Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they come off real easy for pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
      there has never been a free good luck charm event either
      Yes there has

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLastSaamurai View Post
        here are my lvl 7 clothes that I forgot to post earlier...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]88914[/ATTACH]
        Holy **** balls, your level 7 clothing is amazing, teach us your ways

(Great character btw)
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          Holy **** balls, your level 7 clothing is amazing, teach us your ways

(Great character btw)
          Hahaha...think have to learn first...

Ty...envy your medallion (so far away from me )

Comment

• Skytrail can be a pain to decide what to do. If you beat a moss with A ranking, you get 150k Exp and 50k Gold each time. So that's at least 1.5m Exp per day but also 500k Gold.

I accidentally beat all monsters up to 2-3 with S but can't beat 2-4 yet at all (losses are worth 50k Exp and 20k Gold each). Just decided to ignore Skytrail for now until I get like 10k BR more.

Comment

• Also stuff like this sucks a lot

Click image for larger version

Name:	WOvlKZM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	1688576

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLastSaamurai View Post
                First of all tnx to Ginger and Creamy for this gr8 post...really appreciate your effort. I'm not in a sense slow leveler but I did try it (stayed at 59 for 2 months when doing 50 leg) but I like the idea of slow leveling. Here is my toon after 6 months of playing, everything ongoing...

Still no wings (wasted so many balens could have bought one), w8ing for HOF event...

I'm a non VIP and non balenor btw...

Any constructive suggestion will be gr8ly appreciated...
                OK: Firstly: A pleasure that the accumulated works helped.

Nice Char.

Constructive suggestions:

Your troops: What sort and level are they?

Stop spending your kyanite on your PATK in Academy. Mages don't use PATK, ever. The only thing it's good for is raising your BR, for a BR event. It should be the last thing on your list of things to be upgrading.

Why no Amazon Queen Pet?

Originally posted by Atombender View Post
                Skytrail can be a pain to decide what to do. If you beat a moss with A ranking, you get 150k Exp and 50k Gold each time. So that's at least 1.5m Exp per day but also 500k Gold.

I accidentally beat all monsters up to 2-3 with S but can't beat 2-4 yet at all (losses are worth 50k Exp and 20k Gold each). Just decided to ignore Skytrail for now until I get like 10k BR more.
                I have beaten 2-4 normally, 2-5 ROFLSTOMPS me. But I can't beat 1-5 at S rating... I have no idea why. :/ Likewise I too am ignoring Skytrail for now.

Originally posted by Atombender View Post
                Also stuff like this sucks a lot
                *agreed*
                Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 05-31-2014, 06:44 PM.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Ok just beat 2-4 almost fully buffed. 2-5 and Necro 15 are a HUGE step up in difficulty. I had around 100k (Knight) and didn't even get to 50% in both cases. Which sucks for Skytrail because beating 2-5 would give me 2 more Horns daily. Not going to come back until 120k or so.

Remove your troops on 1-5 and raise your Shadow Resi by converting Crystals. I only have 3 Shields and got Lv 4 SR (+42) in all of them. Edit: I use Gaia ( Blue 3)

Other than that, it's a huge Exp grab.
                  Last edited by Atombender; 05-31-2014, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    OK: Firstly: A pleasure that the accumulated works helped.

Nice Char.
                    Tnx ...

Constructive suggestions:

Your troops: What sort and level are they?
                    Here is my troops and their enlightenment (yes I leveled and farming 70 leg...)

Name:	Capture.JPG
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	1688582

Name:	1.JPG
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	1688581

Got lucky at lvl 6 and 8...

Do u think it's a good idea to save daru for new troops or should I push enlightenment to lvl 9?

Stop spending your kyanite on your PATK in Academy. Mages don't use PATK, ever. The only thing it's good for is raising your BR, for a BR event. It should be the last thing on your list of things to be upgrading.
                    You got me on this...

One of my guildie told me there is HOF event coming and I need 85K minimum to get that wings so I gone after it.

