up ........

Comment

it.s posible to unlook vip level 1 free?can somebody tell me pls

Comment

i cant access my last account... every time i access it say there that here that the e-mail address or user name is not active of not available yet

Comment

and also now that i'm trying to play again its taking me too long to load up its been an hour or less and nothing is happening

Comment

Working...
                                X