Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im seeing quite a number of players who are lvl 40-44 (same as my level range) and they have 40k+ BR. I even saw 1 or 2 ppl with 50k-55k BR. So freaking insane!
    How did they do that? Is it possible for a non-casher like me?

Oh yeah, while Im on it, my strategy is to camp at 40-44 to get KC or HC and 35k-50k BR. After, I'll kinda rush to 54, then stay there to get LD and get between 80k to near ~100k BR, if possible. Then go straight to 70-74. By this time, all my lvl 70 epic equips are readied, just need to make it legendary. All these without spending a dime. Thoughts?
    Last edited by CrazyDude9; 06-11-2014, 04:40 AM.
    S292 Archer level 46
    35k BR (with blessing wheel)
    August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
    283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
    May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
      Im seeing quite a number of players who are lvl 40-44 (same as my level range) and they have 40k+ BR. I even saw 1 or 2 ppl with 50k-55k BR. So freaking insane!

Oh yeah, while Im on it, my strategy is to camp at 40-44 to get KC or HC and 35k-50k BR. After, I'll kinda rush to 54, then stay there to get LD and get between 80k to near ~100k BR, if possible. Then go straight to 70-74. By this time, all my lvl 70 epic equips are readied, just need to make it legendary. All these without spending a dime. Thoughts?
      i prefer to camp at 49 for free gems from jewel hunt. never think that below 45 is worth it.
      you can only get IC on lv 54, needs lots of mount to get pass 70k br.
      and by rushing to 54, can you get all legendary set? i'm lv 54 and need 150 more legendary stones to complete all my set (gear, jewel, ring) and extreme slow level from 50.
      IGN: Kill Me
      S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Im seeing quite a number of players who are lvl 40-44 (same as my level range) and they have 40k+ BR. I even saw 1 or 2 ppl with 50k-55k BR. So freaking insane!

there is a friend mage on my server who has 51k br with RGB and EWD astral and pays for VIP only and he hit that in 5 months , so yeah if u are super active player u can do it

Comment

That is something that fascinates me about the game. I suppose anyone can get to that kind of BR range, even at that level if they plan to camp for a loooong time, regardless of whether they're a casher or a non-casher. That's just in my own opinion. Others may beg to differ.
          To Willow:
          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

• depends on player if he / she is active hey sure will hit it with out a doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
              i prefer to camp at 49 for free gems from jewel hunt. never think that below 45 is worth it.
              you can only get IC on lv 54, needs lots of mount to get pass 70k br.
              and by rushing to 54, can you get all legendary set? i'm lv 54 and need 150 more legendary stones to complete all my set (gear, jewel, ring) and extreme slow level from 50.
              Yeah, I think I can. I'll do GoD nm starting lvl 50. My sources of exp from 50-54 will only be catacombs 100 and GoD, without final boss (exit and reentering). It's a "rush" compared to my current exp gain, but not really a rush compared to others. Also, I can offset alot of exp to talents. I also thought of that thing about jewel hunt. Yeah I know I'm losing alot of stuff from it as well. But after some thinking I prefer to stay 40-44 in order to farm honor in BG because it will be harder in 40+ or 45+ BG, unlike in the 35+ one.
              S292 Archer level 46

S479 Knight Level 80

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

• Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                there is a friend mage on my server who has 51k br with RGB and EWD astral and pays for VIP only and he hit that in 5 months , so yeah if u are super active player u can do it
                Woah, 51k? What level is ur friend?
                S292 Archer level 46