Why no Amazon Queen Pet?
                    Actually I used to watch those 'Spire 1-24' of chinese servers a lot and seeing their hercules and gaia did insane damage made me so tempted I went after gaia all alone...

I did try to farm AQ for a rare drop...no luck at all...not even a green...

I'll try to farm again but I'm a lazy person all the way...sylph atoll makes me sleep...

But nonetheless I'll remember your suggestion and do it.

Tnx again for your reply...
                    Last edited by TheLastSaamurai; 05-31-2014, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atombender View Post
                      Ok just beat 2-4 almost fully buffed. 2-5 and Necro 15 are a HUGE step up in difficulty. I had around 100k (Knight) and didn't even get to 50% in both cases. Which sucks for Skytrail because beating 2-5 would give me 2 more Horns daily. Not going to come back until 120k or so.

Remove your troops on 1-5 and raise your Shadow Resi by converting Crystals. I only have 3 Shields and got Lv 4 SR (+42) in all of them. Edit: I use Gaia ( Blue 3)

Other than that, it's a huge Exp grab.
                      Gratz on beating 2-4!

Comment

• It's gotten even worse now, the bounty quest event was changed from any bounty quality to 5 and 15 orange only, which it was "supposed to be" in the first place.

Comment

• crystalloids now in arena shop should save a lot of effort - 10 insig for one lvl 40, 15 for lvl 50,--
                          Last edited by sidsel; 06-05-2014, 06:37 AM. Reason: clarifying

Comment

• Lv 60 cost 25 each and Lv 70 cost 40 each if you meet the level requirements. Overspending is not recommended though since you need the same amount of loids as leg stones (1600) to make all 8 pieces legendary and you still need 100k Insignias for the 100 Shards (less if you're lucky with Shard drops).

1 x Lv 70 Shard sells for 8k which is 200k Gold for 1k Insignias, same amount as selling Exp books.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              The game is very keen to gift you with XP, for minimal tasks. Unless you cash heavily, your BR, like you are experiencing, is not able to keep up reasonably. Which in my opinion is a shame.

It's never too late to start slow leveling, though in my opinion, the longer you leave it, the harder it is to get into a slow leveling rhythm/mindset, it'll also be difficult to find teams to help you run the MPD dungeons to get gear (if your BR really is really bad). There are others here who will disagree with me (Their slow leveling doesn't work points of discussion are all over the forum, I have included most in the first few posts of the thread). As Tharlyci said: level 50 is a nice level for slow leveling, there is a lot of XP available to dump (that doesn't mean don't be careful, just that you can delay leveling up longer).
                              When I first posted this, I had hit level 49 with a BR of 15k, but now my BR is around 23k. I started with the advice in your guide and went from there. I've been dumping exp in Holy Seal and gathering enough materials for new gear. 200 level 4 crystaloids are a pain. It's going to take forever to get enough for the level 50 synth gear. But at least I can make it to level 80 in the catacombs, started arena every morning for the insignia and upgrading my gems. But I've still seen so many people running around with three times the BR that I have. I've been working hard trying to catch up...

Comment

• Originally posted by dirose76 View Post
                                When I first posted this, I had hit level 49 with a BR of 15k, but now my BR is around 23k. I started with the advice in your guide and went from there. I've been dumping exp in Holy Seal and gathering enough materials for new gear. 200 level 4 crystaloids are a pain. It's going to take forever to get enough for the level 50 synth gear. But at least I can make it to level 80 in the catacombs, started arena every morning for the insignia and upgrading my gems. But I've still seen so many people running around with three times the BR that I have. I've been working hard trying to catch up...
                                maybe the've camp longer than you. like i had stay at 49 for 2 months and now i've been at lv 54 for 3 months (have 59k br with EWD and RGB astrals). my total investments in the game $20. i know my friend that had 29k BR at lv 49, leveled up to 50 and got crushed everyday. he camp at lv 54 for 6 months and now he has 62k BR being a non-balen & non-vip user. as a free player, all you need to grow your BR are trick and time.

Comment

Working...
                                X