Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Im camping lvl 41 right now, and my br is 44k blessed. Im wondering if I should camp for a month more to get netherwing dragon and guild mount. And also, can anyone tell me how many level 50 legendary stones you can get a day when you're level 50?

    Comment


    • Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post

      You can only be strong for your level if you spend CASH.



      Incorrect. You can be very strong for your level, just by going slowly, playing and building intelligently. The game does not help with this as it pushes XP on you. Cash helps for certain. But your statement is not true by any means.
      Actually it is very true. People cannot reach 60k br at 39 unless they are buying CLOTHS, EVERY mount, whips, engraving stones, gem scrolls. Your stable limits keep u from going to high at level. So they are buying boxes, to get mounts...unless they are uber lucky in the 1 or two they get from doing mpd's which then tells you they aren't campers as they are gaining xp to get those boxes.

      So seriously, you really need to quit acting like people with super high br as a noob aren't buying it.....They are. And they only camped for gems...which also is limited as you can only get them in bg if your below 40 and not from the daily gem game, as they have no access to it....so again they are bought and farmed during bg.

      Quit treating people like they are stupid and can't figure out the guy walking round, and admitting he has level 8 cloths and riding the new mount for the month at 39 isn't a casher....

      Crazy lady...
      Last edited by CrimsonBlade1970; 09-17-2014, 06:38 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by R2_Sunshine View Post
        Hi, I just would like to ask if you do slow leveling when you reach lv35? I can reach lv30 in the first day of the server release do you think can I reach 18k BR after 5days? I'm planing to recharge 5k balens to do amethyst mine and buy a wing and clothes. do you think I can reach it?
        Anything is possible if you drop cash into it.

        Originally posted by LimeDrops View Post
        Im camping lvl 41 right now, and my br is 44k blessed. Im wondering if I should camp for a month more to get netherwing dragon and guild mount. And also, can anyone tell me how many level 50 legendary stones you can get a day when you're level 50?
        If you run Moonevil Den NM daily (no summoner): that's 10 Legendary stones, with a chance at an extra 6 from the end of dungeon reward. If you include the summoner (assuming enough keys): you can earn an additional 50 Loids and Stones daily. You can also purchase 5 Legend stones from the guild shop as well.

        So total Legend stones available per day (most likely): ~65.

        Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
        Actually it is very true. People cannot reach 60k br at 39 unless they are buying CLOTHS, EVERY mount, whips, engraving stones, gem scrolls. Your stable limits keep u from going to high at level. So they are buying boxes, to get mounts...unless they are uber lucky in the 1 or two they get from doing mpd's which then tells you they aren't campers as they are gaining xp to get those boxes.

        So seriously, you really need to quit acting like people with super high br as a noob aren't buying it.....They are. And they only camped for gems...which also is limited as you can only get them in bg if your below 40 and not from the daily gem game, as they have no access to it....so again they are bought and farmed during bg.

        Quit treating people like they are stupid and can't figure out the guy walking round, and admitting he has level 8 cloths and riding the new mount for the month at 39 isn't a casher....

        Crazy lady...
        You stated:

        Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
        You can only be strong for your level if you spend CASH.
        I quoted that, because I disagree with it. I replied with:

        Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        Incorrect. You can be very strong for your level, just by going slowly, playing and building intelligently. The game does not help with this as it pushes XP on you. Cash helps for certain. But your statement is not true by any means.
        You are using a self admitted heavy casher as a counter point, and more importantly trying to make out that the aforementioned heavy casher is the only way to get that BR at that level. I still disagree. Intelligent, patient play will get you that BR at that level, cash free. It wouldn't be easy, or quick, but it is possible. I like to think that the players in this thread are intelligent enough to make their own minds up about 'cash free' player claims, and not resort to petty name calling when someone disagrees with them.

        I have nowhere in this thread treated anyone as stupid. Though I might make an exception with you. Just as an FYI I am of the male persuasion.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
          Quit treating people like they are stupid and can't figure out the guy walking round, and admitting he has level 8 cloths and riding the new mount for the month at 39 isn't a casher....

