Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making 2 sets is a "good idea"? ha

Comment

• Recharge Event (500 Balen) awards 1m Exp among other things AND 200% Dungeon event this weekend, haha.

Comment

• yes, everything starts over on 80 set .... refines, sockets, enchants.... EVERYTHING. It is better to not enchant the 70 set if you can, or, alternatively, make 2 sets of 70 gear. 1 to enchant and the other to synth to 80 so you can sell the first enchanted one.

You need 110-120k to run Nirvana NM unless some monsters will pull you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirose76 View Post
          When I first posted this, I had hit level 49 with a BR of 15k, but now my BR is around 23k. I started with the advice in your guide and went from there. I've been dumping exp in Holy Seal and gathering enough materials for new gear. 200 level 4 crystaloids are a pain. It's going to take forever to get enough for the level 50 synth gear. But at least I can make it to level 80 in the catacombs, started arena every morning for the insignia and upgrading my gems. But I've still seen so many people running around with three times the BR that I have. I've been working hard trying to catch up...
          Gratz on the successful BR growth! I hope you get your 50 set soon. It's a game changer!

Originally posted by Atombender View Post
          yes, everything starts over on 80 set .... refines, sockets, enchants.... EVERYTHING. It is better to not enchant the 70 set if you can, or, alternatively, make 2 sets of 70 gear. 1 to enchant and the other to synth to 80 so you can sell the first enchanted one.
          OUCH! Damn.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Lol I didn't post that...? It's true of course, Lv 80 pieces are new items.

Comment

• Hey guys, am just here to say a big thanks to ginger and creamy for this guide.
              Been playing for 9-11 months now, never cashed ( cos i can't... darn region ) Anyway just gonna post a pic of my slow levelling mage to prove to those still doubting that slow levelling works and you dont need to be a casher to be strong.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	lv 66.png
Views:	1
Size:	927.2 KB
ID:	16896022 weeks into lv 66

Name:	my lovely mount.png
Size:	576.0 KB
ID:	1689603My lovely pegasus, just got it and love it ( I NEVER BOUGHT ANY MOUNTS, so dont think in that direction haha)

Name:	my lv 66 astrals.png
Size:	610.8 KB
ID:	1689604Like many other mages am still poundering on going crit... but i like my EWD form, its more balanced

Name:	my strongest sylph.png
Size:	568.4 KB
ID:	1689605training all free sylphs that i can, but my fire sylph will always be my strongest... got gaia for those sturborn knights, Iris for when i need that extra healing, Pan for gaia users( if my bg is filled with gaia )

Name:	Untitled2.png
Size:	547.6 KB
ID:	1689606cost me more than 10 fashion cores and aloooot of luck( and prayer ), but i'd say it was well worth it... next am going for my wings.

I posted this to encourage all slow levellers that its well worth it, just expect to be called casher in bg ( i know i get called that in almost every bg o.O) Have fun and goodluck guys. For me, i'll still slow level in this 60s i plan to get 110-120k br before uping to 70 if possible -_-. We'll see and i'll post it here if i do accomplish that goal

Thanks again Ginger and Creamy. Love you guys ^_^
              IGN: Frenzone
              PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
              LEVEL: 67
              BATTLE RATING: 113k
              CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

• Nice Guide, I Have A question of PVE Set. In the current gear exchanged I exchanged and now I have Level 50 Gear PVE and Level 60 Gear PVE.Currently, I am Level 48.Should I spend my time enchanting and making the Level 50 gears Legendary or Enchant/Make the Level 60 Gear Legendary?Which one is worth it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
                  Nice Guide, I Have A question of PVE Set. In the current gear exchanged I exchanged and now I have Level 50 Gear PVE and Level 60 Gear PVE.Currently, I am Level 48.Should I spend my time enchanting and making the Level 50 gears Legendary or Enchant/Make the Level 60 Gear Legendary?Which one is worth it?
                  neither if you never level up

Comment

• Bro I already have both of Level 50 and 60 weapon,armor,helmet and necklace. All I need is the stones from guild shop, Epic shard from arena shop,and some gold.
                    Last edited by Krishna6488; 06-19-2014, 10:24 PM. Reason: Mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
                      Nice Guide, I Have A question of PVE Set. In the current gear exchanged I exchanged and now I have Level 50 Gear PVE and Level 60 Gear PVE.Currently, I am Level 48.Should I spend my time enchanting and making the Level 50 gears Legendary or Enchant/Make the Level 60 Gear Legendary?Which one is worth it?
                      Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
                      Bro I already have both of Level 50 and 60 weapon,armor,helmet and necklace. All I need is the stones from guild shop, Epic shard from arena shop,and some gold.
                      Depends what your leveling plan is?

If you don't intend to level ever. then niether.

If you intend to slow level, and take months to move through your 50's. Get both.

If you intend to rush to 60+: get the 60 set.
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Hi, I really like your guide, wish I had done this sooner. Currently I'm level 50 with holy seal maxed for now, 1 level 6 matk gem, 1 level 5 hp gem, 3 level 5 matk gems, and 4 level 4 gems socketed (wanna save the socketing rods)
                        I was wondering what I should work on first to improve my BR being that I'm a non-casher

Name:	wartune academy.PNG
Size:	526.0 KB
ID:	1689689

Name:	wartune astrals.PNG
Size:	458.8 KB
ID:	1689690

Name:	wartune character.PNG
Size:	691.5 KB
ID:	1689691

Name:	wartune mount.PNG
Size:	427.0 KB
ID:	1689692

Name:	wartune skills.PNG
Size:	368.0 KB
ID:	1689693

Name:	wartune sylph.PNG
Size:	469.7 KB
ID:	1689694

Name:	wartune troops.PNG
Size:	383.8 KB
ID:	1689695
                        Thanks in advance. Btw, I'm saving my mahra and sepulcrum for either when I find a blue amazon from atoll or if i somehow get hades

Comment

• Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
                          Hi, I really like your guide, wish I had done this sooner.
                          Thankyou. You're not the first, nor I am sure the last to voice that opinion.

Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
                          I was wondering what I should work on first to improve my BR being that I'm a non-casher
                          Academy: Looking good. Your previous level speed is obvious from the levels within you academy, but given you're slow leveling now: your academy will catch up. So keep up the good work.
                          Astrals: Keep spending gold on them, lots more gold. Also remember that some astrals don't add BR, but may make your character more effective in battle. Will Destroyer and goddess blessing you should consider.
                          Character: I am assuming that's the 50 set? and you made good use of the exchange? either way: nice going. time to work on upgrading it to a Legend set.
                          Mount: Why are you levelling Strength? Yes, ok, it gives a little PDEF, but artificially boosting your BR with strength doesn't help you aside from making you look tougher than you actually are.
                          Guild skills: Look very good. I would concentrate on other aspects of your character before you upgrade GS's again.
                          Sylphs: They look like they're coming along nicely.
                          Troops: Again: look like they're coming along nicely.

Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
                          Thanks in advance. Btw, I'm saving my mahra and sepulcrum for either when I find a blue amazon from atoll or if i somehow get hades
                          OK. Saving Mahra. I would heavily suggest investigating the drop rates of blue seals and Hades. They are notoriously low. You might find it a lot quicker to just spend your Mahra on your AQ now.
                          Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 06-20-2014, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Well Since I have both of the sets Level 50 and 60 I don't have to worry about going to dungeons to get Level 3/4 Crystoloid ,Daily Catacobs Run which both of them give a massive amount of exp.Making it Legendary is a hard task to do. I read about the talents that exp goes in their and you can also reset the talent.Will al of the exp goes away.If,so that will be a good thing for me as a slow lever.

Level 50 Legendary-
                            *Level 50 Legendary Stone needed for all 4 pieces= 400
                            Drop rate in Garden of Death/Tarrton Lair Nightmare=10-25
                            I wont buy the Stones from the guild shop because of the high prices and also I need it to have my Guild Skills to level 7 at least.
                            *Level 50 Epic weapon.armor/helmet/necklace Shard needed is 40 with the price of 16k insignia from Arena Shop.
                            I get At least 3k to 4k insignia per week so it will take me a month to get 16k insignia.

Level 60 Legendary-
                            *Level 60 Legendary Stone needed for all 4 pieces= 600
                            Drop rate in Moondevil Nightmare and Demon Temple Nightmare=10-40 (Not really sure about this one)
                            I wont buy the Stones from the guild shop because of the high prices and also I need it to have my Guild Skills to level 7 at least.
                            *Level 60 Epic weapon.armor/helmet/necklace Shard needed is 60 with the price of 48k insignia from Arena Shop.
                            I get At least 3k to 4k insignia per week so it will take me around 3 months to get 48k insignia.

Which one do you think is worth it?

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              Thankyou. You're not the first, nor I am sure the last to voice that opinion.

Academy: Looking good. Your previous level speed is obvious from the levels within you academy, but given you're slow leveling now: your academy will catch up. So keep up the good work.
                              Astrals: Keep spending gold on them, lots more gold. Also remember that some astrals don't add BR, but may make your character more effective in battle. Will Destroyer and goddess blessing you should consider.
                              Character: I am assuming that's the 50 set? and you made good use of the exchange? either way: nice going. time to work on upgrading it to a Legend set.
                              Mount: Why are you levelling Strength? Yes, ok, it gives a little PDEF, but artificially boosting your BR with strength doesn't help you aside from making you look tougher than you actually are.
                              Guild skills: Look very good. I would concentrate on other aspects of your character before you upgrade GS's again.
                              Sylphs: They look like they're coming along nicely.
                              Troops: Again: look like they're coming along nicely.

OK. Saving Mahra. I would heavily suggest investigating the drop rates of blue seals and Hades. They are notoriously low. You might find it a lot quicker to just spend your Mahra on your AQ now.
                              Thanks for replying, I'll work on my astrals now instead of guild skills, still havent gotten enhanced will destroyer Should I exchange star points for it? or save for red mysticality?
                              Yeah it is the level 50 set, the exchange was very helpful!
                              I honestly don't know why I was leveling strength :P thanks for pointing that out
                              Should I at least try to get a green sylph before using mahra? I just wanna make sure I have enough to get a purple/orange sylph
                              Thanks again for all the advice!
                              Last edited by RedRogue216; 06-20-2014, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
                                Thanks for replying, I'll work on my astrals now instead of guild skills, still havent gotten enhanced will destroyer Should I exchange star points for it? or save for red mysticality?
                                Should I at least try to get a green sylph before using mahra? I just wanna make sure I have enough to get a purple/orange sylph
                                Thanks again for all the advice!
                                IMO, about the astrals, save for matk first, and then ewd, pdef, mdef, rgb
                                sylph seal drop rate, i got a blue and a green amazon from opening 200 fire seal (1 month collecting)
                                my friend got a blue iris after 250 x 2 water seal (didnt get luck at first month opening)
                                so it's your decision if you're patient enough to wait for that or not.
                                FYI, I try to get 5 seal daily (300 essence)
                                IGN: Kill Me
                                S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Working...
                                X