Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

System Update 6/25 - New Hero: Earthshaker!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClaireS41 View Post
    ok Im a non casher and I am ranked 8 on my server.. I have everything set correctly.. please stop thinking your all that andeicde cause your not.. just cause people dont cash doesnt mean r2games cant make the game enjoyable for them as well.. most people dont have the damn money to cash on a game so shut your face you idiot.. the cashers on my server dont act like comeplete ******** like most of the cashers in this game or any browser game.. the game is dying cause instead of fixing the servers already here they keep making new servers.. MERGE THE ONES ALREADY HERE AND ADD NEW ANGELS NON CASHERS CAN GET CAUSE IM NOT SPENDING ANYMORE MONEY ON THIS GAME EVER TILL THINGS ARE FIXED.. LIKE TA, TD AND ALL THE **** THAT IS BUGGED

lol first you say your a non casher and then you say you stop cashing ???? wth you talking about ?? and if you cant cash it oke ... we need all possible players i agree on that ... its just the whining about that they want the new stuff right after release ... maybe wait some time and it will get alot cheaper ,,,, free players can get hero's like valk , AC and AH in hoc when they have time and when Master of Poker is in hot events. also on my server free players get Lycorax, wedding garb, and dragon suit etc
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

wow i'm a f2p person and i'll like some hi lvl stuff also but i do enjoy the game everyone have a right to they own opinion ..And as for wartune i moved from it 2 much damn laggg

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
        lol first you say your a non casher and then you say you stop cashing ???? wth you talking about ?? and if you cant cash it oke ... we need all possible players i agree on that ... its just the whining about that they want the new stuff right after release ... maybe wait some time and it will get alot cheaper ,,,, free players can get hero's like valk , AC and AH in hoc when they have time and when Master of Poker is in hot events. also on my server free players get Lycorax, wedding garb, and dragon suit etc
        what you dont get is... its not about "wanting free stuff", as said before in previous post, im a small casher also, but i still see the points of Freebies, when R2games take out stuff that are SUPPOSED to be in arena shop, and then make it a cash only item (and say what you want, but NO ONE without using cash will get in to the Tournament).
        the fact being, that the company is greedy to take the money from people, and dont even care about their players or should i say, the people paying their wage is a bad way to run a company, we are several people on the server I'm on that has canceled our subscription, and refusing to donate a single dime to this company, until they start listening to the people actually playing the game on a daily basis... its not to much to ask ->
        1) they dont screw over 90% of their fanbase for a penny here and there.
        2) they start merging thos servers as requested so people dont leave
        3) start listening more to the suggestions people have, again, the people playing on a daily basis have more knowledge then someone just sitting here reading a forum.

and really start looking at this as a competition when they make it cross server wide, imagine in any other game, pick what so ever game you want, and imagine if they pumped 1 team to the fully and said "well to bad for the rest of you". examples ->
        Imagine of league in CounterStrike said "one team starts with 16000 the other with 800"
        League of Legends -> 1 team starts with 10.000gold the other with the basic
        dont think i have to make more examples, you get the drift. - they should really start rethinking their strategi on running the games, cause they are only getting are worse reputation as a company for each day that goes by, heck none of us are complaining about them making a few bucks, but still doesnt mean, they should kill the Cow after just milking it right?

Comment

Ok so here is what i want to say. You all need to think of mmo's like league of angels as nonprofits. You hear the word non-profit and first thing you think of is they dont make cash. wrong. They make cash and must make cash for upkeep of game. Paying employees, paying bills like electricity, rent, internet, phone, etc. Them things come first before anything and if ppl keep leaving the game cuz they feel the developers arent fixing problems then thats less money to fix them problems. PPl leave, game make less money, Less money means cant fix issues in game. So if anyone is worried about game dieing its not cuz of the developers its cuz ppl quit cuz they dont think properly. We are all needed to keep game going. This is all our game so it is all our responsibility to make sure it stays alive.