          Crazy lady...
          Vlax is 60k br with cards , has lvl 4 stables , lvl 3 cloths, and non casher mounts , he has been playing for a year now . besides there is non casher mage in his server who has 49k br . so it all comes down do duration of camping and playing time / day

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            If you run Moonevil Den NM daily (no summoner): that's 10 Legendary stones, with a chance at an extra 6 from the end of dungeon reward. If you include the summoner (assuming enough keys): you can earn an additional 50 Loids and Stones daily. You can also purchase 5 Legend stones from the guild shop as well.

            So total Legend stones available per day (most likely): ~65.
            From what I understand, moonevil doesnt open until level 60, right? Do you mind telling me how many stones you can a day at level 50? Thanks!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LimeDrops View Post
              From what I understand, moonevil doesnt open until level 60, right? Do you mind telling me how many stones you can a day at level 50? Thanks!
              You are correct MoonEvil Den does not open up till 60. But the information I gave you was for Garden Of Death. So just lets pretend I said GoD all along and we're good...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                You are correct MoonEvil Den does not open up till 60. But the information I gave you was for Garden Of Death. So just lets pretend I said GoD all along and we're good...
                Haha thanks a lot! I'm gonna rush 50, then. Ty for the info

                Comment


                • Can you complete the Lv40 legendary set before hitting lv45? or should I go Lv35 set - 45 - 55 and so on? or try and complete the legendary set for each tens level? Sorry for my english
                  | Sunshine | Archer | Level xxx | Battle Rating: xxx | Honor: xxx | Server: xxx |
                  File a ticket : Read the and

                  Comment


                  • i completed mine before hitting level 41. but this is thanks to lvl 7 guild reward and the lvl 40 reward on new server.


                    BTW what're the min levels required to get honor ranks beyond LD?
                    S292 Archer level 46
                    35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                    August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

                    S479 Knight Level 80
                    283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                    May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

                    Proud non-casher non-VIP

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by R2_Sunshine View Post
                      Can you complete the Lv40 legendary set before hitting lv45? or should I go Lv35 set - 45 - 55 and so on? or try and complete the legendary set for each tens level? Sorry for my english
                      I completed my 40 legend set on one of my toons before I was 40 lol (lvl38). But I'd got my 40 gear from an event (pvp to pve swap), and purchased all my stones from a lvl9 guild shop. Without the event it'll take a lot longer, but I think you can buy the loids in arena shop, and just get the frags from crypt as usual. A lot more expensive too, and you can't synth until you're 40, so if VIP, save a lot of tokens!
                      Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by R2_Sunshine View Post
                        Can you complete the Lv40 legendary set before hitting lv45? or should I go Lv35 set - 45 - 55 and so on? or try and complete the legendary set for each tens level? Sorry for my english
                        madali lng kunin ung lvl 40 leg set, matagal pero worth it nmn, nakuha ko ung saken? 48 ako ngumpisa tas 48 ko din nabuo pero matagal n un mejo iba na kc ngaun eh.
                        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

                        Comment


                        • You really could complete the lv40 legendary set before hitting lv40? Cool. So I should go with the legendary sets then? like Lv40 - 50 - 60 - 70 and 80?
                          | Sunshine | Archer | Level xxx | Battle Rating: xxx | Honor: xxx | Server: xxx |
                          File a ticket : Read the and

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                            madali lng kunin ung lvl 40 leg set, matagal pero worth it nmn, nakuha ko ung saken? 48 ako ngumpisa tas 48 ko din nabuo pero matagal n un mejo iba na kc ngaun eh.
                            satingin mo po this time at this version mas mdali nalang ba? pra hindi na ako mg'aksayang kunin yung mga pvp set
                            | Sunshine | Archer | Level xxx | Battle Rating: xxx | Honor: xxx | Server: xxx |
                            File a ticket : Read the and

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by R2_Sunshine View Post
                              satingin mo po this time at this version mas mdali nalang ba? pra hindi na ako mg'aksayang kunin yung mga pvp set
                              uu, madali na matagal kc kelangan mong ibaba ung xp gain mo eh,worth it un, wg ka mgpvp set kng kaya mo nmn mgpve. pm mo nlng ako kng me tanung ka pa or kng nahihirapan kang mgtanung sa iba kababayan.

