Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking crop's from farm firends is not thief !!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I aspire to steal his crops one day.
    Admit it, everyone steals crops. I know I do and I feel no guilt nor remorse.
    It doesn't make me a lesser person or player, it makes me... realistically smart. There's a reason it is implemented in game and I will forever take advantage of it.

Everyone has equal opportunity to steal mine when I'm away, why should I not take theirs when they're away? lol
    I also just view it as a price for being my friend. Like taxation but the investment of the tax is great because I'm legitimately infinitely awesome.
    Wartune:
    Server: [S3]Worg Lair
    Name: Cashmere
    Guild: Kingdom

My
    My

Comment

Originally posted by grayhatter View Post
      I aspire to steal his crops one day.
      Admit it, everyone steals crops. I know I do and I feel no guilt nor remorse.
      It doesn't make me a lesser person or player, it makes me... realistically smart. There's a reason it is implemented in game and I will forever take advantage of it.
      I never think someone who harvest my farm is "stealing" since, I know they're there to help me manage my farm while I'm away. so just consider some of your lost farm value as a little prize for them.

Comment

I can see both sides of the argument. Yes, most players who take crops do help with caring for their farm, but there are players who can maintain their farm themselves and don't want others to take their crops. Which is completely fair. Just give people the option to completely disable farm visits, problem solved.

Also, to the one who said to just not add friends, are you serious? People add friends for other reasons besides having farm help.

Comment

I've never viewed it as "stealing". It's more like that concept from elementary school: "Don't bring candy to class unless you have enough for everyone." and "Sharing is caring."

I cannot be on the game 24/7 to take care of my own crops. I appreciate the help I get from farm friends. And I do not mind sharing a small portion of the crops with those who helped me tend to them. Anyone who whines about their farm friends "stealing" their crops needs to make the effort to grab their crops as soon as they are ready to be harvested. If they're not willing to, then they need to deal with the fact that their farm friends are going to "steal" their crops.
          "Without love it cannot be seen."

Name: Ange
          Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection

Comment

I think it is ok to take other peoples crops time to time.

However my issue is about Crop Camping. This means sitting there when crops are about done on someone's farm, then harvesting it the moment they are ready.

It is VERY annoying waiting for your crops to finish and just before you click them some Crop Camper steals some. I can understand if you take over 10 minutes then stealing the plants, but sitting their and waiting for someone's farm to be be ready to harvest is just rude.

And for those wondering who I am:
            Sky_Cardis of S2
            Snipes of S3

Comment

this seems to be a big deal over a small amount really i can buy a seed for 600 tend it myself constantly or let my friends help and get some then i still end up with just under the 4k of the 4500 of the plant -500 - 600= 1100 . 4500 - 11 = 3300 . so 3300profit havign friends or 3900 keeping a low/0 list and having a chance of deaths that cant be fixed and losing any profit plus investment. a 12% or so loss oh 12k gold 20k exp or 2k saronite is much prefered for me than to have a chance at none due to me not getting to them in time besides you can only get 200 farm exp a day thats with friends i would remove someone whos constantly doing it to prevent others from gaining exp but otherwise its give and take system i find it very fair the first time i saw a steal thing i was shocked. if you weed a plant twice take bugs off once and revive it twice whats 10-20% i could take or leave but either way just stating my opinion. {note these are aproximate** given desire i could get more acurrate numbers ie 1 person get/ more than one yield on multiple solo farmed plants and more but i see no point seems like lil kids complaining usually. some people might have a hard time and need there farm they could always add a block friend help option in the farm/tree area its still beta

edit: after reading most of the post wow i'm on the some side of most people here i guess that means the people complaining cant find the forum.
              Last edited by R23410435; 09-19-2012, 11:21 PM. Reason: sorry about grammar btw.

Comment

I totally agree..if you need anything in my field by all means help yerself

Comment

Originally posted by VicZar View Post
                  Mutualism is the way two organisms of different species biologically interact in a relationship in which each individual derives a fitness benefit (i.e., increased or improved reproductive output). Similar interactions within a species are known as co-operation. Mutualism can be contrasted with interspecific competition, in which each species experiences reduced fitness, and exploitation, or parasitism, in which one species benefits at the expense of the other.

Oooh I remember me biology teacher.

True, "stealing" isn't exactly what you call it, you still get some left. o3o
                  But I suppose there are people who wants to get as much benefits as they can from their crops. I don't take crops, but I don't mind mine getting taken either.
                  LMFAO..biology..hehe.. Yep..we cant survive without friends in this game or real life..
                  IGN : AwakenedOne
                  Class : Knight
                  Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
                  Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Since it's part of the game, it isn't stealing. People who complain are just selfish.

Comment

People who complain are just selfish.
                      How so? i spent my gold in planting them to begin with. you come along and take a percentage of it for nothing with no cost to you.
                      I don't bother other peoples plants. i will weed them or de-bug them but i won't take crops that aren't mine.

Comment

Originally posted by ludin View Post
                        How so? i spent my gold in planting them to begin with. you come along and take a percentage of it for nothing with no cost to you.
                        I don't bother other peoples plants. i will weed them or de-bug them but i won't take crops that aren't mine.
                        its fine if u dont want to take other crop. but dont blame other who did it.
                        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Hmmmm...
                          Then suggest for an "Electric wire fence" item then.
                          None of yew can trespass mah property un git away!
                          Last edited by VicZar; 09-26-2012, 12:46 PM. Reason: Past tense must be in present tense.

Useless
                          ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                          Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

now i understand the situation. lately i want to make fren with someone. he said back. "i can add u to my fren but dont take my crop ok??"
                            ok thats kind of shock. its like u went to ur fren home, then he said at front door." hii fren, glad u come. just sit there dont take anything from my fridge. if u want some food or drink buy outside or bring em from ur own home." sigh..
                            i know takin something without permission is a thief. but its rude to say it to someone who want to be ur fren.

its ok. ill find some fren who can share with me n no hard feeling.
                            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                              now i understand the situation. lately i want to make fren with someone. he said back. "i can add u to my fren but dont take my crop ok??"
                              ok thats kind of shock. its like u went to ur fren home, then he said at front door." hii fren, glad u come. just sit there dont take anything from my fridge. if u want some food or drink buy outside or bring em from ur own home." sigh..
                              i know takin something without permission is a thief. but its rude to say it to someone who want to be ur fren.

its ok. ill find some fren who can share with me n no hard feeling.
                              If ur in S2 Server i am more than glad to give u my crops
                              i like to share and i encourage sharing to everyone
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

dont really get the problem if there helping you like reviving your crops and keeping it all nice and clean then yeah they should be aloud to have some of your much wanted plants hehe. and simple just do what i do allow people to have as much as they want of your white and green class crops, but if there taking your blue,purple and orange quality crops just remove them from your freind list(i draw the line at people stealing crops that are costing me real money) i now have a full perfect list of freinds i plant greens(because freinds need a reward for there help) with my top quality seeds and people only steal from the greens, because they know they will only touch my good crops once its all about compromise.

Comment

Working...
                                X