F2P players role is to try game out notice money is needed to make your experience go to the next level in turn you become P2W.
          P2W players role is to bring the money into game so all can continue to play.

Now saying that if you have an issue with the game bugs then put some money into the game and help fix the issues.
          If your not willing to do that then you have no right to be complaining about the issues.
          Also quit blaming r2games about these issues. Who do r2games get the updates from? They get them from GTarcade of course. They put them into play as they are given to them. If its bugged its cuz of GTarcade not catching an issue before releasing it to r2games.

Money is what keeps this game going and lack of it is what will kill it.

Now to hit on opening all the new servers and Casher friendly events. Why do you think they open so many new servers? Why do you think there are so many Casher friendly events? To make more money. new players or vet players even know you stand no chance on older servers and r2games knows this as well. New players join every day. So new servers are needed to keep them new players playing or even vets who have hopes of being best on a new server. r2games does this because they know there are issues that need addressing and that money is needed to address them issues. Basically everyone who says r2games does not think of the player and only them selves needs to seriously practice what they are preaching cuz are you not only thinking of yourself by saying that. You want immediate results on current issues but you dont want to contribute to fixing them. Dont take offense to this if you are already or have at any point dropped money into game this comment is for those who simply freeload.

I simply play this game to have fun, meet new ppl, and to pass time. and i know money is essential for me to obtain all 3 of these things. I have dropped some cash into game. and i would like to thank every other person who has done so as well whether your f2p or a p2w player. Its cuz of all of you that i can continue playing and i appreciate it so much. Your all awesome irregardless of how you respond to this post.

Comment

Skywalker1980 >> sorry to say, but your so far off, that a rocket to the moon wont even catch how far away you really are, to tear your post apart limb by limb ill go through this slowly so you can understand it.

first off... without the freebie players this game would never exist, it is not to "try the game out" they are here, they are actually the heart and soul of the game concept, They are the ones that actually spread the word about how "good/bad" a game is, theres ALOT more players playing freebie then paying for the game, and without them bringing in more players, they wouldnt earn anything to start with. so dont you even go there about them only being here to test it.

second off... no one has said they aint allowed to make money to keep the game running, not a single person in this entire topic, we all know they have bills to pay, but - this doesnt change the fact, that to get money to pay thos bills, they need to keep this game enjoyable, not only for the few people heavy cashing, but also for the freebie users, cause they are the ones that will tell their friends to start playing, and that is where the money is, the more players = higher chance of someone recharging.
            see it this way, when the heavy cashers have all the stuff, cloths etc. they dont need multiple copies of it, now who will then pay for it if no new players join the servers? - thats right, no one. Meaning, the game will die cause they cant pay for it.

Third.. lots of the people asking for merges from different servers, are actually the ones paying for the game, people who donated, have VIP and such, they are the ones staying behind until a server is almost dead, with exception of a few freebies they made good friends with over the time.

and by you saying "its not R2games" ... well it is, its their platform, They are the ones that needs to bring this up with the devs, thats Their job. thats what They get payed for.. otherwise we might as well all just leave this and go play on GTA insted.
            and some of us (atleast i have, been on the GTA forums pointing this issue out as well, that the servers need more merges if they want to keep their players, and the money coming in still, cause if they just ignore the requests from players thats been around for long time, the players who actually made this game what it is today, they will end up having alot of bad reputation, lots of people already left, and more leaves every single day, and no, its not for new servers they leave, its permanent for other games on other platforms.

and i can tell you this much, some of thos bugs around, have been here for atleast 6months while they have been putting out new stuff to keep the cashers happy with new things to do. while introducing more bugs to the game as well
            if you had 2 options, what would you pick
            1) the game that has almost zero to no bugs, good competitive gameplay, players that enjoys the aspect of the game and has a chance to experiance it all.
            or
            2) the game that keeps coming out with new things that includes lots of bugs, withotu fixing the old ones, almost no competition, a forum filled with bugs/issues and complaints, and most the game limited to people that only pays for it?

theres been so many good suggestions on the forums about how to help new people that joins the servers, they have been up for months, they made Tycoon Crosserver, to make people pay even more then before. cause no you dont have to pay just to deal with your own server, no you have to deal with people like "burning" that goes 400k points and above, and how many normal paying users do you know that has over 6000$ to throw on a game each month to compete?

ever heard of the games Runes of Magic or Runescape, they are some of the most succesful games ever made on the marked of freebie games, and they have been running for years, without using the concept Gta / R2 is using.