S479 Knight Level 80

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Yeah, I think I can. I'll do GoD nm starting lvl 50. My sources of exp from 50-54 will only be catacombs 100 and GoD, without final boss (exit and reentering). It's a "rush" compared to my current exp gain, but not really a rush compared to others. Also, I can offset alot of exp to talents. I also thought of that thing about jewel hunt. Yeah I know I'm losing alot of stuff from it as well. But after some thinking I prefer to stay 40-44 in order to farm honor in BG because it will be harder in 40+ or 45+ BG, unlike in the 35+ one.
                  FYI, full catacomb runs (i have 77% world prosperity) gives you around 10% exp.
                  GoD NM without last boss gives you 1 to 1,5 % exp. count it well and you'll complete your set.
                  most of players complete 50 gear set and either jewel or ring set, to get those 8 pieces at 54 is hard.
                  except you buy crypt pack using balens and leg stone from guild shop.
                  you can get it without balen if you know the trick, as i did
                  IGN: Kill Me
                  S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

• With preparations from an early level it is possible for a free/small casher to do well with a slowleveler.
                    I personally started a few months ago at s434 and rushed to lvl 38. After 38 all i did was cata until 40, then void nm 2 bosses + cata to 44 where i had made the full leg40 set and 2 leg jewels. Instead of buying the 40 leg rings i started saving for the 50 set and so at 49 i had all 4 normal accessories ready. I leveled up to 50 when i was KC by accident but at 54 i now have the complete 8 piece leg 50 set with a br63k. Most days im now able to do 3k honor in 2 bg, some days i can pull it off in 1 bg. Ive been vip since day 1 + spent all up 4k balens on this toon so not a completely free player, but compared to most i would say a smallspender.
                    Doing this type of build is good if the goal is high honor levels, but if honor levels are not important, then its a waste since we cant do most daily activities or participate in most events now that they give exp rewards.

Comment

• Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                      1400+495(2)+185(4)+runes+everything else 2x10 (max)bound balens a day isn't going to cut it. needless to say, you probably have level 7 clothes too. there's no shame in cashing, just admit it
                      Haha I remember someone from our server who has level 4 and 5 clothings level 2 wings and sporting a vip with almost 80k br at level 59 and claim he is non-casher who has just played for 3 months on a bit new server. Me and my friends cannot stop laughing.
                      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• Concerning the upcoming patch, in order to transform a Sylph, the player must be Lv 70, the Sylph Lv 60 and at least 1 Star Purple.

Comment

Woah, 51k? What level is ur friend?

lvl 46 , if u want i can post some screenie of him

EDIT: ok so here goes Click image for larger version

Name:	yote.png
Views:	1
Size:	737.7 KB
ID:	1689434
                          Last edited by MageRockz; 06-12-2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
                            FYI, full catacomb runs (i have 77% world prosperity) gives you around 10% exp.
                            GoD NM without last boss gives you 1 to 1,5 % exp. count it well and you'll complete your set.
                            most of players complete 50 gear set and either jewel or ring set, to get those 8 pieces at 54 is hard.
                            except you buy crypt pack using balens and leg stone from guild shop.
                            you can get it without balen if you know the trick, as i did
                            Thanks for the rough estimates.
                            Hope I can pull this off as well. My plan is all my 50 gears, jewels, and rings are legendary (I intend to skip 60 set and go full 70 right away). Currently, I have 40 legendary set, 30 rings, and 20 jewels (gonna make jewels 40 soon, but not leg).
                            Out of topic question: If I open socket my 70 legendary armor, then I upgrade it to 80, will the sockets be gone?

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                            lvl 46 , if u want i can post some screenie of him

EDIT: ok so here goes [ATTACH=CONFIG]90713[/ATTACH]
                            That's one hell of a mage. Nice! My knight's gonna be like that too, just watch
                            S292 Archer level 46

S479 Knight Level 80

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Out of topic question: If I open socket my 70 legendary armor, then I upgrade it to 80, will the sockets be gone?

yes, everything starts over on 80 set .... refines, sockets, enchants.... EVERYTHING. It is better to not enchant the 70 set if you can, or, alternatively, make 2 sets of 70 gear. 1 to enchant and the other to synth to 80 so you can sell the first enchanted one.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• B4nsh33, thank you for the good idea

Comment

Working...
                                X