Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple Question ; What operating systems will it affect if any? Would be nice if they mention whether we gotta upgrade our Browsers or Op Systems. Please don't put up a patch that is gonna get people of the game because they dont have the proper operating system.

Comment

People say they're looking forward to this update. I'm not. Me being excited for updates stopped in April of last year. Now all I feel for updates is slight fear and revulsion. It's not for the new things coming, it's for the lag, bugs, and other issues that always accompanies these updates.

R2 needs an IT department.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        I looked at the Goodies Link to me looks like a kind of Mahjong, where you match the tiles. I also saw the farms and the tree of ancients is still there.. it just is not visible in that screen shot.
        yes goodies link is matching 2 of the same type without anything in between but rewards are so **** i stop doing it and hope they remove it asap. farm is like a mini village where you have different fields for crops and your caddle to mix up items so you can earn some extra mahra. you can run around in there wich is anoying if you want to put crops in because of the extra slots your getting and it dont fit on the screen. so many items added again and there adding more items then i can unlock bag space wich also getting freaking anoying. Why cant they add bag space you unlock by being online like in another game of them

Comment

This is sooo stupid... I needed something like this to quit this MyLittlePony game.
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-15-2015, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
            please lose the silly farm animals. we already have bejeweled and fishing frenzy ingame -_-"

don't worry, we only get 1 minigame everyday for a week now, so you can spend more time on your farm. you only have to fish once a week, then next week jewel, aren't you happy ?
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

hope more event but not more lag

Comment

Love that game coze of many paths, its happening much here, most of game developers dont give compensation for server errors
                this path will amuse me for a long time

Comment

Anyone else having the problem that he can't defeat the big Dimension bosses anymore in their higher quality dimensions?
                  I am ~8th in BR on my server... This should not be like that!
                  430k BR before update - something like 588k with Eudaemon...
                  Unequiping that kid did not work to make it easier.

Comment

Farm Animals: Fresh Storage

Where do I get fresh storage for my farm animals?

Comment

• Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
                      Where do I get fresh storage for my farm animals?
                      You plant them. It's like the last crop in the special tab when you buy crops for your farm.
                      Have a wonderful day

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                        don't worry, we only get 1 minigame everyday for a week now, so you can spend more time on your farm. you only have to fish once a week, then next week jewel, aren't you happy ?
                        happy.. yes.. very.. but the silly farm animals >_< me no likey
                        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• Where to buy artefact equipment ???

Comment

• what are the dice for ? in farm?

Comment

• Sandstorm ....

Comment

• Why introduce Farmville??????

Comment

Working...
                                X