Comment

"Third.. lots of the people asking for merges from different servers, are actually the ones paying for the game, people who donated, have VIP and such, they are the ones staying behind until a server is almost dead, with exception of a few freebies they made good friends with over the time."

honestly, the Dev loves merge, when u merge more player together, it mean more money to them. They just haven't got to you yet.

"1) the game that has almost zero to no bugs, good competitive gameplay, players that enjoys the aspect of the game and has a chance to experiance it all."

good competitive game play, there is no such thing exist in PTW game. any game people cash always expect to be ahead of u in some way. otherwise why would they pay for it. the games make unfair the cashers died even faster. W T F u thinking, if you don't understand free player will lose in 90% time to casher, u need to stop playing all together.
              Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

vhunter... guess you dont read the forum that often, people posting about merges nonstop, and nothing is happening - before you claim something atleast get your facts straight.
                theres LOTS of games where you can use money where you dont really get a massive advantage, as i stated, ever tried Runes of magic? even a freebie player can kill a casher, or take League of Legends, paying there doesnt really give you an advantage over others, thats just 2 examples, theres tons of games out there where you only pay for a visuel effect to support the game, tried Path of Exile?

so your entire post just got invalid in less then 2min.

Comment

"theres LOTS of games where you can use money where you dont really get a massive advantage, as i stated, ever tried Runes of magic? even a freebie player can kill a casher, or take League of Legends, paying there doesnt really give you an advantage over others, thats just 2 examples, theres tons of games out there where you only pay for a visuel effect to support the game, tried Path of Exile?"

they not PTW, that is why we don't play these two stupid game
                  Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by Camoswush View Post
                    vhunter... guess you dont read the forum that often, people posting about merges nonstop, and nothing is happening - before you claim something atleast get your facts straight.
                    theres LOTS of games where you can use money where you dont really get a massive advantage, as i stated, ever tried Runes of magic? even a freebie player can kill a casher, or take League of Legends, paying there doesnt really give you an advantage over others, thats just 2 examples, theres tons of games out there where you only pay for a visuel effect to support the game, tried Path of Exile?

so your entire post just got invalid in less then 2min.
                    and your entire post got invalid in less than 5 seconds, the games mentioned are not p2w

Comment

wow, raigor hahhaha....

Comment

wow, raigor hahhahaahaa....

Comment

lol to much bashing going on. im a f2p i take advantage of offers when i can save when events come around its not hard to get anything it takes PATIENCE. Thats all.
                          Demoness 241
                          “If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels.”

Comment

Why make such a linear game design that has no skill mechanisms that enable people to enter and catch up.. balance is only achieved by 'limiting the player' enough to get them to pay to unbalance themselves or relieve their frustration. It's a totally ridiculous scenario. Players arguing about the game with the premise that people who pay or dont pay are better or worse at the game are completely ignoring that it is two different games, one involves paying to win, the other involves being frustrated and active on every thing available for free. There is no reason a pay to win player can't also be active and frustrated with everything and not wanting to spend more and there is no reason a free to play player can't decide to go pay to win.. Think about it.
                            Last edited by CinDyLo; 06-29-2014, 03:09 PM.

Comment

IT comes down to milking and reusing their minimal investments in content, reusing the same art multiple times, having basic story lines that have no choices, having simple GUI and not much player skill. Having very basic PVP graphics and gameplay. Limiting events scope and design. Making fights 1 number 3 seconds. It all sucks a bit really. Completely unbalance cross server events that ignore the head start older servers have on new ones. I mean it's just careless customer service. New players spend massive $ on the game to find that they are up against people, even free people who have a 3 months+ head start, who take over all the competitive events and steal the best rewards based on the factor of when they started playing. Why not limit cross server to 10 servers either way of the server you started on ie. within 2 weeks start of each other for events.. that would just be too sensible?