                              *Note: Sorry for language. i felt that he needed to communicate to a same language.
                              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

                              Comment


                              • Great guide but you missed some points
                                I am a camper level 49 mage 61 k br hallowed city server camping for two months now ..(i was a 30-39 camper :P)..
                                there some interesting and useful points i wish to add with your post ..
                                1.refine crystals
                                every day blitz all of your stamina in campaign-fieldswamp- swamp of the undead map
                                you will get maximum no.of recycleble rings and you gain 0 exp ...recycle it and save refinement crystals when count reaches 300 use it all to refine one particular pice (wepon,armor,hat etc)...to obtain the 4 most important stats
                                Intellect10 lvl(mages) ,strenghth10 lvl(arccher,knight),Armor10 lvl,Endurance 10lvl
                                i strongly recoment for those who use crit expecially archers to refine crit 10 lvl .8 dress set means +800 crit only from refining

                                Also when you done with refining your equipment save the rest of refine crystalks for 50 level refining ..
                                and dont forget to use alter enviornment daily for 60 extra stamina
                                2.Troop enlight ment
                                I have level 6 troop enlightment means 8% hp increase depending on troop hp..
                                this task needs a lot of Daru ...so dont miss world boss battle..
                                3. Astrals
                                I have all the astrals red ..and yellow ..i was very lucky with red astrals ..
                                here is some tips
                                a) wait for gold to reach two million and use it all in astrals ..slow and steady capturing is always good..
                                b) when you get all the basic astals leveled up like patk/matk,mdef,pdef ...go for critical and crit enhanced determination even if you are not a critical player..level up both to level 5 ..and use them for World boss = more gold and Daru
                                c) Never ever buy the purple astrals with star points ..its waste ..save star points & go for yellow or red.

                                3)Guild battles
                                try not miss any GB's all things you get from gb is good ..like mount whips ,soul crystals ,guild contributions etc.. if you are of low br and you dont stand a chance to dealt damage againt enemy guild tower ..go n attack players ..you get points even if you loose ..
                                4)Save everything
                                This is most important for a camper ..save soul crystals ,mount whips , level 4 gems ,clothings ,bounty scrols ,shadow crystals (for level 50-60 exp run),rune stones and use them when corresponding event comes ..
                                for 40-49 campers save mahira, sylph sepulcrum, refine crystals, exp scrols for 50 level sylph's.
                                if you are a vip member save vip tokens and when count reaches 38 ..use it all in vip wheel (plz not that you see 500k gold icon in wheel if its not there reset till you see ) to obtain 5,000,00 gold every time ..
                                5)Guild blessing
                                spin it everyday full attempts great chance for obtaining socketing rodes ..i get 2-3 rodes every week through gUild blessing.
                                In guild spin the golden lion head symbol gives shot items (socketing rodes,crypt key etc) never start your spin from the golden lion head ..the chances of selection, landing back to the, same lions head after spin is very very low..
                                6)skill tree
                                very important first of all make a clear idea of skills that you want to use ..use a balanced skill tree if you are a non casher ..or else use doubl e skills one set for heals and other for delphics ..
                                7)Enter and exit
                                Enter and exit in tok and spire ..to complete devotion and also save tok coupons ..

                                8)synthesise mounts
                                a)NETHERING DRAGON
                                as i said abouve save tok coupons,. for a normal player who haven't complete tok normal mode
                                he gets 10 coupons for enter and exit of tok easy mode..that means if you save tok coupons in 80 days you can synthesise TOK mount Netheri ng Dragon from Black smith.
                                b)Royal steed
                                .you need 10000 insignia to buy arena mount ..slowly buy arena mont tokens for 500 insignia..no need to save 10000 insignia and buy all to gether ..this way its more relaxing .
                                c)mount spirit mount
                                ice fag and nightshade
                                save mount spirits and go for icefang first then night shade ..it will take time some times you get luck 2 mount spirits from one warrior mar k chest every week .
                                d) Amathist mount

                                5) Guild mount
                                It needs a lot of cash,make this the ultimate goal for a camper, achieve all other goals first & leave this for last ..and when you get this m ount you are ready to level up ..



                                Note: DONT forget YOU NEEDED 30170000 DARU WHEN YOU LEVEL UP TO 50 ..THIS MUCH DARU NEEDED TO LEVEL UP TEMPLERES TO LEVEL 50.
                                Last edited by XXAthulXX; 11-04-2014, 04:42 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X