Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
    IMO, about the astrals, save for matk first, and then ewd, pdef, mdef, rgb
    sylph seal drop rate, i got a blue and a green amazon from opening 200 fire seal (1 month collecting)
    my friend got a blue iris after 250 x 2 water seal (didnt get luck at first month opening)
    so it's your decision if you're patient enough to wait for that or not.
    FYI, I try to get 5 seal daily (300 essence)
    I just got ewd! Finally What you say makes sense, how do you get 300 essences a day?! Thanks for replying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
      Well Since I have both of the sets Level 50 and 60 I don't have to worry about going to dungeons to get Level 3/4 Crystoloid ,Daily Catacobs Run which both of them give a massive amount of exp.Making it Legendary is a hard task to do. I read about the talents that exp goes in their and you can also reset the talent.Will al of the exp goes away.If,so that will be a good thing for me as a slow lever.

Level 50 Legendary-
      *Level 50 Legendary Stone needed for all 4 pieces= 400
      Drop rate in Garden of Death/Tarrton Lair Nightmare=10-25
      I wont buy the Stones from the guild shop because of the high prices and also I need it to have my Guild Skills to level 7 at least.
      *Level 50 Epic weapon.armor/helmet/necklace Shard needed is 40 with the price of 16k insignia from Arena Shop.
      I get At least 3k to 4k insignia per week so it will take me a month to get 16k insignia.

Level 60 Legendary-
      *Level 60 Legendary Stone needed for all 4 pieces= 600
      Drop rate in Moondevil Nightmare and Demon Temple Nightmare=10-40 (Not really sure about this one)
      I wont buy the Stones from the guild shop because of the high prices and also I need it to have my Guild Skills to level 7 at least.
      *Level 60 Epic weapon.armor/helmet/necklace Shard needed is 60 with the price of 48k insignia from Arena Shop.
      I get At least 3k to 4k insignia per week so it will take me around 3 months to get 48k insignia.

Which one do you think is worth it?
      I already replied and it really depends upon your leveling speed: if you intend to go slow: make both legendary, concentrate on your 50 set first. if you intend to rush: I would suggest the higher set as it'll last longer.

Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
      Should I at least try to get a green sylph before using mahra? I just wanna make sure I have enough to get a purple/orange sylph
      Thanks again for all the advice!
      If you concentrate all your Mahra into one sylph, then even as a free player, you'll get to purple. It might not be straight away, but you'll get there. Most of the monthly events are giving out Mahra, one way or another.

I just got ewd! Finally What you say makes sense, how do you get 300 essences a day?! Thanks for replying.
      300 essences are earnt by killing 300 sylphs...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        I already replied and it really depends upon your leveling speed: if you intend to go slow: make both legendary, concentrate on your 50 set first. if you intend to rush: I would suggest the higher set as it'll last longer.

If you concentrate all your Mahra into one sylph, then even as a free player, you'll get to purple. It might not be straight away, but you'll get there. Most of the monthly events are giving out Mahra, one way or another.

300 essences are earnt by killing 300 sylphs...
        Ok, i see thanks!
        I meant how did he have the patience to kill 300 sylphs every day

Comment

• 300 essences are earnt by killing 300 sylphs...

Actually you get a lot of free ones along the way. My record is 4 in a row but I would say that the free essence drop rate is about 15%.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
            Ok, i see thanks!
            have you seen a strong slow leveler who get his LD just from carting at bg (he started that from IC or HC honor rank) and 3k weekly from gb?
            slow leveler are frightening mate.
            IGN: Kill Me
            S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

• Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
              Ok, i see thanks!
              No problem.

Ah... patience... probably...
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• I think you guys know the most about this so I want to ask here. How "key run" works? I am lvl 50. Have about 170 keys, want to make my lvl 50 leg set. How many keys I need to summon at GOD NM, how many leg stones summoner drops, how many I can make at all, if its possible that it drops no stones and etc. ? Thank you for your answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by R231765158 View Post
                  I think you guys know the most about this so I want to ask here. How "key run" works? I am lvl 50. Have about 170 keys, want to make my lvl 50 leg set. How many keys I need to summon at GOD NM, how many leg stones summoner drops, how many I can make at all, if its possible that it drops no stones and etc. ? Thank you for your answers.
                  Key runs.

In many multi player dungeons there is an NPC called The Summoner. The Summoner, when talked to offers the opportunity to summon a mirror copy of your current party in exchange for skeleton keys. If you fefeat your mirrored selves, you get a legendary stone anx a crystaloid.

There is a slight chance that either the stone or the loid will double up in the reward chest.
                  Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 06-25-2014, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• A theoretical situation: I am a level 41 knight with elite crusader (88k honor). I intend to get high commander (126k).
                    Question: Knowing that the level req to get HC is level 51, can I work on the difference between HC and EC while I'm level 41?

...aaaaand another question:
                    Which is better when fully enchanted? 60 epic equip or 50 legendary?
                    Last edited by CrazyDude9; 06-27-2014, 03:38 AM.
                    S292 Archer level 46
                    35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                    August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                    283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                    May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                      A theoretical situation: I am a level 41 knight with elite crusader (88k honor). I intend to get high commander (126k).
                      Question: Knowing that the level req to get HC is level 51, can I work on the difference between HC and EC while I'm level 41?
                      Once you are capped for an honour level: you are capped. You can not exceed that honour total. so below level 41 the cap is crusader. you can not earn more than the lowest numerical figure required to earn Crusader.

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                      Argueably 50 Legendary: but only because it gives more gem slots.

Comment

Once you are capped for an honour level: you are capped. You can not exceed that honour total. so below level 41 the cap is crusader. you can not earn more than the lowest numerical figure required to earn Crusader.
                        I see. Thanks.

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        Argueably 50 Legendary: but only because it gives more gem slots.
                        So does that mean if the number of gem slots are not considered, 60 epic is better? (assume that I will just use 2 gem slots per equipment piece)
                        S292 Archer level 46

S479 Knight Level 80

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

So does that mean if the number of gem slots are not considered, 60 epic is better? (assume that I will just use 2 gem slots per equipment piece)
                          If you go purely on the raw basic armour stats: the 50L is better.

If you include the 5 random stats: then the 60 set rebalances it, as the 60 set gives higher stat refines.

If you don't intend to make the 60 set Legend, nor max out the gem slots. Then it's too close to call in my opinion.

Comment

If you go purely on the raw basic armour stats: the 50L is better.

If you include the 5 random stats: then the 60 set rebalances it, as the 60 set gives higher stat refines.

If you don't intend to make the 60 set Legend, nor max out the gem slots. Then it's too close to call in my opinion.
                            Thanks ginger!
                            S292 Archer level 46

S479 Knight Level 80

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Rz0KmCq.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	1690051

One of the heaviest cashing I have seen at that level (also Lv 5 clothes all around)

Comment

A theoretical situation: I am a level 41 knight with elite crusader (88k honor). I intend to get high commander (126k).

Here are the honor caps

Lv 01-40: 32000 (Crusader)
                                Lv 41-50: 88000 (Elite Crusader)
                                Lv 51-55: 176000 (Imperial Commander)
                                Lv 56-80: 240000 (Lord Divine)

So in order to get honor again after capping at 88000, you must level to 51 first.

---

Concerning your second question, Lv 50 Leg is better but when you pick up Lv 60 Epic, you want to leg it as well, which would then be better of course. You will spend a long time in 60-69 as a camper so enough time to collect all the materials.

Edit: And for the record, Lv 50 Leg stats are actually higher than Lv 60 Epic stats even without the extra socket.
                                Last edited by Atombender; 06-29-2014, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X