OR you fear people just rent seeking for the cheapest server to get the top spots on? that happens anyway and once people commit to spending $1000's of dollars they don't want to move anywhere. People will initially economically go ok I can get elite item a b c for $x on x server and look around for the best deal before they start but who cares they will pay for something twice if they think its long term cheaper? maybe you get double sales from the same people server skipping. So anyway when you give all the older servers massive royal marks and some elite items and cherub stones for just being higher BR in events you are only alienating new casher paying players who spend just as much per event. I do like the idea of cross server events, but it is unreasonable to put S1 6 months ahead in with S190 and call it a competition with equal rewards that is CRAZY and it's nearly impossible to compete properly like that because the investment is TIME and MONEY not just money..

Also why I have no access anywhere to an event or way to get hecate as a new player that is just @!$$@! unreasonable to deny access to any part of the game strategy based on length of time playing. I'm VIP 7, top on my server, I'm lvl 61 with 26 days play time im 8-2 spire and up to Aquarius in aegis. My server can't compete in team tournament even with the top 5 players in the same team for example, we used the crappy mechanisms of cheering and max buffs, it doesn't help when you up against double BR 90% of the time there is no 'skill' factor that can fix that gap especially considering the high BR players are good players to.
                              Last edited by CinDyLo; 06-29-2014, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CinDyLo View Post
                                IT comes down to milking and reusing their minimal investments in content, reusing the same art multiple times, having basic story lines that have no choices, having simple GUI and not much player skill. Having very basic PVP graphics and gameplay. Limiting events scope and design. Making fights 1 number 3 seconds. It all sucks a bit really. Completely unbalance cross server events that ignore the head start older servers have on new ones. I mean it's just careless customer service. New players spend massive $ on the game to find that they are up against people, even free people who have a 3 months+ head start, who take over all the competitive events and steal the best rewards based on the factor of when they started playing. Why not limit cross server to 10 servers either way of the server you started on ie. within 2 weeks start of each other for events.. that would just be too sensible?

OR you fear people just rent seeking for the cheapest server to get the top spots on? that happens anyway and once people commit to spending $1000's of dollars they don't want to move anywhere. People will initially economically go ok I can get elite item a b c for $x on x server and look around for the best deal before they start but who cares they will pay for something twice if they think its long term cheaper? maybe you get double sales from the same people server skipping. So anyway when you give all the older servers massive royal marks and some elite items and cherub stones for just being higher BR in events you are only alienating new casher paying players who spend just as much per event. I do like the idea of cross server events, but it is unreasonable to put S1 6 months ahead in with S190 and call it a competition with equal rewards that is CRAZY and it's nearly impossible to compete properly like that because the investment is TIME and MONEY not just money..

Also why I have no access anywhere to an event or way to get hecate as a new player that is just @!$$@! unreasonable to deny access to any part of the game strategy based on length of time playing. I'm VIP 7, top on my server, I'm lvl 61 with 26 days play time im 8-2 spire and up to Aquarius in aegis. My server can't compete in team tournament even with the top 5 players in the same team for example, we used the crappy mechanisms of cheering and max buffs, it doesn't help when you up against double BR 90% of the time there is no 'skill' factor that can fix that gap especially considering the high BR players are good players to.
                                So you haven't even played a month and are complaining about not getting stuff, not being in the top few and not having an event to get hecate? You sound pretty silly. Look at HOC. There are players who have been playing for 6 months or so and just because an event hasn't come yet doesn't mean it wont. They don't run a 24/7 hecate event, ROFL. After you have played a few more months, then come back and complain about what you can or cannot get, but in the mean time at least learn what the game actually has available.
                                Last edited by Correllian; 06-29-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X